This pizza faced faggot is dating my little sister

This pizza faced faggot is dating my little sister.

>Carter Hedrick.

How should I go about destroying him?

Rape him anally to show dominance

Too easy,
Next.

Bump

we seriously don't give a fuck. post nudes of your sister or just DIE.

lol pussy doesnt want his sisters virginity to be taken by anyone but him lmao

you should have started fucking your sister before he did, you got what you deserve beta faggot

I need some ideas Sup Forums

kys, there's an idea

Oh how Sup Forums has fallen...

Fuck you sick mother fuckers.

send 3 pizzas to his house while hes fucking her

idk post his shit or something

you can tell by his cripsy-ass hair hell be bald by 24.
no worries op, hell be dead to everyone by then

You think so?

Rape your sister. She'll stop dating for years.

>Invite him and sister over
>Drug them both
>When they are passed out, shove the handle of a plunger in your asshole
>Sit on the plunger and nothing else so your asshole is destroyed
>Undress pizza faced faggot
>Lay down naked with him
>Wake up next morning
>"Dude, you drugged me and my sister then raped me!"

Heh

what else?

/thread

Wear your sisters clothes
Pretend to be her
Suck his cock
Swallow cum
Tell him it tastes shitty

I just threw up a little

>Tell the police he raped you
>"Check my asshole, he stretched it"
>He goes to jail
>Rape your sister

Check my asshole
I'm dying

I don't know if that will really give OP the desired effect. Yes, she may not be dating for a while; but it'll also turn her into a traumatized slut who bangs like a barn door.

post a pic of your sister op, i bet she's hot af and you're just jealous

The guy is ugly and has acne; yet he has a girlfriend. Meanwhile, you're so incapable of dealing with it that you've made a thread about it on the internet, pretending to plot some skewed kind of "revenge" that we both know you'll never take anyway.

Even IF you had the balls to do anything to this guy, which you don't; it doesn't matter anyway. You've already lost, you've lost for eternity just by the sheer patheticness of your own nature.

Good day to you sir.

Poke holes in his condoms

You are absolutely right.
Good day.

Peel the skin off his forearms with a razor or potato peeler. Rip all of his fingernails off and hit the beds of his fingertips with a meat tenderize. Burn the wounds to stop bleeding.

His water balloons*

Now we're talking

Tie him to a chair and keep him alive with an IV. Sound dampen the room and make him wear noise canceling earmuffs. Leave him alone for days like this. Then feed him. Then alone for more days. Repeat for months. Then take his cuffs off and hand him a gun with 1 round in it. Lock him in the room and never go back.

Gold.

fucking your sister is your only

make a video of you sucking his dick, then post it to social media saying he's gay

sides

Keep him locked in a basement that's soundproof and completely silent. Cover his mouth and ears so his only sense is smell and touch. Every three days, meet with him and tell him that you can kill him or feed, fuck and flay him.

When he picks the second option, rape him. Tie him down and force yourself on him. Then feed him like a baby, but give him good food at first, spend money on it. Then, peel the skin off of his index finger and rip off the nail.

Repeat this, but make sure that when you feed him, you give him dog food 80% of the time. The rest, good food that you would eat.

It'll eat away at his mind and drive him insane and also be physical torture. Never say anything to him other than the question. Then, gather his family and do the same to them in front of him.

When he begs to die, restrain him thoroughly and put a gun in the corner of the room out of his reach. Repeat the feed, fuck, flay process until the thought of dying consumes him completely.

Never kill him or give him an option to do it himself.