Long time no see user. How about some kind words, advice, hugs... or... maybe even f-u-n?

Long time no see user. How about some kind words, advice, hugs... or... maybe even f-u-n?
I've been studying my coleagues and practicing so lets see... today I offer the powers of others!
At the top of your post put
>advice
>hug
Roll dubs with
>tarot
at the top for a simple tarot reading
>master
to obtain a random Robot Master power! (please use responsibly)
ALSO the first person to roll trips and provide a means of contacting in their post (email, discord, steamID) will get a $15 or less game on steam for free! 1x time only and due to work constraints the offer is limited to active thread duration (1 hour: 9est-10est)

rollin' for dem bitchez

Evenin' Sky~

Good luck with the thread!

-phi

ok, lemme try that again

sup, Sky?

hallo!
Thank you E>
oh.... well just for funzies...
dada dada daaaaa, dada dada daaaaa, dadada, dadada, da da danananaaaaaa
-YOU GOT JEWEL SATELLITE-

ooh what would you like? Tarot or Robot powers?

Well, hello there!

This gentleman and scholar almost got quads!

hakureishriner is rolling for that steam game!

Also, it's gotten colder where I live, and it's amazing!

reroll

Awww, I wanted Hard Knuckle...

Also, what's up?

Reimuuuuuuu!
Its so good to see you!

Different Reimu. Reimu's my favorite 2hu.

YOU THOUGHT IT WAS REIMU. BUT IT WAS I, DIO!

yep yep, feel free to link back to your OP for continued attempts!

Mayhaps I'll give both since we're moving slow tonight!
-YOU GOT SHADOW BLADE- (perfect for the aspiring edgelord!)

The headstand priest!
Stop focusing so much on the past and your decisions. Move to break out of your comfort zone and what is expected of you to try new things!

I stand corrected.

Just a thread. Some fun and hopefully help someone out before work tonight.

I'd have never guessed!

o hey that actually sounds cool.
what does it do? stats? special skills?

Good taste!

Mm, yeah, hope user drops by for a spell

It's been a while since I've been in a thread...

Riemuuuuuuu!!!!

>advice
I feel like shit and I don't know why. What should I do?

Damage depends on who you hit! It uses 1 energy per throw. It fires a shuriken in any direction that boomerangs back to the user!

There she is E>

agreed!

As such; as much fun as I like to have in my threads I don't mind serious as well. Serious help is in my job description after all.

Hmm can you tell me symptoms you're experiencing? Or is this emotional feeling like shit? How long have you felt this?

I think I strained my shoulder during work and I got more heavy pushing to do. Shit.

ITT
>autism
>circlejerking
Kys nigger

eeh. that's kinda disappointing.
I was hoping for something that obliterates the targets soul when critically hit or something like that...

I can't enjoy anything anymore. Things I used to love don't seem to be worth doing. I rejected all my friends, but I wish I hadn't. I don't know why I did. I don't know why I'm doing anything.

Moar pls, better than the thread already

Create and make some things of your own even if you don't think you are good at it. Start off small.

I wish I could, user. That's what I used to enjoy. I can hardly even force myself to do it now, and when I do I get really stressed and unhappy over it.

I'm quite sorry to hear that? Consider taking a day off? I mean... it could do your shoulder better to rest in the long run...

in a 2D environment it's... pretty nice actually.. when your main weapon only shoots in 2 directions!

Ye got a bit of the depression there. Nothing to out of the ordinary symptoms wise. That said it can get better. Things to try initially: Apologize to your friends and get them back. You need a support circle. Hang out with said friends. Find at least one person to talk to about your feelings honestly. Bottled things only tend to rot in the bottle not go away. Set yourself some goals. 1 in a few months, then a year, then a few years. Then if things aren't getting better consider going to a therapist, and then if things aren't improving still consider medication.

You just got to force yourself to do it. I know being critical of your art is natural so find a style or thing you enjoy. For me I am terrable at drawing animals but I am good at plants, trees and landscapes.

It's only part time. Just one more day and I got my days off. I'm going to gamble on it.

I... I guess you're right. I need more help. I will do my best, Satori. Thank you. But is there any chance it will pass on its own?

maybe I will. I might try drawing something different from what I used to.

Best of luck! and thanks for the nice scenery images.

I know it's hard to look long term when depression is staring you in the face. Believe me I know, but if you end up needing more help it's better in the long run to do so. As for it going away on its own? Maaaaybe, depression is normal in people, but lasting depressive spells or those that cause impairment in ability to function in normal life or cause thoughts of self harm or suicide should be assisted with. Part of the reason support is so important is b/c it helps a person so wrapped up in their depressed mind state see more objectively and realistically.

Well, I've been feeling like this for a long time. I never thought of it as being depression though. I thought depression was worse than this. It's going to be hard to talk to people in irl about this... do you have any tips for that?

oh and have a robot master power
-YOU GOT KNIGHT CRUSHER-
shoots a spiked ball out horizontally that returns in an arc back to you....IDK how useful that will be with work... but ... maaaybe...

Depression can take many forms... the insidious version is what you describe. Anhedonia... unable to feel happy doing things that would normally help you feel so. Talking to people IRL can be hard. You should choose your confident carefully. Someone who you feel would want you to do well in life. Just explain how you feel and how they can help. (IE just listen sometimes, help push you to do things that are good for your goals, and not let you isolate yourself for long periods).

If you have insurance I'd give them a call and ask for a referral for a therapist. With insurance therapy can be anywhere from $40 a session to free even.

Well I do like boomerang type weapons to get tactical with.

Whoa, I might be able to afford that actually. The only person I can really trust already has too many problems of his own. I don't think I can talk to him about mine in good conscience. I'm still not sure what I'm going to do, but I have a better idea of what I should do. Thank you, you've given me some hope.

Well my thread has come to and end.
I must prepare for work and make food.
If anyone wants further assistance you may contact me at skyden13162@gmail
you can also join Alice, Reimu, myself and other friendly faces at vaughnlive tv/thehotbox
for animus and fun tonight at 10EST

G'night all

jill?

Kys

Thanks Sky. Have a good shift.

Good night