I unironically thought this costa rican fuck was going to be a GOAT gk baka

i unironically thought this costa rican fuck was going to be a GOAT gk baka

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovan_Kirovski
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he did good today

Some fuck always excels in the world cup for the 5 or so games, and gets a massive contract/transfer.

he's pretty good. being a starter for real madrid or barca for two seasons is impressive. something an american will never do.

he also won the champions league last season. again, something an american has yet do. in fact no american has ever even played in a final.

not sure whats so funny

An American goalkeeper won it with Dortmund you dumb faggot.

Baka

How the fuck is Stefan Klos American?

umm, no they didn't you thick cunt.

no american has won a champions league final. no american has played a champions league final.

even countries like zimbabwe, kenya, san marino, lithuania have CL winners. embarrassing

Pretty sure he didn't even make the match day squad.
Was the starter, and surely Teddy was the backup.

please point to the American on this image, you fucking thick dumb faggot cunt

>San Marino have had more players play in a winning team than america
Every fucking time

>just 3 foreigners in each team

>each team

>American
>Says this

Everyone knows Tim Howard is the only world class GK in CONCACAF

>each team

either team?

fuck what did i do wrong now?

There five non-Italians starting for Juventus in that picture.

ITT:

British sand nigger exploding with anger due to not being welcome in the USA.

>he lives in Britain

LEL

how on earth did i miss that?

seriously what the fuck

Juventus has 5.

>nazis
>being able to distinguish colors

Guess you just glanced at it and saw the horizontal flags and missed the french ones

>paul lambert

wew i did not know this

>implying he didn't single handedly give Madrid the opportunity to level the game
>TWICE

Yeah he had a horrible challenge that cost them heavily, but it could have EASILY ended 5-3 had it not been for Navas.

Maybe you want to get yourself checked for red-green weakness. It's not that uncommon amongst males.

dont fuck me in the ass for this i might not know the meme but isnt he from chile

He's actually doing fine and it's not really his fault the defense is playing at Barca levels of bad.

Costa Rica
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jovan_Kirovski
After that season, he signed with Borussia Dortmund in the German Bundesliga. Kirovski spent the next four seasons in Germany. He played in Dortmund's 1996–97 UEFA Champions League campaign, becoming the first American to win the competition.

anybody that thinks he is anything but an average ageing gk should stop watching football