Currents is better then both of those albums though

>inb4 I become crucified

Why Won't They Talk To Me > Tomorrow Never Knows

the ultimate trip song

tame impala easily
revolver has like 4 good songs

>inb4 i'm patrician

Nice bait.

I used to think it was a lonely song but its a questionable statement, why wont they talk to me? what makes them more superior? Its more about discovering your own importance and self worth rather then being an outcast , goes along with the whole theme of the album, being lonely seems depressing at first but within solitude is where you find yourself

cringe

The

Somebody

once

told

I chimed in with a

For No One>Here There And Everywhere>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She Said She Said>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else

Revolver. It's not even close. Not to say that Lonerism is bad, it's just not as good as ANY Beatles album.

Revolver is obviously more groundbreaking and influential. That said I enjoy lonerism for it's take on that sound. It also flows a little bit better considering it's written entirely by 1 person vs 4.

If I was chosing which one to play right now it'd probably be a tough choice

>One of the most groundbreaking and influential rock albums of all time vs literally what

faggot nu male

no, it's probably because he makes shitty music

lol enjoy your shitty submarine

>Please Please Me, With The Beatles and Beatles for Sale
>All better than Lonerism

Absolutely

Album with Paul, John, George and Ringo at the height of their powers vs. one high noodler

literally wat

Album with Paul, John, George and Ringo at the height of their powers vs. one guy Kevin Parker just starting his career and making an album worth 5 beatles albums

Revolver didn't get BNM from Pitchfork, so objectively speaking Lonerism is better

this

Correct

24pbp

isn't Why Won't They Talk to Me about suicide?

no, its not.

>Oh, this old tree, lonely old me, whoopsie-daisy
>tree
>"whoopsie-daisy" as in falling and letting the noose strangle you

perhaps its wish fulfillment but at the same time its clear the superego takes over to 'win' it for him in spite of everything, with the best-revenge-is-living-well idealization that is "One day I'll be a star and they'll be sorry"