Sad mood. Feels thread

Sad mood. Feels thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2MRdtXWcgIw
youtube.com/watch?v=FJJ8hWDXWGs
youtube.com/watch?v=PdHHIVMJ_VQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well that's pretty fucking gay

why is it so hard for me to get a gf man?
the girls in my class block are 5-6/10 but around the campus there are 10/10 and yet i dont know how to just randomly start conversations with people. i try to practice with guys but it makes me cringe and laugh just remembering

Nosce te ipsum.

I'm here

>tfw Christopher Robin went for a career in graphic design
>gets off on erotic asphyxiation
>uses a belt and dies in his closet jerking it off while Pooh bear watches from a shelf

Keep working on it man.
Try articulating your thoughts, really think about things and follow them and develop your stance on things. Otherwise, one tip I would really give you is to really distance yourself from memes and all these vacuous elements of the culture to really remove yourself from stupid, thoughtless time killers and to really think about yourself and how you want to be in x time.

Take care dude.

Family will do you worse than strangers 90% of the time.

is...is that true?

Bump

This might be a bit bloggy, but of all of these types of (pic related) images, this one actually helped me. Was trying desperately to get back in with friends that I knew for nearly my whole life and none of them really wanted to talk with me, wouldn't reply or want to hang out. Saw this image and followed it's advice.

I just wanna die. I just want the obsessions to stop. I want them to die

youtube.com/watch?v=2MRdtXWcgIw

This entire song

i know that feel bro. all too well.

OCD is a curse that cannot ever be broken.

I just got released from hospital from harming. I just wish I knew what I can do to break the damn cycle.

just wanted to let you bros know you can rid yourself pf those obsessive thiughts it may take years but its worth it, you dont even need therapy just face your fears and slowly they will go away. look up cognitive dissonance therapy for starters

Can we get some green text stories in here?

New ones or old ones

This hit me hard, I'm a taken man at the age of 21, been taken for years. I feel like my life of freedom is completely over.

I'll need to try it. I get to the point that cutting is only way to keep my mind off

Like true to the fucking bone. I got fucked over by a girl, she cheated on me lol, by my own family and like I don't have a whole lot of friends to talk to anyway. Like I can't trust anyone anymore. This really fucked me up Sup Forumsros.

Like it's hard to get through every single day now lol.

Theres a part in all of us that has light. Don't let phonyes take it from ya.

This all happened in like 2 months time. Like I am at point where I want to start fresh lol

Anyone know any good Chuck Norris jokes?

>find out girl who I had a crush on for 4 years had a crush on me as well
>this wasn't known until she got a job and moved out of the states
>Now I sit here at a dead end job, having to act like I not hate life teaching kids
>she just got engaged

I always wonder how life would have been if I wasn't such a pussy, now I'm fairly certain I'm going to die alone

Dude I wasn't a pussy and I always went in with what I felt. Shit left me in shambles.

it's almost sickening to me that all of these "feels images" can be healed by changing your perspective.

No one is saying that it's easy, but these things aren't all powerful forces.

The saddness comes from you.. where the fuck do you think the joy comes from?

YOU.
stop playing the victim and start healing yourselves. Stop giving power to your doubt, by doubting your own power.

or...

self loath until the very end

>im depressed
>fuck girls

just kill yourself cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=PdHHIVMJ_VQ

Why does everyone come to a feels thread when they're sad? it just perpetuates the problem at hand

instead of reposting depressing images that reinforce pain and suffering, why not, oh, idk, try and actually change for the better?

Feelsorryforyourself thread

>too young to understand that not everything is a joke
its really to pick out the 16 year olds
you dont have to be so edgy all the time man take it easy

Change is hard sometimes, especially if it means hurting someone you care about in order to get away from a stagnant relationship.

Feel like shit right now

There is this girl I liked

Was pretty sure she was into me

Shit seemed in my favor despite the fact that I'm a 3/10 looking guy with a small dick

Chad like Freind sends me a message

It's the girl I was into complimenting my Freind calling him cute and shit

Hit me in the feels

Remember that people like me don't have happy ending

>falling asleep with gf on the phone
>waking up 3 hours later to her saying "sorry"
>ask her whats up
>no reply
>she didn't hang up either though

I feel sick and I still got no reply. That's about 1:30h ago. I feel like dying.

Shit that sounds bad

It's shit like this that makes me not want a girlfriend again. Maybe in the future, but fuck all of that.

She's the sweetest, but I don't know what's up. Maybe she fucking talked in her sleep. Maybe she just doesn't want to reply to me.
Either way, I just feel like fucking shit right now.

Sometimes, even when you're not sad, putting yourself through those emotions is beneficial. Helps build empathy, and tackling those emotions in a safe, comfortable environment is for the most part, healthy.

I made this. Not even kidding.

I'm not sad at all
In fact I consider myself one of the happiest people I know, espically in the modern day where depression is thrown around like cheap chewing gum in middle school.

That being said I have a hugely stressful meeting tomorrow and it's really hard for me to deal with so forcing myself to be sad distracts me from the stress, which stress is a negative emotion and hurts your body, being sad doesn't. So while I'm distracted I can potentially cry away or drink away my sorrows and then proceed into tomorrow with no stress and a good outlook on life while being fully recovered.

I've done this method of dealing with stress/emotions for years it works wonderfully.

31 again.
Idk. Me and my girlfriend would go to sleep together on the phone all of the time. I know that hollow feeling in your stomach that something is wrong and there's nothing you can do because she isn't saying anything.

The reason I say "fuck all of that" is because after me and my gf broke up, I saw that same feeling in several people associated with me. It was people that needed me and I guess was on the extreme end of it all.

Going through an already difficult breakup with people doing things to you that you "think" you were doing to "her" makes you hate yourself and what those people do. That's where i'm at

And after 2 fucking years I still fucking miss her.

We're still "friends" but whenever she sends me a message or anything, I know inside I feel happy and am searching for a nuance that shows there's more to the message

She probably coughed or something that made a bunch of noise, realized she was on the phone, apologized for waking you then fell back asleep. I used to fall asleep with someone a lot and this was a common occurrence.

Probably. Maybe.
I don't know anymore. I'm most likely just overthinking. These past few weeks are really bad for me and I'm super stressed out. It's probably my psyche finally fucking giving in and letting me live through a fucking panic attack.

Not that other user, but I know that feel. Sometimes I get the impression that everyone in L.A. is the same (doing shitty things to you; causing you to feel like you're doing the same or worse than them). Fuck. I hate this place and the bullshit head games people play, but you know what? Fuck them. That hollow feeling goes away. Just got to remember two things. You gotta grab life by the pussy, and you're a goddamn hurricane, with tiger blood and Adonis dna. The kind of user that would make Charlie Sheen think twice before making snow angels face down in a metric ass tonne of cocaine.

Fuck anyone who ever unjustly made you feel like shit. You just do you, boo. You do you.

Also send me like, another fifth of wild turkey. Makes this city bearable. Barely.

Moved to TX a month before that damn hurricane hit. Lost everything I brought with me save my clothes and my main PC. Girls aren't the only source of sorrow.
pic related: water level on the outside of the house I was renting

She's obv sleeptalking fucktard

ex gf blocked out of the blue even though she wants stuff back
should i text her again, texted her on whatsapp but im blocked there
other possibility is sms

Not that user, but yes, I thought about that too. Doesn't really help that I'm a mental fuck up and start to fucking spiral out of control, probably. Overthinking, negative thoughts and worry still happen.