Wins the treble in his first season

>Wins the treble in his first season
>Gets sacked

What went wrong?

He's not being sacked, he decided not to continue with Barcelona, he told to the press i want a break from his "profession".

He didn't win it every season forever.
Barcelona has to win everything. He can always go to arsenal they just want you to have a good time.

>sacked
He's tired and stressed out. Pep had it made in Barca and even he got tired. Martino left after 1 season. Madrid and Barca are some of the most stressful jobs out there as you're expected to win at least 1 big trophy every season.

>Inherit treble winning team
>win treble
>players retire or leave
>time to rebuild
>inept at signings
>no tactics
>fired

>barça wins the treble in his first season despite him being in charge
Top teams arent all about winning everything, but you need to show some consistency or at least a gameplan, not just "put those top players on the pitch and lets see what happens". That is why guys like Rafa Benitez and him didnt last long on the job, and why guys like Bielsa are so highly rated despite winning fuck all.

Zidane does the same and his position as manager isn't in danger, though.

I'm glad this bitch is leaving. I'd sack him twice if I could. I almost ruined my club.

messi doesn't like him

If he chokes the league and doesnt win the cl I bet he would be

But he has received some criticism already, and he is still riding on the CL title just like Luis Henrique after the treble. Wait for another year, if things dont improve he will likely go the same way.

>Tchh nothing personal kid

Cap this post, Zidane will not make it another season. Bayern are winning the CL, they're out of the Copa and Barça will clinch La Liga

>shut it down

He will venture for bigger opportunities and coach us next season

'Avin a crack at this Barca job hope you don't mind mate

>working outside of the M25
>'Arry

Messi player manager when

Pep literally sweared he'll never come back because of how much working at Barca tired him out. The board is filled with greedy demanding cunts and Messi will always be above you. No one sane will want to manage them.

didn't he also say he clashed with txiki alot?

So is bielsa confirmed?

Then they need someone insane

>Vitor Pereira

Guardiola won't come back because he knows there's no way he can match what he achieved in his first stint there

No sources say rodgers is being lined up

Will Messi tell the board to hire Ranieri?

apparently messi wants rafa benitez

>his position as manager isn't in danger
top keks

reminder that he didn't get sacked, he's leaving

>Pep literally sweared he'll never come back
false
>The board is filled with greedy demanding cunts
to become part of barcelona's board you have to pay at least 1,5m€ and then put your personal belongings as collateral to back the financial exercise of your board, if they club loses more than x per season (25m?) they have to pay it back with their own money
>and Messi will always be above you
as it should be
>No one sane will want to manage them
any top manager will take the job if offered

>Bournemouth, Portsmouth, Southampton
>London

Hold on to you're anus

Benitez has proven with Newcastle that he's a fucking good manager though

There are only a handful of actually good players in that squad and he's outplayed all the other top teams in the championship

Nope. It's a 5D chess move to get Brendão Rogerio in.

>inept at signings
Signing players isnt part of his job

theyre all practically London. Ever heard people talk from Portsmouth?

No one actually rates Bielsa

>Benitez has proven with Newcastle that he's a fucking good manager though
He was always a good manager. His only bad tenures were Inter, where Moratti screwed him over by promising transfers and only getting an 19 year old Coutinho back from loan and Real, where he couldn't handle the locker room divas missing Ancelotti

he didn't win shit

his squad did

yes it is, managers in spain still have a say it in, they're just not that involved in the negotiations.

At most he can say what positions need reinforcements and give some suggests on the guys to scout, but that's all, he has no final word or any other kind of involvement

Zidane out, Wenger in.

Why does Sup Forums sometimes call him Henrique? Is there a reference I'm missing?

He sucked at Napoli too, almost ruined Hamsik and finished 5th in q one team league
>inb4 muh tim cup

Also you cant blame moratti for his failure at inter, reminder he single handedly ended sneijder's career
Why cant he handle n.10s is beyond me

>Also you cant blame moratti for his failure at inter
I absolutely can. The squad had almost 0 depth and most of the starting 11 was over 30 and completely spent after competing for 3 trophies and the World Cup. Injuries and fatigue were bound to catch up with them without new faces to carry the load.

But he was debt ridden after spending everything to win the treble, there wasnt anything he could do
When Benitez accepted the job he knew this and he knew he would have had to work with what he had, it's not like he went there expecting to get Messi and Ronaldo