RUSSIA GOES FULL SAUDI, BANS SCIENTOLOGY AND ATHEISM

The European council for human rights has condemned this as religious discrimination: theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/23/russian-court-bans-moscow-branch-church-of-scientology

Here is some more evidence that Russia is the Saudi Arabia of Christianity

Atheist on trial for these comments
>“If I say that the collection of Jewish fairytales entitled the Bible is complete bullshit, that is that. At least for me,” Krasnov wrote, adding later “there is no God!”
theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/russian-atheist-faces-year-in-jail-for-denying-existence-of-god-during-webchat

Church seeks to take over internet: rt.com/politics/321064-holy-wi-fi-russian-church/

Protestants are banned from proselytizing and referred to openly as "heretics": nytimes.com/2008/04/23/world/europe/23iht-church.4.12274801.html?_r=0

Judge rules Russian Church can pay debts with prayer: patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2016/02/14/russian-orthodox-church-diocese-settles-debt-payments-with-prayer/

Banned swearing in artistic expression: cnn.com/2014/05/06/world/europe/russia-swearing-law/

Banned freedom of gay expression, fires teacher for supporting gay marriage: huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/02/russia-gay-law-teachers_n_6994274.html

State and Church sign agreement to restrict abortion: nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/07/russia-church-and-state-sign-agreement-to-prevent-abortion/#.Vt0TBPkrJmM

Russia contemplating switching to an "Orthodox" system of finance that would drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending: globalresearch.ca/interest-free-banking-russia-debates-unorthodox-orthodox-financial-alternative/5495331

On the bright side, at least it isn't holding back their scientific progress like religion generally does: "Zoom to Mars in 6 weeks with new Russian nuclear-fission engine": rt.com/news/334416-russia-space-nuclear-engine/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/russian-atheist-faces-year-in-jail-for-denying-existence-of-god-during-webchat
cnn.com/2014/05/06/world/europe/russia-swearing-law/
huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/02/russia-gay-law-teachers_n_6994274.html
nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/07/russia-church-and-state-sign-agreement-to-prevent-abortion/#.Vt0TBPkrJmM
globalresearch.ca/interest-free-banking-russia-debates-unorthodox-orthodox-financial-alternative/5495331
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

scientology and atheism should be banned, good job

russia is an authoritarian shithole what else is new

although banning that cult isn't exactly a bad thing

Give me a reason why any of this is a bad thing?

>Scientology
>somehow linked to atheism
Wuuut. "Scientology" has nothing to do with scientific method, it's a literal sect who preaches about green space lizards.

retake Constantinople when?

Scientology is not science you dumb Amerifat.

good

atheists,just like fags should keep their shitty beliefs to themseleves

>The European council for human rights has condemned this as religious discrimination

I guarantee you this is the only reason Russians did this. To piss off the Eurotrash communists.

GJ based Ruskis.

The European council for human rights can go to hell.

First comment best comment

>Reading comprehension of a field mouse

absolutely nothing if you are a bootlicker

Just to remind you, Putin is an atheist. There is no way you can become Chief of the KGB by being even remotely religious.

It's all an act. He is using Plato's tactic that religion is a noble lie necessary to unite and control the populace.

Just a clever way to control the dumb hordes. I dont even disagree with the tactic.

Scientology should be banned along with Mormonism tbqh. They're not real religions.

Russia has a 18% Muslim population. Are you seriously trying to imply that the Savior of Christianity is a country with one of the largest Muslim populations?

>There is no way you can become Chief of the KGB by being even remotely religious

Where are the proofs?

user GOES FULL AMERITARD, DISPLAYS RETARDATION AND MORONISM

I am surprised there are no DailyMail links.

Why I don't know anything about this?

> homosexuality banned
> degeneracy banned
> liberalism banned
> bad things

Alrighty-o

Also

>Atheist on trial for these comments
Yeah, we have a law that you cannot set out to insult Christianity.

>Church seeks to take over internet:
This is just free wi-fi. It is not them taking control of the entire internet.

>Protestants are banned from proselytizing and referred to openly as "heretics":
So? Russia is Orthodox.

>Judge rules Russian Church can pay debts with prayer:
That is fine, debt forgiveness is a big thing here because of the Soviet era messing up the economy. Russia also forgives a lot of foreign debt.

