Daily reminder that the south lost the civil war

Why are you still so cucked, confederates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=YAfHigPsC_s

Agricultural areas are ALWAYS cucked by industrial areas.

≫74452919 (You)

fucking Yankees don't even know what the civil war was about anymore.

I live in the South and had to teach my kids why the civil war happened and why the Yankees were and are to blame for the war of Northern Aggression.

Sherman's troops raped and burned their way across the south.

You wouldn't get over it either if your wife, mother and grandmother were raped and your belongings pillaged and home burned by invading troops while you were trying to defend your homeland.

>Still thinking it was the North that started the war
>Not the hostile act of treason against the Union by shelling Ft. Sumpter
Still burned from Atlanta?

That appeal to emotion.
Hmmmm

Shouldn't have fired on Sumter, faggot.

What a nice bow tie

Words of a wise southerner:
>If we knew how it was all going to turn out, we would have picked our own fucking cotton

DELETE THIS!

Well, I live in South Carolina and Sherman burned Columbia just as much as Atlanta

And it was the North that started the war. The economy of the South was built upon Agriculture. Agriculture that depended on slave labor to be productive. Most slaves were owned by small farms owning less than 15 slaves (my family owned 7 slaves). The North came in and demanded these slaves freed, effectively ending economic prosperity in the South.

As the wave of secession grew, that mother fucker Lincoln garrisoned troops at Fort Sumter as an act of aggression against the rebellious South Carolinians. Lincoln got what he wanted when Fort Sumter was attacked and Lincoln was able to wage his war of aggression against the seceding states.

Nice islamic moon flag

>WE WUZ KANGZ

It doesn't matter because slavery was against the basic ideas of the founders. A slave is a man no matter what color he is. And all men are created equal and endowed with rights. Also, Lincoln had every right to station troops in a Union fort for use against treasonous states.

I RIDE GOLDEN INTO VALHALLA

slaves were not men in the eyes of the founding fathers.

slaves were property, not men.

>Fort Sumter

You pussies lost, and I hope it pisses you off to think about how all those Northern black troops had their way with your ancestors.

Daily reminder that you can thank yankees for niggers.

We had em under control, but noooooooo. How them niggers and strong federal government working out for you now, yankfags?

liberals are so cucked, they think everything is fine, even as the white man is being exterminated around him.

In the eyes of some founders eyes, in others, no.

hey southfags is there still a sort of confederate culture where you are or is it sort of german-esque guilt?

the funniest thing about the so called civil war, apart from it not being 2 sides trying to control the same territory, so not a civil war, is that the stated reason, slavery, is complete bullshit. they only stopped slavery in the south, the north had slaves for decades after

revisionist history for the win!

There is no guilt in the south.

There is hatred and distrust of the federal government and the north in general

No, you idiots are complete xenophobes. I moved down to Texas for a few years after I was laid off from a seasonal job up north. My girlfriend's family was down there at the time. I have a degree and a solid work history.

I was discriminated against constantly, despite being white, and could only find a crappy minimum wage job after almost a year of job hunting.

You're going to have to get over the superiority of the north sometime, and stop being so salty about something that happened over a hundred years ago and is completely irrelevant at this point.

>blaming the entire population as racist slave owners who started a war

>realize it was only the 1%

>realize Lincoln wanted to send the slaves back to Africa

Where's your God now?

fucking carpetbagging Yankees come down here to the South and try to take the jobs of hard working Southerners.

Southerners are connected through family networks, and you are either in or out.

If you were not born here, and your parents born here as well, you will always be outside the circle.

>Mfw Virginia is so butthurt they named every road in NE Virginia lee highway or Jackson Blvd or something
>Mfw southerners think they didn't start it by getting mad and trying to take their ball and go home because they were afraid they wouldn't be able to treat human being like cattle anymore
>Mfw the south attacked Union facilities before the north did anything
I grew up in Alabama and i still don't get why you cucked faggots can't get over it, the south's stance was objectively, morally wrong

Yeah but we let you hillbillies in if you're hard working. I'm just as hard working as any of you.

Cry me a river, you treasonous faggot.

You threw a shit-fit because you were going to lose your cheap labor, and you got your just desserts.

They ought to build a statue of Sherman.

>pussies

More of you died than us. Kinda pathetic, Brother.

I'm from Columbia too. Sherman a shit

Don't make me come down there again, Emmett.

It's even more complex than that.

Tennessee was split between the north and the south. Some places even wanted to remain neutral because they just didn't give a shit. Then the north rolled in, burned everything down and killed all the men.

There's also the little issue no one likes to bring up of the pow camps. Everybody likes to talk about the horrors of Andersonville. And yeah, shit was bad there. But one of the big reasons there was no food there for the prisoners is the north kept fucking up the southern rail lines. It also pales in comparison to the horrors of the northern prison camps.

