5.Getting rid of your army is good
6.Making everyone gay is good
7.Covering your body in tattoos and piercings is good
8.Being a drug addict is good
9.Getting in debt with a useless degree is good
10.Whites are evil.

Go

>1.Guns are bad
They are useless without someone using it.
>2.Defending your country is bad
If you're doing it to push globalist ideals and the Jewish Israeli State
>3.Destroying your culture is good
This country is a melting pot.
>4.Getting rid of cops is good
Anarchists are retarded. That system of government wouldn't work for high populations
>5.Getting rid of your army is good
No one fucks with you when you spend trillions on your army.
>6.Making everyone gay is good
We would die out, Faggot.
>7.Covering your body in tattoos and piercings is good
To cover up lack of personality
>8.Being a drug addict is good
You make good music i.e. Elliott Smith. Currently listening to Needle in the Hay
>9.Getting in debt with a useless degree is good
Not everyone should go to college.
>10.Whites are evil.
Race doesn't determine your morality.

Good b8 OP, am I alt-right now?

1. Guns kill people
2. "Beware of foreign entanglements"
3. Our culture is a melting pot.
4. When has calling the cops ever made anything better?
5. Army fraud waste and abuse is unbelievable.
6. What's wrong with happy people?
7. Self expression relieves tension and stress.
8. Ask the white lady
9. Knowledge is power. You cant take away money but not knowledge.
10. Whites are people and all people are inherently evil.

You've got quite a few fallacies packed in there.

1) Gun control is about preventing people who would be dangerous to their communities to not have guns. If you are a law abiding citizen, there is no reason to take your guns away.
2) Defending your country is good. Attacking your fellow citizens is not.
3) If our culture is that of white supremacy, then yes, it is good.
4) We don't want to get rid of cops, we want to get rid of corrupt cops
5) We don't wanna get rid of our military, we just don't want to waste so damn much money on it. For a fraction of the money we spend on military, we could provide free healthcare AND free school to millions
6) Not making everything gay. Allowing those things which are gay to be gay
7) What the fuck is wrong with personal liberty. If someone wants to mutilate their body, that should be their own business, not yours.
8) Being a drug addict is bad. Doing drugs responsibly isn't as bad as you think. Again, what about personal liberty? Alcohol causes a lot more problems than drugs.
9) Getting in debt with a useless degree is shit. Getting in debt so that you can pay off that debt for half your life is shit.
10) Whites aren't evil. I'm white, I'm not evil. Shitty people are evil, and they come in all colors.

>1. Guns kill people
which is why it's stupid to not have one
>2. "Beware of foreign entanglements"
that has nothing to do with foreign entanglements. its the opposite
>3. Our culture is a melting pot.
It's not. You're speaking English right now.
>4. When has calling the cops ever made anything better?
When you're being robbed, stabbed, beat up, everything
>5. Army fraud waste and abuse is unbelievable.
And you want china and russia to flood the united states and take it over?
>6. What's wrong with happy people?
aids and anal leakage is not what a happy person has
>7. Self expression relieves tension and stress.
people covered in tattoos look stressed all the time
>8. Ask the white lady
okay?
>9. Knowledge is power. You cant take away money but not knowledge.
knowledge of useless things is power?
>10. Whites are people and all people are inherently evil.
then we should take away black and Latino pride too

>1) Gun control is about preventing people who would be dangerous to their communities to not have guns. If you are a law abiding citizen, there is no reason to take your guns away.
Wrong. Complete bans on weapons are talked about. Not bans on the mentally ill.
>2) Defending your country is good. Attacking your fellow citizens is not.
Which is why cops try to stop riots.
>3) If our culture is that of white supremacy, then yes, it is good.
So only whites aren't allowed to like themselves?
>4) We don't want to get rid of cops, we want to get rid of corrupt cops
most corrupt cops are in democrat controlled areas and get paid off to let crime go rampant. killing a black guy because he's pretending to shoot you is not "corrupt"
>5) We don't wanna get rid of our military, we just don't want to waste so damn much money on it. For a fraction of the money we spend on military, we could provide free healthcare AND free school to millions
Why would you have to cut military costs for that? There's plenty of wasted money in other aspects of government.
>6) Not making everything gay. Allowing those things which are gay to be gay
No one is stopping anyone from being gay. If you don't want to be disliked, don't talk about your sexual preferences
>7) What the fuck is wrong with personal liberty. If someone wants to mutilate their body, that should be their own business, not yours.
Not the point. Just asking why it's glorified for liberals. No one said anything about completely stopping it.
>8) Being a drug addict is bad. Doing drugs responsibly isn't as bad as you think. Again, what about personal liberty? Alcohol causes a lot more problems than drugs.
Not the point. Just asking why it's glorified for liberals. It's rare that people don't become addicts.

