Thoughts on America's new school shooter drills? These are bulletproof "blankets" they give the children

Thoughts on America's new school shooter drills? These are bulletproof "blankets" they give the children.

businessinsider.com/bulletproof-blanket-for-kids-during-school-shootings-2015-12

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition#Russian_Empire_and_the_Soviet_Union
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>new
>2 years old

Imagine living in a country where you're under constant fear of having your children killed at school.

>aktually

Can't make this up

Imagine living in a country where you're under constant fear of having your children raped after school.

retard

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""countries""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" where giving children bulletproof equipment is even considered

Is Russia really that scary?

>Somebody figured out how market shitty flak jackets to school boards.

What's the point of lying down? They can still >get shot easily that way, so wouldn't it be better to train them to just run? wew

yes, fathers often rape their children when they get drunk

sounds hot desu

heh

Nah it's pretty chill. There is no niggers here
Only if they surrender

Post school rape isn't scary, it's a character building exercise

>There is no niggers here
But there's Ruskie's. Can't tell which is worse desu

>There is no black niggers here
ftfy

soon you'll need katana proof blankets

first: we don't have crappy "it's not refugees problem that they rape our kids" pc.
second: if you rape someone's children here there's a big chance that instead of a civilized european judgement you gonna face a for more horrible fate.
so it's a rare case here.

You can always join your brother here Zhang. Vladivostok's factories await you

>Burger
>Run
Made me laugh

Please give me source of children getting raped by refugees in my country.

imagine being a young adult in Russia, where the highlight of your day is sitting behind your computer where you forget about your miserable life and get to spread lies.
truly a sad nation.

It's just batns m8. No point to spill toothpaste over it
>imagine being this butthurt
Did a refugee steal your kid?

Is this snow nigger trying to convince people thag Russia isn't a shithole?

>we don't have crappy "it's not refugees problem that they rape our kids"
We know, you have a town rapist.

You're the one who got triggered by my post, Vladimir "Vlad" Vladovski.

Behold the new School Grenadier.

I am sorry Muhammad ibn-Muhamedini. I won't provoke you again

Is this jungle nigger trying to convince people that Argentina is any better?

Don't sweat about it.
Just remember to get checked for HIV soon again, okay?

Honestly the kids should be armed and prepared

Beginner peashooters like glocks or uzis should be standard issue with school equipment

No problem. Just remember to remind your kids that being raped by a refugee is your constitutional right and he/she should enjoy it

imagine getting BTFO so hard that you have to start making up things like this russki.

No problem. Just remember to remind your conscripts that being beheaded by a chechen is your constitutional right and he/she should enjoy it

Well, if you implying that native dutch are those people who make rape statistics in the Netherlands so high then I am ok with this

Which statistics?

It's nothing more than typical soccermom hysteria. You're more likely to be killed by lightning in America than in a spree shooting.

People seem to forget that we're a country of 320,000,000 people. By simple chance you're going to see shit that doesn't really happen in, say, greenland.

>be american
>get shot at work while your kids get shot at school

looool ban guns and you wouldn't have a school shooting everyday, just like australia

B-BUT MUH FREEDUMS MUFUKA. THE TREE OF LIBERTY GOTTA BE WATERED WITH THE BLOOD OF CHILDREN! USA! USA! USA!

We don't have fucking bulletproof blankets, we just lock the doors turn out the lights hide in a corner and pretend nothing is happening

>school shooting everyday
yeah every hour, asswipe

>ban guns

How would you even begin? There are 300 million guns in the country, owned mostly by people who are the "you can pry my guns out of my cold dead hands" types. You'd have to find them all, one by one, and find/confiscate their weapons. You'd also have to find all the criminals who have guns and convince them to turn it over. It would take decades, this is a country bigger than the entire European Union and the population is incredibly spread out.

And even if you did somehow pull it off without starting a civil war, people would just get guns across the Mexican border.

>t. ivan ivanov second generation ukranian immigrant.

America is a lost cause, this we know.

I like how countries have these irreversible things, like guns in the US' case. I'd like to see what would happen in Russia if they banned alcohol.

Bi-yearly inspections work wonders here. Americans are pretty nutty but even they don't actually sell guns to kids I hope.

Moonshine. That's what will happen. Niggas gonna nig anyway.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prohibition#Russian_Empire_and_the_Soviet_Union

USSR died.

Just give the kids guns already

Great idea, now they can have actual turf wars during recess.

nothing needs to "begin". we are fine.

Actually, a decent number of kids in rural areas are given guns when they go hunting for deer with their father. And in urban areas, little black kids in shit neighborhoods are sometimes given guns when they go hunting for people with their father's friend from prison.

There are too much Whites on this pic to be in America