G/fur bread for the gay and bi fuzzbutts

g/fur bread for the gay and bi fuzzbutts

Nice to know there are other fuzzbutts my age

Hey furfags, what do you think of hardblush?

I'm not a furry, just wondering

f

i forgot about these godly pictures

my friend has left the deed is dun

You have a lucky friend. You aren't aussie too are you?

Should've made is a daddy thread.

Canadian :)

Should've made this a blini thread.

Damn. My bf knows I want to do it but kinda won't talk about it. Plus he picked a place to move into that doesn't allow pets.

How big is that knot?

Ohhh you should ;)

All that's left is daddies.

4-5 inch, not sure about knot. he says it feels huge.

Big tops small bots is my shit

Its great. Onta is a fantastic artist, and a lot of other artists who work for hardblush are top tier too

Size difference ?

The right kind of size difference

>Meesh's auction

I wish there were more avatar-able characters.

In WBB or everywhere? There's a ton.

WBB

Like, I guess the problem is I don't know who I would choose. Charlie = nah for me, panda and ice bear idk if I would fit them well and then others are hooman

I'm so gay for Marty.

Nice trips fam.

woomy

How old is that?

Me, too... me too

YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID YOU'RE A KID YOU'RE A SQUID

Me, again without that damn comic edit.
Fuck.

woomy

Somebody help a man cum wtf

Hey man, Nom Nom is handsome!
Still, which bear suits your personality the most? Panda is meek and girly. Ice is skillful but silent. Mite b autistic.

yebbie

Good ole fishlips

What do ya need

It's actually a combination:

I have the desire of grizz internally, but tend to have the bashfulness of panda IRL.

Also Nom Nom may be an interesting choice, I don't know why I didn't think of him

Tight lips around my dick and a warm mouth to cum in, really

30's.

O3O

Also names aren't working for me, I don't see any names

Ah, well yup. Definitely. Furry as we know It has been around for decades.

names dead?

Its down, I think. Nothing on my end either.

FISHLIPS

Grizz and on the whole the show is so relatable. It's about being an outsider and wishing for companionship. No many shows have the main characters not know how to make friends.

Yeah it's down. So who are you?

inb4 namesync glitch 2.0 where it spits out the PASSWORD instead of the tripcode... again!

Aces here!

Hoo boy, don't remind me.

So nothing of value was ignored.

marty looks like christopher robinhood in girl clothes

you'll probably know when namesync is back up

Hi eddy

I like th way those feet are drawn.

>retard playing mysterious
Every time.

No lie, I was just hanging out with someone for the first time in what feels like years (just one person, not a group) and it was so awkward for me.

Let me describe it for you, typically when I'm with a group of friends hanging out I tend to be the people watcher, listening and occasionally offering little commentary relevant to the conversation. Enough to where I'm having a good time and the others enjoy my company. But I'm usually riding on the rails of the other group members momentum and topics. When I hung out with this person one on one, it suddenly dawned on me how shy and reclusive I really am. I enjoy the company of others, and had a good time but I just can't bring myself to be as outgoing like I'd like to be.

I

they remind me of
socks

Is there any other way to play Retard?

That's why I said it was a daddies thread earlier. We had at least 3 in there 30's posting.

Socks can be nice.

Hola, what's new?

Oh, right, this is Eddy. I pictured you as more outgoing, since you love camping, right?

It's a sad day when fucking Aces gives more straight answers than you.

Nice, very cute.

Am i known to be obtuse? I never knew that about myself
>Said Aces sarcastically.

Not a lot, been working and sitting in my room. I'm almost a functional adult at this point.
Taking a trip to Portland this weekend, not sure what I'm going to do with my spare time there yet though.

Shut up, adults are talking.

Ow. Feelings.
>Said Aces, clutching his chest.

jealous

Is it weird I wanna be the one in the chair...? //////_/////

Being over 30 sucks.

>Oh, right, this is Eddy. I pictured you as more outgoing, since you love camping, right?

Maybe I should stop posting irrelevant images lol

Yes, but how I present myself online is very easy. How I present myself is precisely how I WANT to be perceived as, and to an extent "act" in real life when I can. However I end up taking advantage of group settings to make the best of it.

I see all these confident people and wish I could be like them.

I'll try to act outgoing, but when it's just me I have trouble with self confidence I think.

Also I don't normally talk about this stuff publicly I usually just keep it private or just don't bring it up at all.

Long story short: If you saw how I acted in a group setting you'd see the same manner I present myself online. When alone with someone I struggle to find the words to say or make my presence interesting. I'll do my best though, I usually can make it work with some effort.

The occasional drink will help me loosen up though, but I don't drink very often (especially when compared to 3 years ago).