I hate this bitch. Her kik is kp4181956. Kindergarten teacher drives a black dart...Spam her to hell. lol

I hate this bitch. Her kik is kp4181956. Kindergarten teacher drives a black dart...Spam her to hell. lol

Story?
I need some context.

nypa fgt

did she laugh in your face when you asked her "w-would you l-like to go out get a coffee or s-something sometime...?" like a little bitch that you are OP?

What you mean?

>>>
Like what?

I sent her a pic. She told me to go to hell :/

like why you're being such an enormous faggot for starters.

also, nobody's going to help you with your personal army attempt.

no need t be a jerk

I pray to god you're just some user trolling, and not OP.

why do you hate her? also, stand by for useless Anons saying "not your personal army" to combat the stench of being retarded

she stole my bf

go on

lame. you know the rules. tits or gtfo (tits or get the fuck out)

are you claiming this isn't a personal army request?

you're right in that that is the usual response... but it's warranted when OP calls for a personal army to message some rando because "I hate them"

you have no clue what tits or gtfo is for, do you?

Post yourself so we can see if she deserved to
But looking at her I'm thinking yeah she's probably two or three points above you

You at least need a valid story for me to believe this

Someone cant steal your BF... he left you for someone else

no, not saying this does not constitute as a personal army request. What I am saying is, Sup Forums does shit for the lulz. Personal army, greater good, etc, no one gives a shit as long as the lulz are implied at the end.

i do.
>theres no girls on the internet.

wonderful. now that that has been established, point to me in the post you replied to where they claimed to be a girl, prompting you to counter that claim with a demand for proof?

I don't think any lulz are implied here. in fact, Sup Forums doesn't do things for the lulz, they tend to just do it for the edge.

lulz ceased to exist when people started to think sending 50 pizzas to a house was a good idea.

Fuck off and handle your own shit. We're not here as your own personal army.

they did not. I assumed. Im ok with being wrong since they said a woman stole their bf. So most likely OP's BF is a male OR OP is male and his bf is bisexual. seems like a greater chance of the former situation. Im ok with fucking up in the name of tits.
You can go back to being psudeo-intellectual now. plz-k-thx-bai.

I suppose I equate edge and lulz as one and the same. Good point though. I will consider this.

it's not whether you're right or wrong, it's about the information given up by the user you replied to.
you can go back to being a retarded lurker now. plz-k-thx-bai.

Not your own personal army dipshit

whatever douche

>that'samanbaby.jpg

she's pretty hot. probably way hotter than you.

I like that you used my ending phrase. OP could most definitely be a male. I was simply bluffing to in the most likely scenario that OP was a girl, however now that this is all in the open, we will never know and OP wont get their supposed revenge. ( even though I still suspect its a troll) . Now if you will excuse me, I have to go get wasted at 5:35 in the afternoon because I hate my life.

She looks like the kind of bitch that farts up a room, then takes her nasty ass to the bathroom. That way everyone has to suffer her cum drenched egg farts while she shits an even worse load in humid mostly sealed room.

that seems like a reasonable time to get drunk, but ok. cheers.

me

stop trying to appease this OP. she wants to put in limited work just because she has tits and well do shit for her. convince us.....

Well you aren't full white...so that's the breaks kid

thats her alright..lol

well, me and you both, but from trust me, according to most people, its not. Or at least they wont admit it.

what?

kesha4....

this you? posting on Sup Forums? i think not. we need proof kesha4

>black dart

Coming from a guy who works for Chrysler. I will spam this bitch, pics coming in soon

who wants a mullatto kid who wont fit into white groups or black groups and is destined to be socially subjugated racial preferences even in minorities are subconscious. Blacks and whites are different. Blacks are more extroverted charismatic and conversations are filled with banter. This is very overwhelming to an introverted awkward white who want to have more autistic conversations about randomn cool unrelated shit. as well as blacks thinking whites are awkward and bitch ass niggas with no spine. These differences are because we evolved in diferent climates for thousands of years. were mentally different. not better or worse. just adapted

godamnit white knights about to flood this thread because some neck beard posted tits and said it was him

This imposter was trying to start a conversation about race. you sneaky bastard.

Come on, cut your teacher some slack

If I was your ex, I'd probably dump you for her too. She's hot. You're probably fat and ugly.

>nobody recognizes who this is.

obv not op

aww, guess someone got held back in kindergarten and never got over it

not your personal army

Any nudes?

nope

lol why?

Any social?

Hmm, she's hort, there has to be great justice involved otherwise NYPA fagit

I'd leave you for her too. She is fucking smoking.

dubs decides my reply

Dick pic

Kesha is trying to fuck with you. Slob on my knob?

WINRAR.exe

That's a cunt

hahah fucking fat fag. post those tits

your BF's ex is trying to ruin your life

rawling

ok post that shit

would fry up and eat in a taco

Nice lips

so much faggotry here

so what?

man a little up kid.

what's her phone #?

she's quick ... "Hey Karen it's Chad" ... "Who is this?" ... write back, "You stumped me!"

IDF IDF IDF

holy you're retarded