My mother died in my arms today

My mother died in my arms today..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrJky8YuTr4
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZIOkbrX_uU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You didn't reply, user.

I sympathize with what you're going through. No matter how much it hurts, always keep her alive in your memories. The good ones, if you can.

She's not dead OP, just transitioned. Like everything else in the universe.

Timestamp on momma corpse or fake

that feel when your mum has no alergies but dies of anaphylactic shock in your arms from amoxycillin sceraming "why is this doing this to me, why am i in pain?"

I will never forget those moments. Or telling it to thepolice 8 times over. Or the fact that we wont get her body back for days because there's a toxicology report involved. Or the fact that she never had an allergic reaction in her life until a month ago when she had her first, then died from her second today (technically yesterday but i'm like 1 litre of whiskey deep and fuck your time zones)

If this is fake thats ducked if not I hope you can get over her death because she wouldn't want you to spend the rest of your life in a sad way

was attempting cpr and litrally didn't have strenght in my lungs to push air in her airways were so swollen and shut.. I'm in bits. I can't unsee it, everybody else has gone to sleep and i'm just here, the last person to hear her voice and wanting to fucking die with the absolute pain of it all.

youtube.com/watch?v=rrJky8YuTr4

not fake bro, genuinely in pain tonight. I understand this is b though, so I don't take offence to your questioning its validity. she was only 58.. :(

fuck you, user. But also, thank you.

Were you cuddling?
It happened to me after I was sleeping with my mom and I read one of those stupid post.

Also sorry to hear that Op if that's true, I had to make that fucking joke.

hahaha thanks user. I'm certain you don't give a fuck but your humour helped.

Get off the alcohol user. You need to mourn her not put it off, if you put it off it will only make it worse. I want you to get through this as soon as you can.

Bravo I'm actually impressed

Did you fuck her corpse while it was still warm?

I actually do care Sup Forumsro.
It's sucks to lose your parents I know that all to well. It's given me a pretty dark sense of humor
so don't think I was insulting you. I'm glad
I could help, it's best to laugh at the bad.

Must've been some kinda kiss.
You should have walked away.

It must have been something you said.

You should have walked away.

were you at least getting your dick wet

she may like being in the afterlife more than life. She may have also preferred to die with you more than anyone else

Well then you should have posted in that thread like the rest of us. It did warn you this would happen

R.I.P. user's mom :(

Don't worry Sup Forumsro, when she dries out, just grab a knife and pop a new hole!

Beat me to it.

Kek. Legendary

I found my mother dead, having fallen out of her bed, when i was 13. (i'm 30 now)

Not to sound edgy, but i don't feel like this was that traumatic or anything. She was limp like a rag doll, i called 911, and they declared her dead.

Funny thing is that i kept having the thought "How are we gonna explain this to mom? Oh wait."

Like i had that thought FIVE times.

I feel you bro. My mother passed from leukemia in 15'. She drove herself to the hospital that day and she went down hill from there. When I got there she was already too far gone. The doctor came in and said some shit about her being brain dead and I swear to god there is a fucking dent in the stainless steel door frame from my fist. Shit had me fucked up for a while.

Listen to some Elliott Smith

youtube.com/watch?v=hPD-a1FjUtU

ya right after i gave her the dick and she went limp like i did after bustin in her face

I really struggle to believe you. So many neckbeards vying for attention. If it was true you wouldn't just post that. Unless you were a faggot neckbeard who wanted to sit back and lol at replies while you get fatter and fatter eating your taters.
Sage

There are two possibilities:
1 - He's telling the truth, in which case your reply is wildly inappropriate.
2 - He's some autist neckbeard and you just gave him some attention and bumped his thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZIOkbrX_uU

No meme dude, sorry for your loss

Sorry for your loss, user.

Pics and time stamp or it didn't happen.

Also, post her tits.

That's hot

I'm sorry, user. Just drink the pain away for now, but don't let the alcohol consume you. You'll be okay after a few weeks or months. Just pull through.

Or you can kill yourself now. If you do it, make sure it's as little mess as possible. Don't want to inconvenience the people that will find you.

That really sucks, user. I'm sorry you're going through it. My mom died last month of cancer, I know it's rough especially right now. Keep her alive in your memories, sir

Did she drop any good loot?

That sucks. Thoughts with you.

Shit bro. Im so sorry to hear this.
I just got out of hospital with a script for Zyvoxx, and I had a bad reaction to it. I was one step away from going over the edge before they gave me epinephrine, and dyphenhydramine .
So I know how sudden that shit comes on you.
Try to remember all the good times you spent with her. Grieve when ever your emotions say its time. Rest easy knowing she's in a better place.

you are a fucking legend dude

On the bright side you are now immune to the "reply to this or your mother will die in her sleep tonight" thing.

True. But you forgot by being a neckbeard virgin faggot living at home with mum and dad (who hate you)...
3) you are clearly OP replying to every post ITT to keep your thread alive like a bee will do anything to keep its queen alive.
You only ever get replies to your posts via starting threads seeking and sadly even begging for sympathy you do not deserve because irl you could join a gym with mum and dads money or join a sporting team with mum and dads money or God help me even save mum and dads money by eating normal amounts of food and/or getting a job or perhaps even just looking for a job on the off chance you will get one (without trying which is what you will do) so continue to be a living nightmare for your parents making their lives a living hell bc they have only one task they hate per day which is to provide for your pathetic worthless life and wish you would just die because they both fall asleep at night thinking of ways they could kill you without ever getting caught because they just want you dead but cleaning the spray of shit that you leave on the toilet bowl on a daily basis seems like a better way of life until they finally devise the perfect plan to kill you. It will come soon I'm sure. They sleep better and better each night knowing that they have gotten closer to the perfect way to kill your worthless soul. They sleep better now just imagining your death OP.

Tell me I'm wrong OP. If you do then I'll believe you, but tell me I'm wrong only if I'm wrong.

Tl;dr for op: you can't.

Shits gonna get better man, I love how these threads almost always end up bringing out the best in everyone here but I digress. Take as much time as you need to to come to terms with it and if that doesn't happen within a decent amount of time then start seeing a therapist if you really need it.

And just ignore the no negative comments in this thread, they're just kids trying to act edgy and cool, we old-ish-fags know when to hold our memes

my wife died in my arms a couple of years ago. she was on hospice so i knew it was coming. hit me right in the feels. even now i can hear her calling my name when i'm sleeping. it will be difficult but you can get through it.

as for allergies, you can just suddenly become allergic to crap. i've had tuna my whole life, had tuna for lunch one day, broke out in itchy rash even in my eyes and ears. benadryl and steroids still took 4 days to clear up. a buddies wife died eating a sandwich at lunch with her friends. she chocked and not one person knew the Heimlich