Because if we did all that, then maybe we wouldn't have to deal with failed abortions like you anymore OP.

I wish your mom had gotten uterine cancer 9 months before you birth.

>Guns are bad
Guns are neither good nor bad. It is only the people using them.
>Defending your country is bad
BLINDLY defending your country is bad.
>Destroying your culture is good
It's not. America, for example, is a melting pot culture and should stay that way.
>Getting rid of cops is good
Well... either that or train them to stop being pussies that will shoot anything like scared children.
>Getting rid of your army is good
Downsize a little bit yes, but anyone saying we need to just get rid of it needs to be kicked in the dick.
>Making everyone gay is good
You cannot make anyone gay or straight.
>Covering your body in tattoos and piercings is good
It's a matter of perspective.
>Being a drug addict is good
Who the fuck says that?!
>Getting in debt with a useless degree is good.
College isn't for intelligent people to begin with. If you need a piece of paper telling others that you are qualified and smart, you really aren't.
>Whites are evil
Yup. Same with blacks, Asians, Indians, and any other human.

1) OP might get a gun, and OP is a faggot
2) OP lives here, and OP is a faggot
3) This culture supports OP's faggotry
4) Cops protect OP's faggotry
5) The army protects OP's faggotry
6) OP would be less of a faggot by comparison if everyone were gay
7) Tattoos are slightly less faggy than OP
8) Drugs numb the pain of knowing how much of a fag OP is
9) With enough education, we may learn how to reverse OP's faggotry
10) OP is white, and a faggot

>Wrong. Complete bans on weapons are talked about. Not bans on the mentally ill.
This is inaccurate. You are a paranoid fuck
>Which is why cops try to stop riots.
That is the cop's jobs, not vigilantes. Even if folks are rioting, it isn't YOUR job, it is the cops job.
>So only whites aren't allowed to like themselves?
No, we do a lot of cool shit, and thats awesome. Self fellating over a war you lost to defend your right to own other people is shitty.
>most corrupt cops are in democrat controlled areas and get paid off to let crime go rampant. killing a black guy because he's pretending to shoot you is not "corrupt"
That's one hell of a conspiracy theory you have there.
money we spend on military, we could provide free healthcare AND free school to millions
>Why would you have to cut military costs for that? There's plenty of wasted money in other aspects of government.
Military is one of the single largest things that we spend money on. We spend an order of magnitude more on military than any other country in the world.
>No one is stopping anyone from being gay. If you don't want to be disliked, don't talk about your sexual preferences
business, not yours.
Free expression bro. If I wanna carry a sign around town saying i'm a huge faggot, that's my deal not yours.
>Not the point. Just asking why it's glorified for liberals. No one said anything about completely stopping it.
That is the point, Personal liberty. Do what the fuck you want, not your fucking business.
>Not the point. Just asking why it's glorified for liberals. It's rare that people don't become addicts.
That is the point. Personal liberty and personal responsibility. you're really bought into the D.A.R.E. propaganda, aren't you?

for srs yo, you can't stop progress.

Liberal exposed.

This guy thinks trump is smarter than him

Fuck, with all the guns I have, I'm so glad they are being well behaved for all these years.

Trump is smarter than him... But you're average 6th grader is smarter than trump...

trump probably is smarter than him

Stay mad millennial cuck

Which is why average sixth graders are billionaires.

Trump is love. MAGA

1. They kill people. Less guns == less death.
Everything else: uwot

>think's trump is actually a billionaire

Dude's prolly barely a millionaire. That's why he's hocking hats at campaign rally's. He was born with a silver spoon jammed up his ass. He hasn't earned shit. He's a fake.

>this is inaccurate.

If you don't want a serious argument stop posting.

I'm down. Back in the day, i hung out with some crazy ass stoners. I can deal with some weak sauce conspiracy theories.

He's real estate. Everyone was underwater during the recession . just BC the president tweets it doesn't make it true

The one tax return we saw, saw him take a $300 million handout from the govt

You tell yourself you're going to commit suicide everyday.

I think it's time you make it a reality.

nigga you aint alt right
you allllllllllll right

Uh what? I've never actually considered suicide. My life is pretty boss.
I mean, hanging out with dirty hippie girls gets you a whole lot more ass than hanging out with neo nazis.