Anyone who boils the civil war down to just slavery or "north good south bad" is an idiot and has been lied to their entire lives.

>can't hold a job in the North
>moves to the South
>nobody wants to hire a loser
>i-it's because I'm Northern and s-superior

Sure thing, champ.

Has anyone ever considered that all this horrific treatment of slaves is complete bullshit?

I mean, if you think about it... Do you pay good money for equipment and beat the shit out of it?

Or do you try to keep it running well and take care of it so you get a return on your investment?

civil war 2, electric boogaloo incoming

Not to mention at southern camps the guards were starving too.

But guess who got hanged after the war?

Is that Al Swearengen?

southern blacks were treated much better during slavery than after
many slaves returned to their former masters after slavery was over, wanting to go back to how things were
at least as a slave, they had food, shelter, clothing and medical care. not quite the same in the big world.

Life as a slave was secure. Not so much for an Irish or German immigrant. But they were free, I suppose.

The grand irony is now the blue states (Yankee ones really) demand a nanny state and welfare. They call us backwards rednecks for voting against a nanny state.

They took slavery away from our elites unethically, pat themselves on the back about it, release feral niggers upon us and their own cities, and here they are shrugging tax money into making Boomquisha secure. Ie, new age slavery. They preach freedom while demanding it be saceificed for security. How the tables turned.

yes sir it is.

its an ad for the ill fated and short lived NBC show Kings, which briefly aired immediately after Deadwood died.

It wasn't hard for me to find work up north. I made my way up to VP at the company I'm at now. It only took 6 years.

Try again, sport-o. Actually don't; kill yourself instead.

>many slaves returned to their former masters
But enough about the democrats, let's get back to talking about the civil war.

I'm a southerner, but seriously, fuck these morons!
Their cause was treason, pure and simple.
But all their lives, they've been told bullshit stories of the 'noble struggle' of their ancestors.
And this has lead to a belief that they are victims of outside forces.
Kind of like niggers.

My family moved to SC from Germany in the 1890s and somehow I get blamed for slavery.

Witnessed!

TYBS

Such was the deserved fate of the traitors.
And I imagine your kids will grow up feeling like proper victims, just like the niggers you so hate.

>I-I'm actually super marketable
>they had to lay me off because I was too superior
>can't find a job in the most industrialized state
>f-fucking southerners

Nah, used to commercial fish in the Carolinas. Worked with Jersey and Maine dudes all the time. Was actually fun bants.

You're just soft and worthless, and drive your shitty self esteem up by shit talking Southerners who are politically correct to bash.

check your white privilege shitlord.

You're a white male!

The fact that you cant see your privilege only reinforces the fact that its there.

I'm not pro-confederate, but you're out of your mind.

The south is basically Africa, and not just because we're full of blacks. It's a resource-rich and exploited land being run by wealthy outsiders who think they're better than you because of how they were born.

You don't have to be in favor of slavery, or even racist, to see how consistently we have been exploited. I'm actually convinced that's why there was historically so much racism here, with things like Jim Crow and the Klan. It's a kind of transference, like how abused kids sometimes abuse animals (no I'm not calling blacks animals, it's an analogy).

Better dead than treasonous.

>better to be obedient to the government than sovereign

I don't teach my kids that southerners are victims, but I do teach them that the south was RIGHT for standing up for itself and not just taking the abuses from the North.

Sometimes it doesn't matter if you get your ass kicked. If the big fucking bully is picking on you and bossing you around, sometimes you need to stand up for yourself and punch that mother fucker in the face. He might lay a whooping on you, but he'll also know you are no easy mark.

No, I wasn't laid off because of that. It was a project management job in a disaster recovery company and work was slow at the time.

It was a conscious decision to move to the south because my gf's family was down there. I figure I'd try it out because I was still young-ish back then.

I barely even got a handful of interviews, and I worked my ass off trying to get work down there. After not moving up in the crap job I found, I finally had to move back up north to home and found work almost immediately.

Success breeds jealousy for southerners I guess.

>rich southerners import tons of foreigners for cheap labor instead of hiring Americans
>even go to war to ensure that they can keep their cheap foreigners
>made sure that the foreigners wouldn't get deported after they lost said war

I bet they even said 'Whites don't want to pick cotton anyway so we shouldn't get rid of niggers :^)'

>blogpost about nothing

Wow, you sure showed us. I am now a #Shermanrapist

I kind of wish the flags on here would default to the Confederare flag if your posting from a Confederate state. Would be based.

I remember back when they used random flags the CSA flag was one of them.

