Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe

Whats up losers? ;) You ok ? hehe...
Look what i just bought, it's a new Rolex Submariner ;)

You see i don't wear shitty watch like workingclass dumb idiots wear.. shit watches like Casio and fucking Timex. ;)) I only wear expensive watches ;)

Ask me anything ;) if you are nice maybe i'll give you some tips in life to be as rich as me ;) richfag here ;)

Fucking hate dumb workingclass poorfags

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chum for sharks?
oh bait..

firstly you stole that fat fucks picture its all over watch forums. Secondly your poor fat ass needs to upgrade to the SubC its far superior.

hamfist

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European genes ,Europeans have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics.
These genes are inbred, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of recession of the European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr european genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 70% to 90% of their native population left.

I'm not impressed, everybody save money to buy a rolex. I got a omega sea master .

already seen this exact pic twice in the last few days
at least find an original pic if you're going to try and bait us

for the watch

stale pasta is stale

wrist jewelry is for old faggots with tiny dicks

Kek

Seriously though, what is the point of Rolex? They look so shit and bland.

t. poorfag

>filename

Explain it. They look the same as every other watch out there, only difference is it has a "Rolex" on it. I get it, you feel rich if you wear one but that doesn't change the fact it looks boring as fuck. There's nothing to them that makes them stand out. You'd never know a Rolex unless you saw the name.

>only difference is it has a "Rolex" on it.

I'll take from your inability to explain it that you're just failing in an attempt to troll. If you're going to try and troll about something so specific, at least know a bit about it so you can be convincing. Free life advice, faggot.

I know this is low-quality bait but I just love how he only has one knuckle

>only difference is it has a "rolex" on it XDDdd

>only difference is it has a "Rolex" on it.

kek

Holy shit op...loose some fucking weight.

Your wrist isnt supposed to be the same size as you fist. And what kind of pussy boi are you that you shave your hand?

BTW, you are so fucking fat you dont even have knuckles.

Jesus Christ...you are on huge ham beast. go outside, quit playing vida and go for a walk.