>Banned swearing in artistic expression:
This is just the same sort of law that countries have regarding swearing on TV before certain times.

>Banned freedom of gay expression, fires teacher for supporting gay marriage
Good, we do not want that here.

>State and Church sign agreement to restrict abortion
Good. Abortion is a real problem here.

>Russia contemplating switching to an "Orthodox" system of finance that would drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending:
I think this is more just banks offering an alternative model.

His mom was deeply religious. Putin claims he didn't really get into Christianity until much later in life, when building he was taking a sauna in burned down, and among the ashes he found the cheap aluminum cross his mother gave him. He said it shouldn't have survived the flames and so he started to see things differently after that.

>Protestants are banned from proselytizing and referred to openly as "heretics"

wow based

>Russia is the Saudi Arabia of Christianity
I have no problem with this whatsoever.

>There is no way you can become Chief of the KGB by being even remotely religious.
Plenty of people did it in secret to avoid the Soviet authorities, even at the high level.

I never said Russia was any kind of savior

I think they've always had a Muslim population that high, at least the territories they incorporated today

Good.
Look what atheism brought us.

Why does this number change so much? Amerifats are always making this number higher every few days.

It hasn't impeded scientific progress there yet, but once they stop teaching biology and start teaching"pray for healing" they're fucked.

I don't see anything newsworthy.

scientology i find to be complete nonsense but i don't understand the irrational hatred people have towards it. if people want to waste their money and time on something that promises everything but delivers very little then they should be entitled to. on what grounds exactly do anti-scientologists think they have for banning scientology?

that aside, Putin is just a manlet meme with an inferiority complex. nobody takes anyone under 5'8" seriously

Sounds like some BS "wow, really makes you think..." story he made up. I agree with the SAnon, I do think Putin is just using Christianity to rally and unite the masses under it. Which, really, is the only purpose religion should have.

Ban feminism next (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚*:・゚.

Anything that Russia does, Sup Forums will immediately say is based. It doesn't matter what it is, it will always be defended here.

That's why when it comes to Russia I can't really take this board seriously.

>on what grounds exactly do anti-scientologists think they have for banning scientology?
The go fuck yourself grounds. Established in Russian law in 1278.

Just google persecution of the religious in Soviet Russia. You must be completely dense to think the head of an organization who heavily took part in the suppression of religious people and orginizations and outright murder of religious leaders has any affinity for religion.

He is just a clever chief spy trained in deception and he uses religion as a tool and it has worked extremely well in Russia to gain him support. He is also a politician now and a ex chief spy. Can you get anymore dubious? I think not.

Are you autistic?
A lot of people have done that, you're just one of those butthurt atheists/scientoligists

>PAY
>DENBT
>WITH
>PRAYERS

US A US A US A

/thread

I don't have a problem with the money wasting, I have a problem with their outright subversiveness (maybe you haven't heard of the time they infiltrated the US government?) and how aggressively they try dealing with dissent.

>Russia disposing of edgy fedora atheists
Good. I'm an atheist myself but I'd prefer to live in a Christian country and can't stand the faggots that feel the need to show how much smarter they are than everyone else

Yeah dude, he just happened to become religious later in life when he stopped getting payed to fuck up any subversive groups in Russia including religious groups.

So convenient, so trust worthy.

Fucking third world shithole, why do russians not stand up for this?

I refer you to the go fuck yourself clause of Russian law.

It's the same with Trump too.

If he is a christian he is the most hypocritical christian of them all and an evil one at that. He was the Soviet authority that the religious were scared of.

Scientology isn't just money-wasting, it's a pretty dangerous cult. Read up on some stories from people who've tried to escape from it.

What's wrong with Trump Aussie?

Scientology is a cult that takes advantage of the "followers" that it extorts money from and has no place in civilized society. They don't even have battle toads. Atheism should not be banned, even if atheists are annoying and cringeworthy.
Godspeed Putin.

Well he told the story long before he was President or PM, so I don't think so

BASED RUSSIA!

(OP)
>>PAY
>>DENBT
>>WITH
>>PRAYERS

based as always

>christians
higher rate of aids and child rape than any other demographic in the world pham. are you cuckservative?

lmao whatever keep licking the boot of your government

It is a bit more complex than that. Even the current Communist party of Russia supports Orthodoxy now.

So? Nothing wrong with that.

