We want to trade Trump for Trudeau. Technically we should get 1...

We want to trade Trump for Trudeau. Technically we should get 1.26 Trudeaus per Trump but I'm willing to do an even swap. We'll even throw in Crosby and Kucherov.

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/2508940/canada-sells-nearly-half-of-all-its-gold-reserves/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How about you give me a mammoth an we both go to space

> We want to trade Trump for Trudeau.
> We want
> We

No, "we" don't, you whiny leftist piece of shit.

this is your ideal, eh?

no way. we need a second election and Hillary clinton needs to be appointed

Keep your cucklord fucking libtard shithead

this guy thinks trump is smarter than him

trudeau a corrupt sack of shit too, keep him

This guy likes black dicks in his ass.

Lol

Yeah, that dude is obviously bad ass. See how he's surrounded by people that just want dignity and basic human rights and he's not terrified like some blowhard right-wing "conservative" pussy?

Your post doesn't even make sense and I can't understand it. Are you pro-Trump or pro-Trudeau?

>Waaah gay people
Nice argument dude
Good luck functioning in the real social world

>King in the north
>We should get 1.26 Trudeaus per Trump
>We
Are u dum

no we don't. I'd take Paul Kagame before I take a guy who both bends over and is a massive hypocrite.

yeah and he does all that while selling off his countries material wealth and working very closely with countries that regularly ignore basic human rights and destroy the dignity of others.

> millennial brain capacity for comprehension.

Difficult to say. I know that when you're really, really dumb you're just too dumb to see it so you end up thinking you're smarter than everybody, and I don't really feel that so I think maybe no? But then again maybe... Most people think I'm pretty smart, but then again I think most people are pretty dumb so.... where does that leave us?

If you got 1.26 Trudeaus per Trump that would mean Trump is worth more you dumb ass. Think.

I see he's close to children at the anal sex parade
no need to be so sensitive, faggot. if your ideal is a queer-positive boy lover, just say so. or sing and dance it, if that's more your style.

I wouldn't accept less than 2 Trump's for a Trudeau.

take your useless chitchat to Sup Forums please

That guys face in the background lol

>virtue signals by going on twitter after trump's inauguration exclaiming how Canada is and will be a sanctuary to any and all refugees
>does so without consulting anyone else in the government (sound familiar?)
>Canada is suddenly inundated with requests for asylum and people just coming in and hoping for amnesty.
>illegals in America go further north as they fear deportation and are willing to settle for second best, or at least a place to hide out before going back into hiding in America
>Canada now set to deny entry to refugees and mass deport

It's almost as if he's a fucking retarded, dynasty politician who doesn't have any credibility of his own to fall back on (or ethics) so he's settled on just going with whatever is the loudest group of hyper-leftists on any given day.

Fuck Trudeau and fuck Trump.

ITT: angry, fat, gun loving, brain dead Americans with no sense of right and wrong.

You all sound so fucking stupid and lack any sense of uniformity to your country.

Right. Do you know how exchange rates work? L2 USDCAD and right now it's actually1.21.

>any sense of uniformity
>spoke the Canadian with any entire province that purposely speaks another language and goes out of it's way to spite the language spoken by the rest of the country

Don't worry. Trump worshipers are a minority in America. As much as they hate minorities. But most Americans are good people overall. Stupid but good hearted.

Trudeau is the one of the biggest pieces of shit around. Hes literally destroying Canada

I'm angry and I like guns but I'm pretty fit.

trudeau is an og no homo but hes so cool i wish ic oudl meet him and be freinds with himf orever.....

atleast i'm smart enough to know not ot push the pm of montenegro a war hardened country, or to call an allies mayor a muslim dog, or to call merkel fat. No idea how you're allowing that moron to deal with china, they honor respect more than anyother country

Sorry but us Canadian's want to keep our hot politically savvy Prime Minister.

Sure he's probably corrupt and possibly a douche. But he makes the world love us. And that gets us great trade deals, money, and investment.

Plus there is literally no downside to being inclusive.

Also, his economic policies aren't even liberal.

>selling off his countries material wealth
wait i thought america wanted to export more

He's literally no different than Harper, except that he tells people they matter and says happy holidays for multiple cultures.

The fact that you think he's destroying Canada just shows you don't understand shit about economics or politics. Canada is thriving at the moment.

