This guy is a piece of shit. He nods out from percs in front of his kids. Post results

This guy is a piece of shit. He nods out from percs in front of his kids. Post results

he seems like a pretty cool guy op

why you such a hater

He falls asleep in front of his kids?
Fucking monster

i'd have a beer with him. looks like a fine young man.

He looks chill

Another shitty parent, another ruined kid.
This shit happens everyday user, who gives a fuck?

not your personal army

>This guy is a piece of shit. He nods out from percs in front of his kids. Post results

You want us to post results of him nodding out?

T R U E

Fuck with the scumbag nigger

me thinks op has a crush on tim kennedy.

He does drugs in front of his children.

>this guy took me to court for visitations
>I don't want him around our kids because I don't like him anymore and I'm a vindictive bitch
>please bait him and post results so I can have his visitations taken away because I'm a useless cunt

Or

>Im the step dad and I'm a better dad than he is
>please bait him so I can convince my girlfriend he's shouldn't come around anymore
>little do I know she still sucks his dick when he picks up his kids for visitations

Take your pick nigger.

>Fuck with the scumbag nigger

uh, hey bro, i heard that sometimes you take naps... you fucking scumbag nigger

nypa faggot. handle your own petty shit.

Oh I know this guy, hes a good friend of mine. Tims a good guy man, let it go.

popping a few percs? who gives a fuck

He's my friends cousin. Dude is a complete scumbag and honestly the world would be better off. He is unemployed and a junkie. He got smart with a cop, got his ass kicked, spent a night in jail and now he thinks he's a tough guy.

Low doses of prescription drugs from what you said, and falls asleep afterwards.

Taking care of yourself is good parenting, and he seems to work out too. Top man.

OP is autistic butthurt faggot.

Someone message him and tell him some autistic person he knows online is being a threat and he should call the police though

He's tougher than you.

FACIAL HAIR LIKE THAT SHOULD BE A CAPITAL CRIME.

he talking about you op?

He also smokes meth but there's no proof that he does it in front of his kids.

yet you still managed to fabricate and get butthurt about it

Good job autismo

I'm no criminal so he is in no danger, just want him to get annoyed

seems you are the problem there op, and he doesn't want that or you in his live. you need to calm down, figure out whatever is going on in your head and stop bothering this poor man who is obviously trying to make his life stress free.

My friends dad has a vid of him scratching and Mia king in front of his kids. That was off percs

You're the one who's annoyed autismo

If you weren't such a pussy, you'd man up and do something about it yourself. Instead you want us to send memes to his Facebook inbox. Yeah, I'm sure he'll get the message. Just admit he fucked your girlfriend/wife.

He is homeless....how can he live stress free.

You badly need to experience life, gather context and gain a social life

I have no gf at the moment

Kennedy probably fucked dude's wife or gf

i don't know man, it seems he's got a good head on his shoulders.

how is he homeless, yet doing drugs in front of his kids?

are his kids homeless too?

you're story is falling apart op. just... just stop now.

Yeah, I know. That's what happens when a Chad fucks your girl. Especially one like you. She finally found a man with some balls. Get over it.

He's a squatter at my friends dads house. He has mail coming to the house so the police can't kick him out. And he has visitation rights.

so he's not homeless...

actually, the having mail delivered idea is fucking brilliant. you should learn to think on your feet like this dude.

But why don't you realize youre the faggot in this situation?

Wow, he took some pills and fell asleep, so crazy. Mind your own business you fucking weirdo, there are bigger problems in the world.

Tim Kennedy is fucking the chick I've been stalking and I'm making up stuff so strangers on the internet can harass him for me since I'm a spineless weak bitch.

I love this bait. This is good. But if you by any chance do approve of nearly ODing everyday in front of your child instead of getting a job and being a contribution to society, then you're a mess of a person.

Seemed like a pretty cool guy until I saw the word "summarizationally".

Imma dox his ass.

Or he's free loading at my friends parents house while ODing on in front of his child. He's a leach. He sits around and does drugs all day.

>you're a mess of a person.

hey, i'm not the one on a message board asking strangers to harass someone your jealous of and too much of a pussy to do on his own.

fucking pleb.

"Nearly Oding" everyday. Lol...

Is that like almost getting pregnant everyday? I guess I OD everyday when I take my night time tea. wewlad

"boo hoo he does this and he does that" DONT FUCKING WORRY ABOUT IT FAGGOT!

Are they your kids? Is it your house? He sits around doing drugs. You sit around crying on pol for people to dox him because it hurts your feelings. Nigger, do you have any self awareness, like, at all?

>ODing on in front of his child

i thought you said it was kids? now it's one?

you're going down in flames brah. just go play some solitare or something.

I was raised by drug addicts. Those children will see how the drugs are affecting their father and in turn, not do drugs themselves. Or at least that's how me and my siblings look at it. Yeah, it's shitty but people are dealt shitty hands all the time. You just have to know how to turn a negative into a positive.

percs are fun, I wish I had some to do in front of children.

>Someone pointing out my autism is baiting
Nope, he's 100% right. Someone taking prescription drugs in front of kids isn't a big deal, and criticising someone trying to deal with life is clearly the retribution of someone who has never had a life

and you're a leech on society who posts autism on Sup Forums all day, at last his problems are the result of choices and actions in life

I already got in his face when accused my buddy's dad of raping his children. I just want you Sup Forums internet trolls to do it since you guys spend all day on the internet anyway.

Wtf does nods out from percs mean?

tough titty. nypa. stop being a bitch and take a swing next time.

Falls asleep after taking prescription drugs

He purposely abused the drug Percocet which can put people out and they basically turn into zombies.

it means the dude op wants to fuck takes medicine that makes him drowsy and took a short nap.

lol percocet is capitalized. he googled how to spell it and copy/pasta'd it :p

what a loser.

" I just want you Sup Forums internet trolls to do it"

Would you look at the amount of faggotry this guy is displaying, unreal. He's like a parody of a faggot. But he's really that faggoty.

Can someone dox this kid possibly? Fucking message the guy, tell him the guy he lives with son is trying to dox him. He should know exactly who this is.

Um no, it's just a painkiller, it kills pain and does what painkillers do. Again, don't fucking worry about it you weirdo.

That sounds more like a job for child protective services or some sort of drug intervention for this guy so he can start being a better father.

It was autocorrected you dunce

Has bad back, takes pills to cope with pain of working with a bad back all day.

Jumping to conclusions aren't we dear? Sounds like a job for stop being a weirdo and mind your own business, get a fucking life.

Don't be so butt hurt that I called you a neck bearded fat dude in a basement. And when you buy them from a dude on the corner, it's no longer a pain pill. It's a recreational drug.

Nope, it's a painkiller you bought from the corner. It doesn't magically transmute into another chemical.

You also didn't call me that, are you on drugs? Someone better message that guy, ask him what the name of his roomates son is, then fuck with your life. Because you are clearly on drugs, and it hurts my feelings.

already did
he said hes gonna fuck OP up. still waiting on name

Not your personal army

This. Cool dude until that wtf word came out of nowhere. Oh well not everyone can graduate high school