RATE MY BATTLE STATION

RATE MY BATTLE STATION

(YES, IT IS BETTER THAN YOURS)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.hermanmiller.com/Products/Eames-Lounge-Chair-and-Ottoman
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Better than mine but still, that belongs in 9gag

From the two pictures I can infer that you are white, mid 30's to early 40's. Have been to Africa on several occasions (most likely Kenya or possibly to see the various tribes), i can tell because your globe is centered on Africa, you have spear wielding tribesman and the shaggy wall mat are dead give away's. And think the culture there is pretty neat. Also, why does your little study have two doorways? Do you like the thought of many people being able to walk past and see you at work? Strange man.

Oh and your battle station is sub par at best.

lol, jelly

of your cultural appropriation? Nah, you're ok pal.

Probably not even his anyway.

Nice man space, shit battle station. Who the fuck uses 1 monitor in 2017? Mine is far superior lol

LOOK AT MY FUCKING TYPEWRITER, BITCH!!

I bet it's never been touched before, he sits there looking at it in his brown stain chair, wanking off to it.

Hm, no 2nd screen, no headphones, what seems to be a cheap ass keyboard, super clean desk - too clean? Some form of mental disorder maybe OCD? Spectrum?

I always thought it was about the specs, not aesthetics?

Nice globe cuck. Frequently forget what the world looks like?

"RATE MY BATTLE STATION"

So are you going to bother to post the specs of your PC?

I thought that as well, so very clean, it's a room for showing off and not actually doing anything in case the precious atmosphere is disturbed.

>only one monitor

calling it a battle station.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

THAT'S THE BEST BATTLE STATION, OP. BETTER THAN MINE, FOR SURE

see now that's a proper setup op.

This is me.

i7 4790K
AsRock H97M Pro4
CM 212 Evo
16GB GSkill
Sam 850 EVO SSD
Crucial 120GB
2TB WD Green scratch
Fractal Arc Midi
SteelSeries Mech Keyboard Cherry MX
SteelSeries Rical Mouse
SteelSeries Siberia Headphones
Win 10 Pro

Mainly games/stream machine, I like to blend occasionally.

Get out of your dad's home office, kid, and go back to playing with your matchbox cars and duplo blocks.

that isnt africa you retard.

you have a fucking typewriter on display? omg. you or parents are sad hipster fucking retards.

your battlestation looks like it belongs to your parents.

get the fuck out of here, you neck bearded kike.

damn, it's south america, my eyes were fooled

kind of makes you seem like you dont know what the fuck youre talking about, you massive fucking cuck faggot.

Cpu: 6850k @ 4.4 GHz
Ram: Corsair Vengenace LPX 64gb DDR4
Mobo: MSI Gaming Pro Carbon
GPU: GTX 1080ti liquid cooled
Case: DG-87
Cooler: Kraken x61 one for gpu one for cpu
Psu: Corsair RMi1000
Keyboard: Logitech G910
Mouse: Logitech G900
Headset: Logitech G933
Speakers: Logitech Z506
Mouse pad: Corsair MM300 and corsair lighted mousepad.
Monitor 1: Dell 34 inch ultra wide
Monitor 2: Dell 27 inch gaming
Monitor 3: Dell 21.5 inch ips
Oculus rift
Logitech G920 Racing wheel

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT, so so bait

bad feng shui. The chair should be facing the entrance. I rate 5/10.

it is, there are two entrances.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You also want to have a wall to your back. I know it sounds hokey and no one does this but actually not trying to troll, after switching my battle station to a more tradition position of power I love it.

Battlestation?

that would be really weird in a normal house. that office is clearly not big enough for that, youre once again showing how fucking retarded you are.

A better position for the desk would be in the corner with your back against the corner or wall.

someone's salty tonight.

I like that air vent you have on the wall. Very cool.

im not the one trying to convince people to put their home office desk in the middle of the fucking room in the way of everything.

No, it's the 2nd monitor, retard

You could move some stuff around, switch it up, etc. If you put all that money into nice furniture and a nice rig etc why not put a little into the positioning of the room? The desk being the most important focal point.

it's still weird and uninviting.

Here's my shitty shit

>Cpu: 6850k @ 4.4 GHz
Only one?>GPU: GTX 1080ti liquid cooled
Again, only one?