Can't stand Trump but I can certainly tell you that NO, we do not want Trudeau either

>bends over for faggots
>calls people pussies

But Trump only lost the popular vote cuz minorities, user. Don't you watch Fox News?

Deal. It would be nice to have someone who speaks in full sentences again.

Kek its only "thriving" if youre any other color than white. Even worse if youre any type of military or police force. Its becoming the second rate Amercia. Wake up

>most americans are stupid
>trump lost the popular vote

I understand that, that's why we are willing to throw in two of our best hockey players and maybe we could eliminate import taxes on Maple syrup to sweeten the deal?

Canada can keep Trudeau. I'd rather Mulcair tbh, plus he's not doing anything so it should be an easy trade

So you say Trudeau is a king, but Trump is worth more... I still don't get who you are endorsing here. I think you're an autistic faggot.

You're not old enough to post here, are you?

Wtf are you talking about? If you're white you have a massive advantage in Canadian society.

If you're failing at life maybe it's a personal thing. Don't try and blame Canada.

Our economy is doing well. Trudeau landed some epic trade deals. We will prob get a pipeline through the US (good for central canada). Pot will be legalized providing a shit ton of extra revenue. And ppl around the world respect us again, after harper fucked up our international reputation.

Canada is at the top of it's game politically and economically. Major Canadian cities are attracting a shit ton of startups and investments. And we have low crime, public healthcare, cheap education, etc.

What do you seriously have to complain about?

Are you actually retarded? The guy is running the country into the ground, and his approval rating is as low as Trump's.

Ok... the EXCHANGE RATE between Canada and the U.S. last time I checked was 1.26 CAD per USD (now it's actually 1.21) If you were smarter than a bucket of golf balls you would have gotten that.

exports do not necessarily equal material wealth.

globalnews.ca/news/2508940/canada-sells-nearly-half-of-all-its-gold-reserves/

you tried to make a currency exchange joke, unknowingly you implied Trump was worth more than Trudeau. just let it go dude, it was a bad joke to begin with, and it just made you look like a jackass.

No that was a good joke, it was witty AF. Your ability to recognize good jokes obviously isn't any better than your ability to recognize good leaders. You failed. And you're a clown.

>they honor and respect more than any other country

lol geopolitics student here for nope, the Chinese are if anything infamous for their self-centered whining and overuse of outrage, they are the definition of non-believable fake polite bullshit, they call anything that doesn't serve their interest either "unacceptable" or "immoral", for them conflict of interest simply doesn't exist because they believe themselves, unironically, to be the greast culture on earth and any non-recognition of that set-in-stone fact is "bullying"

seriously read chinese political shit, this goes back to the times of emperors and from them it actually fucking made sense on account of being an actual goddamn emperor instead of fuckin winnie the pooh over here

>No that was a good joke, it was witty AF.

yes, because the quality a joke is based entirely on what the guy making it thinks and not the reaction of the general public.

>Your ability to recognize good jokes obviously isn't any better than your ability to recognize good leaders.

I may not recognize a good leader, but I sure as fuck can recognize a bad one. Trudeau panders to the LGBT+ community in Canada while simultaneously getting into bed with countries which imprison or execute homosexuals.

>You failed.

says a guy viciously defending a piss poor currency exchange joke

>And you're a clown.

well at least I can make SOME people laugh, as opposed to no one.

Trudeau:
Approve 49.8%

Disapprove 40.2%
Trump

Most recent weekly average 36 % Aug 28-Sep 3, 2017
Term average to date 39 % Jan 20, 2017-present

Sources CBC and gallup

Keep dreaming. Nobody like clowns.

>No that was a good joke, it was witty AF

also, it doesn't matter how witty a joke is, if it's delivery is terrible then you're just gonna make yourself look like a pretentious jackass.

Whatever. Noted. I'm over it.

no one likes pretentious liberal children who demand that people laugh at their shitty jokes either, so I guess we're in the same boat

How the fuck can you throw in a Canadian and a Russian to the deal. The only real move you could do is give us a Phil Kessel and a Patrick Kane.

cuck detected

Sure, take Trudeau, this cuck is turning Canada into new-sweden.

Ok fair, that's a good point. I'll have to talk to my people but I think we can make that happen.

Have you been to Sweden?

We dont want any of them, just take trudeau for free and keep your meatbags to yourselves

sweden welcomes all tourists

>jack layton will never be prime minister
i want off this shitty timeline

Mother fucker is dead and his wife wants to give all the taxpayer money to wellfair shitheads.