A new celeb thread appears. Go!

A new celeb thread appears. Go!

And bump. Let's goooo.

What's the end-game here?

Selena best girl?

new celeb thread here!

M-My m-m-mistress Victoria Justice is a-a v-very beautiful woman and I-I know I d-don't deserve t-to have her... Many o-of her fans a-are u-upset a-at m-me because she l-l-likes me.... I-It m-must b-be s-so t-terrible t-to b-be w-w-without a-a world class m-mistress... T-To know a-as the y-years p-pass y-your c-chances o-of e-even g-getting a-a halfway d-decent l-looking w-woman f-fade into o-obscurities and t-to k-know y-you a-are condemned t-to n-never h-have a-a world c-class b-beauty i-in y-your a-arms w-who l-listens t-to y-your e-every w-word...

Bumping time.

And again.

Booping.

Bamping.

I-I'm s-s-so s-so s-sorry s-so many m-men a-are stuck into a-a c-celebless life th-they d-do n-not w-want... I-I a-apologize o-on b-behalf o-of m-me a-and V-Vic ten m-millions o-of i-identical t-twins she h-has n-not t-to share a-around to those l-l-less fortunate...

F-Forgive me g-good s-sirs all for m-my betal t-transgressions...

>Selena best girl?

NO

Stutterbro comin' thru in the clutch.

To the top.

Living w-without a-a beautiful c-celeb w-woman m-must b-be v-very d-difficult; i-it m-must b-be l-like t-trying t-to walk a-around a-and function w-without a-a head...

REEEEEEEE!!!!

I HATE CELEBRITY THREADS! REEEEEEEEE!!

It's probably that retarded sperglord who demands that celebrity threads go anywhere other than Sup Forums.

what a hot pic. saved