You take pride in banging dirty girls? You find it to boss?

>hanging out with dirty hippie girls gets you a whole lot more ass than hanging out with neo nazis.
not him but.. have you seen the neo nazi women? Quality over quantity bro

1.Guns are bad
Guns in and of themselves aren't bad. The ease of being able to own a gun is bad. Here are some statistics - these are just statistics, they are neither good or bad. Just the facts:
>"For every time a gun in or around the home was used in self-defense, or in a legally justified shooting, there were four unintentional shootings, seven criminal assaults or homicides, and 11 attempted or completed suicides."
Does this mean that guns are "bad"? No, but it does mean that the facts show that most people don't appreciate the level of responsibility that comes with owning a gun, it's just that simple.

2.Defending your country is bad
This without context is a meaningless question. Defend your country how? From what? There are many variables here.

3.Destroying your culture is good
Again, this question is so immensely vague, there are too many variables here to give an intelligent response.

4.Getting rid of cops is good
Are all these questions this asinine? I read the first question and thought this would be a nice little thought experiment questionnaire but OP may be retarded.

5.Getting rid of your army is good
The US spends more on U.S. Defense Spending (which is a euphemism for U.S. Offensive Spending) than the next 8 countries COMBINED. This is where YOUR tax money goes. YOUR money.

6.Making everyone gay is good
Then everyone will be like OP.

7.Covering your body in tattoos and piercings is good.
*Cringe*

8.Being a drug addict is good.
"Hey hey hey, smoke weed everyday"
-NateDogg

9.Getting in debt with a useless degree is good
Depends on the degree, some degrees are arguably useless. Accounting/medical are pretty useful

10.Whites are evil.
We're all evil. There is evil in every race. There are factors at work here that sometimes explain why i.e. brain chemisty, culture, upbringing etc.

Fuck a duck definitely wasted time here, think before you type OP.

Trumptards are fucking dumb, thread is b8. Kill yourself.

I mean. I don't have any STDs last I checked.
Nothing wrong with some good clean fun.
Better than getting your cousin pregnant.

So, are you gonna argue your point? or did you hope to hurt my feelings so bad that I'd stop using the internet? You're not doing a very good job at it...

Blacks have an 85 IQ on average and Hispanics have an 88 IQ on average. Both vote overwhelmingly Democrat.
I just prefer clean girls. Ones that shower and shave their body hair.

>I've never actually considered suicide

I believe you.

Infact all those dirty hippies have probably never thought of it either.

So, uh... about that real argument...
Any time now.

At this rate, i'm gonna get bored into not posting...

Cool story. Enjoy your herps.

trips checked son

You're feeding the troll, but I'll be damned if everything you said isn't 100% accurate. Nice fucking work man, restored my faith in humanity for another day.

Idk most of OPs argument was kind of dumb. 6 to 8 on his list are completely retarded. And I spent 120k on my degree so I can't really argue for 9. I don't own a firearm and I don't feel passionate about the military industrial complex. But what the fuck is so wrong about a merit based economy. Why are leftists so passionate about making it harder for whites to succeed than minorities? And what good does letting in millions of third worlders do for us?

I'm honestly not entirely sure anymore... World is fucking crazy, and I'm having a harder and harder time identifying the trolls from the crazies.

Sure, this poster may believe he's trolling, but I worry that he subconsciously actually believes this shit and that is pretty fucking sad.
No counter-trolling. Just truth.

1. Desu
2. Desu
3. Desu
4. Desu
5. Desu
6. Desu
7. Desu
8. Desu
9. Desu
10. Desu
11. Desu
12. Desu
13. Desu
14. Desu
15. Desu
16. Desu
17. Desu
18. Desu
19. Desu
20. Desu

i voted for hilary cuz free college

...but somehow he got in

still feeling the bern?

It's not about making it harder for whites to succeed. It's about making it fair for everyone.

Immigrating to the US is a pretty expensive proposal, we aren't getting 3rd world yokels, we're getting folks from the high end.

Illegal border crossings are a tiny fraction of the illegal immigration problem. Most of the illegal immigrants in the US entered legally, and their visa expired and they are now here illegally. Stopping 100% of illegal border crossings at Mexico isn't going to solve or illegal immigration problem at all.

It wouldn't be free, it still has to be paid for.

and mexico's gonna pay for it!

So why not make affirmative action based on income? Why race? And we are most certainly not getting high end immigrants.

