I did it 10 times
Might as well do it 10000 times
Feels thread right now Sup Forums
I need you

im here

Thanks
I hope I'm not the only one who made mistakes

What did you do user?

Oxy dependence here, lost my grandfather in '12. He was the only fatherly figure to me before he died of lung cancer. Watching one of the people you love the most suffer through cancer is one of the worst feelings in the world. I can't describe the nights spent crying over the fact that it was terminal.

Why don't you finish your McDonalds tatoo?

AHAHAAHHAHA why me i am troll i dont want to feel sad but i am what do you want OP i am your searvent and i am your master give me orders so i cna obey

Cutting yourself is retarded. I've been suicidally depressed for several years, I've even made an attempt or two. However, I have never ever considered just causeing myself the pain of cutting myself without the payoff of death. "I feel so worthless, hurrrr I better give myself permanent scars so that if I am ever no longer depressed, my arms look like earthworms." You're ab idiot if you cut yourself, and you should killyourself immediately.

kys for cutting ys

Finish the rest of the alphabet faggot

I don't want to stop feeling bad
I want to reach the bottom

Might kms tonight

stop attention seeking for starters. I understand people have problems but no need to put it all out there and attention seek

Then reach it and quit asking for permission

Let's just mark the hit

faggot

i wonder what the word is its like an even better game of hangman

You never tried to kys bitch ads user. Unfortunately

live stream yo suicide if you have the balls

I have. I just don't have a very high pain tolerance so suffication was hard, and I don't have a gun soooo. Are you mad that I came at cutting because you're a cutfag?

HAVE SEX WITH ME GAL
I'LL MAKE YOU PROUD AND MAKE YOU WIFE
I CAN SAVE YOU