youtube.com/watch?v=YIbIZK4UQOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0QTU7x9eop8
youtube.com/watch?v=U8nYtZKORt0
youtube.com/watch?v=LbiBP7HAoQE
youtube.com/watch?v=__tbbKaDULw
youtube.com/watch?v=V1m1PMXsk-I
youtube.com/watch?v=63mMdc9xku4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it gay to want to fuck motorcycles? Because Aprilia's V4's sound like sex on 2 wheels.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pt37klCxxj4

not if theyre girl motorcycles

>Not gay edition
>Post gay picture.

Nice maymay.

They have exhaust pipes to put your dick into, so they're female in my mind.

getting pegged isn't gay, but getting pegged while sucking a dick is questionable at best

>two girls doin two guys
???

mufflers are kinda like buttholes though

it's a really nice dick so i can see why in the heat of the moment he'd suck it. not gay though

>Getting fucked in the ass.
>Straight.

Pick one, faggot.

Oh wait, I didn't even notice he was sucking dick too. Now it's beyond simple idiocy, now it's just blatant trolling.

oh i'd suck it without a second thought but it's def gay as hell.

Jesus. Does want.

That's why you take them off so they sound GLORIOUS. I'm a Kawasexi fanboy because I have been since I was a kid, but good lord Aprilia's sound incredible with open headers. That's what a race bike should sound like.

youtube.com/watch?v=YIbIZK4UQOQ

Literally nothing sounds better than a straight piped race car/bike.

Jesus fuck my neighbors will hate me one day, kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=0QTU7x9eop8

Between the sound and the bike itself... I see Aprilias available here in Iowa from time to time and goddamn I want one.

An Aprilia RSV4 was dream bike until the H2R came along. I'm starting to like them again now that I hear them. Dat sexy, sexy V4, oooh~

bedtime

goodnight s/fur

Sleep well, Sunshine.

SLEEP WELL WHOOPS MY CAPSLOCK IS ON

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL

burb tim

Pegging is pretty fucking gay. Simulating a cock to pleasure ones' self. Yup, super gay.

Always liked the RSV4 over the H2.

buttmad

I'm a Kawasaki fanboy, but for track, nothing beats an RSV4.

Also, MotoGP bikes sound like God. And Dani Pedrosa gives me hope as we're both 5'2".

youtube.com/watch?v=U8nYtZKORt0

I didn't realize Daniboi was that little!

Oh yeah, Dani is tiny. He's also never won a title because he's kinda too small to handle them properly, but that sure as fuck won't stop me from racing.

>Gee Bill! TWO exhaust pipes?!
youtube.com/watch?v=LbiBP7HAoQE

The lighter classes would be fun as fuck even for me at slight-manlet 5'9" status. When you start racing, please post up.

Will do, my dude. Now that Aprilia and Kawasaki are back in MotoGP, I'm likely going to be racing on one of their teams if I don't drag race 1000HP nitro bikes from hell. Track vs drag is a hard decision for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=__tbbKaDULw

>drag bikes
I saw a Hayabusa drag bike body jig and fairing mold at a metal shop I stopped by last week. Was fukken neat.

There's also a guy in a different branch at my work who has all the SV650s he races in amateur/pro-am classes.

Oh, Kawasaki isn't back in MotoGP yet, my mistake. Aprilia it is then.
But nitro bikes are by far the craziest race machines on the planet.

youtube.com/watch?v=V1m1PMXsk-I

I plan on making built turbo ZX14R's and drag racing them. Busa's are too mainstream, needs more power.

Hah a Boosuh mawfuggahs and pretty much any other drag bike is damn well insane.

>turbo bikes
A local dealer has some old school bikes, one is a GPz Turbo. It's all the 80s sexy you could ever want in life. Minus a 944, anyway.

They are ridiculous. Like, you have to have gigantic balls of lead to fucking LAY on top of a 1500hp piece of steel with a giant wheel in the back that goes from 0-250mph in

god damn vadarsan is god tier. top 5

You have a lot of top 5s.

youre catching on

I was already onto you, just hadn't said it before.

>Not gay edition
>Posts futa

Nigga you gay

blast! foiled again!

>strapons
>futa

huh????

youtube.com/watch?v=63mMdc9xku4

Those top fuel Harley's sound pretty good too.
>levers just wobbling
That is terrifying, and just shows how insane you have to be a race top fuel bikes.

animals CAN be fucked

ok

shyit

You either have to have a death wish, or be truly fearless to race them. I think I'm going to race track before I start doing crazy shit like that. I'm crazy, but not that crazy... yet.

the slide section of jimi hendrix's cover of all along the watch tower is the greatest solo in all history

Thought about just getting some sumo rimmzz and tires for the DR650 and slinging it around the Midwest Motorsports Park. Cheap, slow, cheap to fix, easy to fix.

>random graphics failure for no apparent reason in the middle of typing
Nice.

I don't think I've ever looked up a Jimi Hendrix song before. Never really listened to anything by him. Heresy, I know.

That sounds fun as shit. Sumo is pretty neat too. I'd probably have a get a little XT250 with its low seat.