you're cunt

> you're cunt
> how is it to be gay in you're cunt

1. flag
2. pretty good, but there are not many good gay bars outside Oslo and Oslo has some muslim neighbourhoods where i don't dare to go with my bf. I have only experienced homophobia once, the bf to my female BFF got mad after he realised that i have knew all along that his gf had been having random fun with other hot guys when we had been clubbing. he called me a disgusting faggot and said that he wanted to punch me in the face but he didn't do anything lol

thats pretty gay

>faghags
gas yourself

why do you need gaybar you fucking faggot just go to normal bar

It was pretty shitty of you to not tell the guy your friend was cheating on him, even though the guy himself was a dick. If your bf cheated on you, wouldn't you want to know?

>gay bar
Why does everything have to revolve around their homosexuality for gays? Why can't you simply go to A bar?

Because drinking is secundary, in this case. The main thing is find a guy without worrying he may be straight.

Thank you.

>I'm a fag

Great who cares shut the fuck up I don't go around saying I'm straight every 3 seconds. Just act normal like the rest of us and don't be so annoying.

south = ok, safe
north = dangerous af

good posts

every time

maybe cause all the other gays are at the gay bars?

why do people get food at the grocery store instead of finding it on the ground? strange huh?

Depends. One openly gay politician was elected as a mayor and apparently he is competent so people can accept a gay guy if he has some merit but as far as gay culture goes people are openly hostile to it. The most common opinion I've encountered is ''they are all right as long as they keep it to themselves'' otherwise it ends up like picrel. I'm surprised gay parades are even legal here to be honest.

> flag
> depends
> BRETTY NOIZ: Moscow, St Petersburg, partly other major cities. basically Europe just shittier
> still ok if you don't talk about it too much: big cities in general, esp in European part of Russia, i.e. Central Russia, north-west regions, etc. most of these cities have big lgbt communities!
> absolute shit, you can face problemes: small shitholes, esp villages inhabited with bydlo
> life threatening: muzzlim regions, you know what i'm talking about

1. Singapore
2. Jailed for 2~4 years then hormone treatment to make you proper

You're switching the cause and the consequence pal.

gay bars and flow of people already exist, this isn't a game where you can reset and regroup everyone just because you have an idea of what society should be like to fit your personal preference

>Gays hitting on straights
>Straights hitting on gays
I don't understand why this isn't obvious.

Chechen Diaspora here
Actually really good

>homophobia
>bf to my female friend got mad after he realised that I hadn't told him she's a cheating slut
That's not homophobia, you were being a disloyal, ignorant little cunt and he picked the most convenient insult available. You were lucky not to get your nose relocated.

> how is it to be gay in you're village
Sucks, couple of tiny cruising haunts for fag bars.

>I have only experienced homophobia once, the bf to my female BFF got mad after he realised that i have knew all along that his gf had been having random fun with other hot guys when we had been clubbing.
How is this homophobia? He had a pretty good reason to hate you regardless of whether you enjoy having a dick up your ass or not.

Croatia is one of the top 5 gay friendly countries of Europe

Gays aren't humans

Hrvatska is a West now

we are gayer than Sweden according to this

a lot of people will fuck with you but no real physical agression or discrimination

>Poland
>in small towns it's probably torture

>flag
>pretty good, can't complain
And I'm saying this as a full time bottom

No one has beaten me up yet, then again I've never had a boyfriend, I don't know where to get a cute one

Because how am I supposed to go to a normal bar and know which guys are available?

>a lot of people will fuck with you
Like fuck with someone as sex or fuck with someone as screwing someone up?

fuck with you as playing around with you, like whistling at you in the street or something like that

>full time bottom
Hey dollface, wanna get employed?

1. Flag

2. Way too easy. Metropolitan areas praise you for being a fag like you're some kind of God, rural areas will get you dirty looks and maybe a rude comment but otherwise no one really does anything to you about it.

>flag
>it's pretty gay to be gay

guess i'll have to start killing faggots

>implying I cross-dress and walk like a woman

There are really good shots at American gay nightclubs

t. Omar Mateen

Based.

> how is it to be gay in you're cunt

Not that bad desu besides friendly banter the majority of Salvadorans (especially the young ones) couldn't give a shit about dudes fucking dudes

Haha that's gay

1.Russia
2.Good for cute gays
shit for faggots

>Chechnya
Do the Russians literally let the Muslims do whatever they want in their "republics"?

if a girl cheats, then that's a thing between her and her bf. she was my friend, and she told me that there was trouble in their relationship and that she felt that she didn't get enough attention from her bf. friends support each other they don't backstab each other

> she felt that she didn't get enough attention
And that justifies spreading her crotch to every other passerby? Do you think getting your holes filled is some universal right? Adult people don't cheat and lie because they "can't get enough attention".

It's obviously not between her and the bf since she involved you, you took a conscious decision about what to do with the information and claim that you've managed to "support" her by your actions.

Whether you're even able to comprehend your disloyalty to that cheated man, I don't know.

1. Chill
2. It's ok, I guess. Though older generations are more closed minded and feel the need (or think anyone cares) to exteriorise their disgust if they see two men or two women. The youth is pretty ok with it.

Fuck off.

Colombia has the best male camwhores