Gonna get some acid soon what albums should I listen to while I trip?

Gonna get some acid soon what albums should I listen to while I trip?

Other urls found in this thread:

debrisoftitan.bandcamp.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=hgcLyZ3QYo8
mcraigculbertson.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Motown compilations

Honestly whatever you like to listen to is the best bet. You'll discover things about album's you've listened to a hundred times. Everything will be ten times as personal and if you get good CEVS it's like a ever-changing cartoon music video.

What are some album's you been fucking with heavy? Maybe I can suggest a couple outta that

debrisoftitan.bandcamp.com/

if you dont listen to this while tripping i feel sorry for u especially with headphones in. Super trippy, uplifting, and psychedelic

this is the go to every fucking time

i wanna showww youuuu

youtube.com/watch?v=hgcLyZ3QYo8

I've been listening to Drukqs lately but some of my favorites are
Astrological Straights by Zach Hill
anything Mars Volta
Horses by Patti Smith
any Autechre
Games Dames and Guitar Thangs by Eddie Hazel
any Rahsaan Roland Kirk or Miles Davis
also Zappa and Beefheart

also this is my band camp page if that helps
mcraigculbertson.bandcamp.com/

Gojira - From Mars to Sirius

meshuggah - nothing (my fav) and catch 33 were mindblowing. Nothing on acid almost gave me a bad trip tho. Way better on shrooms Imo.

Kendrick Lamar new shit is dope and I can see what he means by saying that God speaks thru him.

Aesop rocks the impossible kid was soulcrushing and beautiful and was like an overload of brain candy. Def my all time fav trip album. So much better than all his other work.

Stevie wonders innervisions is 10/10. Gonna fuck around with some marvin Gaye and other smooth type shit next time I trip

Not familiar with Zach hills solo shit but I love his drumming for DG so I'd def peep that. Miles Davis In a silent way is beautiful I'd recommend that although I have not listened to any miles on Lucy.

Not very familiar with the others. I think autechre would be nice from the little Ive heard

consider this
your mind is going to be more impressionable than it will be on any other psychedelic drug. though temptation may be great to listen to albums with unconventional experimentation, they may scare the shit out of you. the first time i took acid i listened to tago mago and although it was enjoyable for the most part i couldn't get damo's screams out of my head for three days.
if it's your first trip try something comfy

>something comfy
I can absolutely recommend this album, it's chill af

Can't believe I forgot, but queens of the stone age songs for the deaf made me wild out in my back yard at 4 am dancing and banging my head around very energizing album. The satanic vibes the were going for came thru super clear and once I came inside and sat down on the couch it got to be a little too evil for me lol. The dancing helped ward off the bad self thought. Song for the Dead was especially unnerving made me think of how much I am slowly killing myself thru my vices

you're going to want to listen to all of these

Still a fun album despite being super dark. That scream after "pulling out every stitch" still gets me

That pink Floyd album gets hella spooky. Worth it tho

What is this it looks fun

Sun City Girls - 330,003 Crossdressers From Beyond the Rig Veda

Ethereal - Cactus Jack
I found it on Spotify, don't know if it is somewhere else

I like the name gonna check it out tonight