I dont have an actual computer, just some monitors and stuff

My current build:

i7-770K @ 5.0 Thx
Asus Maximus IX Hero
G.Skill Trident Z RGB 16GB DDR4-3200
be quiet! Dark Rock 3
Crucial MX300 525GB M.2 SSD
Sapphire Radeon RX 580 8GB Nitro+ Limited Edition
Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Windowed
EVGA SuperNOVA NEX 750W psu
3 x Seagate 4TB hard drives
Razer DeathAdder mouse
Razer BlackWidow mechanical keyboard
LG 29 inch ultrawide monitor
Acer 24 monitor

Stupid phone auto correcting
"i7-770K @ 5.0 Thx"

i7-770K @ 5.0 GHz

you're missing some monitors and a fancy gaming chair
not battlestationy enough m8

jesus christ did your wife decorate or are you just a sjw millennial??

HOW DARE YOU, SIR!

OP, that isn't your battlestation you lying fuck. Stop stealing my images.

So, you're the real faggot

Yes, OP stole my images.

glass table top for snorting coke off of 10/10.

not even his image. He is posting another anons room as his own.

cant beat mine

Just searched by image. Can Confirm

Puts thought and care into putting together an elegant room with comfy furniture and a modest "battlestation".
Takes a photo to post on a popular image board and calls it 1500070335242.jpg.

Tits and Timestamp

OP is a lying fuck. This is my room and he stole my image.

post specs on cat

Are you that fucking simple?

I am looking for the Fedora. I know that there is one in there somewhere...kinda like "Where's Waldo", but gayer.

You're room is gay as fuck

American Short Hair
Tabby
7 Years old

I'm lost... I am not sure how I ended up here. My grandson Billy told me I should get out onto the information highway and I wound up here somehow..

I think I need to call Billy.

Awful speakers. Urgently replace. Otherwise, nice.

NHT actually makes really great speakers

Not that typewriter faggot, again. kys

You can just buy that shit from pottery barn.

Not even, I have a better one nigger

OP got rekt

FUCK YOU TYPEWRITERLESS FAGGOT

I like the computer desk, but only one monitor is an auto-fail. The shelving against the wall looks to be filled with a bunch of useless decor and trash as well. A typewriter and a globe? Contrived.

Oh, and it isn't yours. Don't just repost - post your own, OP.

But it is mine

Neat and clean. This picture would work great paired with a word defined as whatever obviously having financial success but no family to speak of would be.

IT'S NOT "YOUR" BATTLESTATION UNLESS YOU TIMESTAMP IT YOU COLOSSAL FAGGOTS

Nowhere near as much benefit to running SLI with modern cards as there was in the past.

Dad/10

you seeDumbass

Gotta admit that's the pettiest thing I've seen here in a long time.

You have a Cisco 7942 IP phone at your house? where's your rack, where's your call manager?

Lol how are you gonna aim with that screen so far away from where you sit?

sicko

Nice desk, monitor 10/10

This is a pretty sleek setup. I'm skeptical about the ultrawide, curved monitors though. I don't think they're for me.

I really dig that desk. Can anyone identify it?

Man I need that desk

It's a vpn phone. Connects to my network at work.

This pleases my eyes, but you need a mousemat, like one of those large ones, else this is aesthetic.

subpar/10

Poor-ass can't even afford the oiled palisander veneer on his Eames lounge chair. I hear Big Lots has some pretty good deals on furniture.

store.hermanmiller.com/Products/Eames-Lounge-Chair-and-Ottoman

Hold up, it ain't even an Eames. It's some imitation, probably picked it up at Good Will.

Also, lose the ugly boxy shelves with all of your hipster garbage on it.

Single monitor and shit tier perifs lol

Jesus man get a new hobby, you post your hip furniture on Sup Forums all the time. I see you still have that Typewriter that you pretend to use.

kek

It looks like you should be ashamed of yourself.

Dude I just saw that fucking Eames house bird. You are a moron. That is a $250 money hole. A bauble for rich idiots who don't know what $250 actually is. A mass-produced piece of shit that you just had to have because it has some dead designers' names on it. I guarantee you the mark up for that thing is at least 900%. For $250 you could have had something that actually looked like a bird, a sculpture with some actual thought put into it and in fact had some surface details. Nope, you want some lines and curves that vaguely resembles a bird, but only if you cross your eyes and look at it from 20 feet away. I swear, you design morons have your heads in your asses.

Shit tier