Ed, Edd, n Eddy memes?

Ed, Edd, n Eddy memes?

Oh man, I used to date this scary as blue haired bitch that reminded me of Marie Kanker.

She even dressed up as her a few times.

I mean sure it was pretty cool. But at the same time... she was filthy as all hell (in both good and bad ways).

So yeah, we're only friends now.

Gonna need some proof their sockhead

Ehhhhhh....

no

She shares her nakey stuff on the interwebs, but I don't.

Just not the way I roll.

well give us something we can use to find her

She models under several different names.

One of them is a variation on Violet Jaks... but spelled differently.

Do not toy with me Edboy

don't fuck with EEnE
the show alone was much better than some unfunny memes

yeah ok, user. You can tell it to your fake Canadian girlfriend online later

ok m8

sorry if we offended your precious little show

Well considering that I don't date her anymore...

Though she did mover to the Pacific Northwest, near Canada... I guess I COULD message her and tell her that none of y'all believe me.

Then she'd be like "why are you telling me this? You know I think Sup Forums is full of racist shitlords." (she's sort of super liberal... one of the things we constantly fought over... I'm more moderate centrist)

I guess I could tell my fiance, but she probably gives two shits what y'all think.

dank memes are generally unfunny, this show was. dank memes generally don't show any real understanding of their source, its just shallow and boringly relateable dreck

we got a high class motha fucka here.

He doesn't lower himself to the level of "dank memes". It's only the richest of comedy content for him!

She's not real is she Double D

::shrugs::

I mean... honestly speaking. There's no REAL way to prove if she is or not. I could show you videos of me fucking her, and you'd have no fucking clue if it was OC or if I just dug it up from some corner of the internet and repurposed it as my own.

You just want content is what you want.

In which case... google for naked pics. You don't need me to give them to you.

memes really have gone to shit, they have been for a couple years. a few non dank memes that weren't shared by 13 year olds are tolerable. what makes a meme at least tolerable is if it comes with context. here they just slap some random shit together with EEnE and call it humor.

cont'd

I mean hell, I gave you her model name (just spelled wrong).

Look it up.

If you find a model with a name near that and looks a bit like Marie Kanker... well then you found her. (noting, most of her modeling stuff doesn't have blue hair... it's hard to maintain blue hair)

As for you believing if I dated her or not is inconsequential. You don't know me... so what's it fucking matter?

You're going this far just to try and impress us sockhead

impress you?

Ok...

You don't seem very impressed.

Is it because I'm actively posting in a thread? This takes very little effort on my part. I mean I'm just sitting on the internet anticipating the strongest Atlantic hurricane ever recorded in history. Not a whole lot to do but sit around and do a shitload of nothing.

Just chicken' in on the thread

unfunny as fuck man, Have you even watched the show before? you could add the text to any image of any show to convey the same effect. its stupid and mindless with no creativity, memes a few years ago were at least novel but this? remember you have to be 18 or older to post here