This little fag stole this ladies dog and is taunting her with it. Lets get it back for her

This little fag stole this ladies dog and is taunting her with it. Lets get it back for her

twitter.com/raul_bruja

Thats his twitter

Other urls found in this thread:

puppytoob.com/dog-breeds/the-10-most-dangerous-dog-breeds-based-on-biting-statistics/
livescience.com/27145-are-pit-bulls-dangerous.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that's halarious
also, nypa faggot

I dont need the army, the hot asian chick who lost her dog does

Yeah fuck off OP. I might contact him purely to congratulate him. Hopefully he kills and eats the dog on livestream for her.

Post pics of the hot asian then. If she knew what was what she'd give up the poon to get her dog back.

she should call the cops, the dog is her property and he stole it.

she did.. cops won't do shit even though she has proof the dog is hers because she doesn't know where the scumbag lives. Going by his Twitter, he's a dirty spic faggot.

well maybe she shouldnt have gotten a pitbull. they get stolen all the time and theyre shitty dogs.

WEW little man being a little edgy stop sucking daddy's cock

It would be if the guy wasn't one of annoying gay people. The ones who think the world owes them everything.

Rabies everywhere!

post her tits. otherwise, why even bother to make a thread. write a timestamp and #savemonse in sharpie, then put the sharpie in your ass and upload a picture of that, and I'll think about it.

also yea pits are responsible for like 2/3 of dog attacks... they are the urban black youth of the dog community.

Labradors are responsible for most dog bites.

Hahahahahahahahahhahah
No

edgy

nope. not even top 5.

source? fag

Lol I'm keen to help

What do?

Pit bulls are sweet dogs if their owner isn't human trash. You don't know shit about dogs so shut the fuck up you dumb cucks.

nah, theyre not.

>Labradors are responsible for most dog bites. That's a little misleading. They bite the most.... now. Because the other species that were biters have been made illegal.

In areas where aggressive dog breeds are still legal, they're still top biters.

Fuck that asshole and fuck all the newfags that keep posting "nypa" as if it's cool.

Keep crying roastie bitch.

B can't do shit everyone on here straight bitch! Edgy cucks who talk about loving trumps cock and wishing they can get bent over by antifa. Hope she gets her dog back. I'm twittering this twat.

Fucking America...

>dog is kidnapped
>call cops?
>nah
>post on twitter and ask to go viral?
>yea

Bitch doesn't want her dog, she wants 5 minutes of fame

edgy cucks get bent your all like 12 go to bed

Read. Labradors are the top dogs for BITES. Not attacks. Labradors are shit dogs. After marley and me was released ownership of labs and bites sky rocketed. I don't give a shit about your shitbulls. You're only upset because it doesn't fit your narrative.

If you came for love and compassion, you came to the wrong place. try reddit.

I'm only upset because it's one of those annoying gay spics. The kind that think they're hot shit and everyone needs to do everything for them.

Tf?

I'm a trump supporter you stupid nigger and I want to help.

Lord have mercy on you stupid antifa fucks

Stop fucking twittering and fucking threaten this spic

Don't be such a new fag

I doubt a big dog is the top breed for just biting. little ones bite all the time, it isnt a problem because theyre small.

How exactly do you think we can help? The most Sup Forums can do is spam him. Nobody here is competent enough to dox that faggot or do anything that would get the dog returned.

Y'all just mad. Y'all got no social skills. Say y'all have no compassion but crying over your abusive dad who beats your tickles your taint and kisses you on the lips when he's on his ded bed. Girl leaves y'all get suicidal. Cmon b y'all trash. Pol is more amusing. Atleast the do something.

No lies... this is truth

Dubs of truth

Check em

'what is found is not to take'
the pup has a new owner.

apparently raul's father is hiding the dog

>nah, theyre not
Impressive argument.
I had a pit bull who never hurt or acted aggressively towards anyone in his whole life. My cowardly female great dane has been more aggressive towards strangers than my pit bull ever was. Checkmate, cucklord.

great danes are one of the most dangerous dog breeds, according to statistics. but pitbulls are the worst ones.

Wanna provide a source to that hearsay?

spam the fag till something happens

puppytoob.com/dog-breeds/the-10-most-dangerous-dog-breeds-based-on-biting-statistics/

You type like a nigger

livescience.com/27145-are-pit-bulls-dangerous.html

Hahaha

And you type like a trap feminist democrat republican flippy flopper. You rolled on trump. And he trumped you instead. Bet you have no good health. I bet your dental as bad as your dentures at 22. Can't be mad at me. I'm down by Mississippi. You read like a bitch btw.

What the actual fuck is this thread?