Nice asinine assumptions as well, guess you didn't show us?

Keep projecting, chief. It doesn't change the fact you hillbillies are stuck being assravaged about losing the war :^)

>muh freedoms
>give me liberty or give me death
>literally depriving a person of all freedom he and his descendants could ever have is ok because they were more secure than a wage slave
Every fucking southern civil war apologist ever

Slavery doesn't magically become acceptable because it was arguably better than wage slavery, especially since slavery involves revoking the most basic self determination of everyone subject to it whereas wage slaves can at least leave and do something else with their life

>assumptions

You're the one who said he was laid off and then blamed dem hillbillies for not hiring you out of jealosy. In Texas of all places which is becoming less and less Southern than the rest of us AND has more job oppurtunity.

Not my fault your rad story about being oppressed and discriminated against sounds like a BLM tweet. I just assumed the shoe fit.

>assravaged about losing the war

Hell no, it's hilarious that it took 5 years to put down an army 1/5 the size of yours running on less supplies and arms.

It's hilarious that this army actually went on the offensive more than it should have been allowed and killed more than it lost.

It's hilarious that your cities slowly turn into nigger infested hellholes.

I feel no offense that three of my ancestors fought for the CSA and were the ultimate underdog.

The ironic adoration you have for your cause after all this is pathetic as is your "superiority." If there is anyone asspained, it's you, since you have to stand tall over a pathetic display of a war that should have been over in months while Jamal still won't thank you for his freedom, while he pushed you out of your cities.

Freedom lost the 'civil war'. It was a civil war; it was an attempted secession.

America was founded on these words:

>We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
>That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

This was the inalienable truth that the founding fathers built the country upon and the true spirit of what it meant to be American.

Lincoln ran on an anti-south platform without a single southern ballot cast in his name ("deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed"). The federal government no longer even had the pretense of holdings its peoples' best interests at heart. With the promise to abolish slavery and complete the stranglehold over the south, the Confederates were exercising their God-granted right to liberty as the founding fathers had claimed was self-evident ("whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government").

So remember, supporting the north is anti-American.

Pretty much this.

>all this text
>not being asshurt over losing the civil war

Whatever you say, nigger.

Yes. The freedom to own slaves

Thank you user.

>WE
>WUZ
>NOBLE
>Y'ALL

If confederates won, we'd have to deal with 2 faggy elite societies.

> The economy of the South was built upon Agriculture. Agriculture that depended on slave labor to be productive

Why that anyone else' problem than yours?

>all men are created equal and endowed with rights.
>except lowly southerners fuck them

hypocrite

Then why John Adams not own niggers?

> We imported all the niggers
> Other people are at fault for niggers being here

Agreed man.

>talking about just missouri
yup sure sounds like this was said at the convention!

He wasn't president until over 8 years after America started

Do you really think anyone would have let them wander free if the North hadn't forced them? Also most blacks stayed in the south which is another reason why we are all so pissed. The North doomed us to becoming a brown third world sink pit.

Was John Adams not a Founding Father or something?

Could have avoided it by just not bringing them over

And that whole "created equal" shit you tell yourself at night is really paying off, huh?

>tfw family from western rural new york for generations but we moved to rural VA when I was 10
It doesn't feel right to call myself yankee or southern

>trying this hard to be both clever and cheeky and failing at both
Gif Related

Alright the other dude is right, now you're just shit posting.
>having conversation
>yo...you're but hurt
Not even a confederate fag but holy shit you're gay.

Blame the Brits. The South did stop importing them in lieu of just breeding them here instead.

no one alive today won or lost the civil war

Slavery existed well before and well after the Civil War. I agree in retrospect it was a bad move because now we are fucked by the North was beyond irresponsible in handling the situation.

We will never have racial stability in this country due to the whining Northern tycoons who plunged us into this fucking mess we are in now.

what do you think "founding" means?

Is having his signature on the Declaration of Independence enough?

Well yes he did successfully bait me into telling my story about southern discrimination.

The south just needs to get over losing the war. US brethren shouldn't be salty to each other about ancient history, famalam.

He's being a twat there's John Adams and John Quincy Adams

It isn't ancient history when blacks run rampant, undermine our values and traditions, and give rise to modern Leftism which doesn't even hide the fact it wants to eradicate us and our heritage.

>raising autistic kids into false history
cant wait when your daughter reads the truth about the South and in spite fucks a nigger

There's nothing we can do about it now and it isn't anyone's fault who's alive today.

You would almost think that their inferiority complex is someone else's fault rather than their own? Reminds me of fat acceptance.

Lol nobody discriminates here it's not a fucking movie. They don't want you because you were a loser who couldn't afford the shitty taxes of cucked northern states