Trump made a fortune last time a hurricane slightly damaged the Mar-a-logo.

ok i'll bite
>Guns are bad
because the easier guns are to access, the easier niggers and crazies get them
because no one is actually attacking it, you're lying
no contest
most are useless
back to number 2. see norway
troll. you can't make people gay
i'm covered in tattoos and just wanted to. immediate difference in sex appeal
troll
>Getting in debt with a useless degree is good
implying knowledge for the sake of knowing is bad and we must learn specifically for money
>Whites are evil.
meh they arent rly

none of that is bad.

Sure, we're also getting a bunch of refugees. But that is humanitarian aid.
Better to remove them from a war zone than to get involved in their shitty wars.

I don't think you know what "Affirmative Action" means. Affirmative action is about trying to re-balance the scales. It's not something that is supposed to exist forever. It's a means to correct course.

I'm kinda a shitty person, because I really dislike poor people, and I dislike stupid people, and i really really dislike poor stupid people. Even with all the assistance in the world, they're still gonna be broke, dumb, and making some preacher rich.

typical dumbass anarcho-communist thinking destroying property will make a difference. I guess you have no idea how insurance works.

Yup, last time a hurricane came, it knocked over a couple of trees behind the place and trump claimed millions in damages.

>1.Guns are bad
because a gun can be used to easily harm/kill someone

more specific

more specific

it would be good if we didnt need cops, but we do

if a country is not making people want to destroy them then why would you need an army?

nobody is "making" anyone gay

I think its stupid but does it really matter if someone wants to do this?

its not

again, its not my problem, why should I care?

>10.Whites are evil.
they arent

>>Getting in debt with a useless degree is good
>implying knowledge for the sake of knowing is bad and we must learn specifically for money
it's not the knowledge that is bad. it is the ridiculous debt that is attached to it. you can learn virtually anything online for free.

>Blacks have an 85 IQ on average and Hispanics have an 88 IQ on average. Both vote overwhelmingly Democrat.

Ohhh not sure you want to get into this bud. Statistics show the more educated you are the more liberally inclined you are to vote as well. There are also many various studies that show the higher IQ you have the more likely you are to vote liberal. Virtually no studies show that higher IQ's vote conservative. No conjecture here, just the facts.

Le Dipshit.

M'kay, dipshit, let's play.
>Guns are bad
They're not. Selling guns to anyone without a background check, possibly allowing a mentally unstable person to own a deadly weapon is, however.
It's not bad. It's good. But forcing Mexico to pay, which it won't, for a wall? That's not defense, that's borderline paranoia.
The country is a mixing pot. All cultures could, theoretically, co-exist. If nobody pissed each other off.
We literally can't get rid of cops, retard, it's not possible.
Again, not inferring we kill off the army. You always complain we're trillions in debt yet you support people who want to pour more into an already bloated military to go fight in wars we don't need to be in. Afghanistan and Iraq are like the current day Vietnam. It's all just paranoia.
Nobody wants everyone gay, dumbass. Gays just want equal rights. You're afraid of gays because an ancient ass book that is likely fiction (supposedly) says women can't be with women and men can't be with men.
Again, this is about allowing people to choose. It's not about forcing people to do things, it's about letting them do what they want, within the realm of sense.
It's not. However, you allow the consumption of weed legally but limit it, you kill the black market that's responsible of an unreasonable amount of deaths.
>Being in debt with a useless degree is good
It's not. It's about letting people be who they want to be without going too far.
>Whites are evil
They're not. I'm white and I give all my spare money to charity. But, because I'm white, I'm evil? No. There are evil people from all races, cultures, and from both genders. It's just that white supremacy has tainted the image of white men.
Kill yourself, OP.

OK now we're getting somewhere. Affirmative action wasn't supposed to be forever. But with changing demographics how do you think we'd ever be able to get rid of it. If you haven't been living under a rock you'd realize that hispanics and blacks have an in group preference which the left encourages for them and discourages for white folks. And bringing in refugees is just another excuse to bring in low IQ workers that will keep wages down and get into debt.

I forgot about that. That's true, dirty donnie did make out like the bandit he is.

The cost of school is way too fucking high.

I'm in my mid 30s and I'm still paying off my school debt. I haven't been able to save shit because of my pre-existing debt. I'm just about to buy a house which is gonna keep me in debt until I retire. I'm gonna live my whole life in debt.

My dad worked part time to pay for college, He bought a house before he was my age.