>Germany
>thinking they're doing much better currently

t. expert on licking government boot

Yeah allot of people, especially politicians have used religion to gain them favor with the retarded religious. Take your country for instance, do you really think Obama is christian? Not a fucking chance, but he cant say that or he would have no chance at winning.

I like your style Ivan. underrated post. my family was from Russia

>He was the Soviet authority that the religious were scared of.
people can change.

Was he really involved in operations to disrupt Christianity? That's very interesting.... I'm going to tell my friend that, she's America but she's annoyingly fond of Putin and sometimes it seems like she cares more about Syria than the U.S.

>Good. Abortion is a real problem here.
Not enough of them, Ivan. Only good russki is a dead russki.

> Germany
> calling others boot lickers.

Of course they do, it fucking works. It makes the nation stronger. They have learnt from there mistakes.

>implying that I didn't know he was a mudslime

when they voted on fag propaganda, litterally NOBODY voted against banning it. lol

Are you a liberal faggot? I like my community to have values, and atheists tend to be degenerates

NEXT, BAN ISLAM

Hello Igor, how's the Estonian genocide proceeding?

We're getting cucked by shitskins over here

Scientology is banned in several European countries too, so that seems rather hypocritical.

based Russia

>authoritarian shithole

Nice buzzwords kid. Enjoy getitng bad for being anti-immigraiton on facebook

Chief KGB, politician. If he wanted to be any more dubious he would be a lawyer as well. Master manipulator.

I would not be surprised if he had a law degree.

One of my favourite things is listening to anybody who legit belives in a god

I also enjoy seeing lefties get triggered by godfags

White army diaspora?

Amerifat please go.

Because it is just common sense.

Those are just Russian propagandists.

Scientology should be banned

Being Atheist cant really be banned, what can be is the militant Atheist fags who cant shut up about it.
If someone wants to just silently not believe in God, no one would care

based russia copypasta note this was written by a jew
>How can this be stopped?
>The last thing the world needs is more radical religious nutjobs.
>Atheist faces jail time under new blasphemy law created in the wake of the Pussy Riot incident: theguardian.com/world/2016/mar/03/russian-atheist-faces-year-in-jail-for-denying-existence-of-god-during-webchat
>Banned swearing in artistic expression: cnn.com/2014/05/06/world/europe/russia-swearing-law/
>Banned freedom of gay expression: huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/02/russia-gay-law-teachers_n_6994274.html
>State and Church sign agreement to restrict abortion: nationalrighttolifenews.org/news/2015/07/russia-church-and-state-sign-agreement-to-prevent-abortion/#.Vt0TBPkrJmM
>Russia contemplating switching to an "Orthodox" system of finance that would drop out of the IMF and ban interest on moneylending: globalresearch.ca/interest-free-banking-russia-debates-unorthodox-orthodox-financial-alternative/5495331

Some countries like to defend and preserve themselves from big threats whose effects can be seen a couple of countries away. HOLY SHIT THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD HURRR DURR.

The second you guys restrict abortion, i'm moving in to your great country.

another bootlicker detected

and thats bad why?

Imagine how beautiful the West would be if we all followed Russia's example here. all those angsty leftie shitstains would have to move to a place to tolerance and freedom like Pakistan. O please God!

FPBP

this

Not white army unfortunately (that would be based!). my great great grandfather was a minor aristocrat. He sent his pregnant wife to the UK when the revolution broke out. He was later executed.

Ivan Ivanovich, do you get paid per post or is it an hourly wage?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_brigades

Hehehe dumb atheists... cant you kids see that Jesus is our savior
*Teleports behind all atheists and cut their heads off with my katana*
Psshhh, nothing personnel kiddo

>changing IP now

Russia is based

Just need to accept the successor of Peter as head of the Church.

Are you really Estonia? I feel like something is missing

The tendency is in that direction.

That sucks.

Neither. I just find amerifat shitposting annoying.

ITT: Sup Forums betraying our libertarianism for Russian memes

Yes, in some ways. But I am very proud of my heritage now. I became Orthodox and am a committed tsarist ^^

#Based rusbros,

Keep those slimy alien believers and fedora tippers out of the glorious motherland

>express opinion
>go to jail
>thinking governments should have power over what you say and do

>turning into the christian version of Saudi Arabia
>based

That's not what that word means breh.

Libertarianism is a distinctly American mental disorder, propagated by deluded Jews.