>1.Guns are bad.

they are not by themselves I just think that we shouldnt hand them out as easily as we do, people should be able to get them though for the most part.
Its not, I dont know anyone who says that it is.
Its not, I dont know anyone who thinks this
Its not i dont know anyone who thinks this, bad cops need to go not just cops in general
Who makes this claim? like really who? Lowering the budget a bit for military isnt really the same as getting rid of the army if that's your argument.
Again who the fuck makes this claim other than the crazy people on tumblr?
Again who makes this claim? I know there are poeple out there who are covered in these things and they like it but who gives a fuck about them?
No one makes this claim you've thrown the pole in the water.
Its not, who claims that useless degrees and debt are a good thing? who?
>10.Whites are evil.
Some whites are evil and angry people generalize unfairly.

Yea he's the man

If repubs want higher wages, why the fuck do they keep voting down minimum wage increases?

The free market is always going to pick the cheapest option.

immigrants are stealing your dumb ass job, they're also stealing my highly technical job.
Shit sucks, git gud.

statistically speaking, affirmative action helps white women and asian men a lot more than hispanics or blacks...

Retarded faggot get more tats and piercings for attention nigger color your balding hairline while you're at it on your parents dime

Why does the left insist on giving under the table workers and those who employ them slaps on the wrist?

>If repubs want higher wages, why the fuck do they keep voting down minimum wage increases?
Not him, but this is because arbitrarily raising the min wage is not economically sound, and is a burden for entrepreneurs. This has been proven to hurt employees also by losing hours and being replaced with automation. The min wage was not designed to pay for raising a family of 15 kids with no father.

they claim that it limits growth and if you think you are worth more you need to demand more/form a union so that you can as a group of workers demand more, same for safety and all that.

At the same time though the pass laws that take more and more power away from groups like that.

Treating illegals like criminals makes them afraid of the law. Shitty people taking advantage of other people should face justice.

it is fiscally irresponsible for a business to not maximize profits. If they aren't forced to pay their workers more, they aren't gonna pay them more.

>Yea he's the conman
ftfy

I'm worried about my future kids not myself. I do fine right now. But if the left were to get back into power the future of America would be very bleak for white children. They'd be more disadvantaged than we are because of the way demographics were going.

the worker could also learn some skills and get a better paying job. why is that never an option?

Please reread your sentence. It's very funny.

Conning the government is pretty badass

I don't think that people taking advantage of afraid people trying to make a better life for themselves is funny.

Maybe Democrats should take a stand against usury then. Too bad Hillary was Goldman Sachs favorite politician.

There is a such thing as humanism you know.
Also, your assertion is odd, vague and pure conjecture.

It was a living wage, It was made so that you could have a reasonable quality of life. I can't afford to live alone despite making more than minimum wage and working 40 hours a week. Im considering getting a second job in order to be able to pay to go to school but I dont know how I could work 60 hours a week at two jobs and not fuck up school.

It's just observational awareness. You're probably not very smart if you haven't noticed that the Democrats have become the fuck whitey party.

it's not, that's why we want tuition free college education

Everybody wants free shit user

especially giant corporations

>It was a living wage
No it isn't. The rest of your post proves my point.

I agree with that, the Republican line though is that big government shouldn't be the "force" it should be the people and economic forces.

>the Democrats have become the fuck whitey party.
I guess I could counter by saying that the republicans have become the dipshit oblivious proudly philistine bible thumping murrika party?

Yes, it's obvious that you are the smart one in this thread. Your observational awareness is uncanny. Here's a tip: If you want to convince someone of something, provide a range of facts and statistics that support your case.

except when banks and other businesses fail because of their shitty business models, republicans want the government to step in with hand outs...

remember Bush's economic stabilization act of 2008?

>>It was
>No it isn't

Do you mean to say it wasn't meant to be a living wage or that it no longer is?

If you mean that it no longer is as your post would imply that you failed to read the post you are quoting.

>tuition free college education
The biggest problem with this is that there is no cap on how expensive tuition can be. There would be nothing to stop a 100% tax rate to pay for all this "free" shit.

either way, it isn't nor was it ever.

yet somehow every other industrialized country on the planet makes it work...

And yet people still come to the US for their education.

I don't know why you bother asking. I don't care abut these soft faggots. We are running shit now and there is not a goddamn thing they can do about but moan like the soft bitches they are. America heard them, and then America rejected them. Like a soft bitch should be, rejected.

Fuck those people, they have zero say in anything. Hence why they do not get their way.

That's right faggot, you got owned and you can't do shit about it, soft bitches.

Don't even bother replying, you're not worth my time, faggots. I won't bother reading your whiny faggot replies.

we have better advertising... that's all