Paid $40 for this. Did I get Ripped Off?

Paid $40 for this. Did I get Ripped Off?

yes that's worth like 20

well how many grams is it lmao. In Chicago $40 will get you an 8th from most dealers ime

looks like 1/2 o str8 reggies

Its Two 8th

so you got a quad for $40? Usually $70ish here, so thats a good deal. What state?

Costa Rica

In cali, 1/4 of top shelf is around $40. Would look like OP's quality, if not less sticks and a bit more crystals.

wouldnt bother smoking too much of the leaf. save a piece or two and x-tract the rest with poor mans isopropyl alchohol

That one is a great idea

Low quality

Looks like about 6 to 8 grams

will you get more happiness out of the weed than the cash? nigger

Shut the fuck up. Snobs like you should hang not everyone lives in a place where there's a store for great cheep weed.

OP i would absolutely buy that for 40 and break it down into dubs and dimes to sell it so I can buy some better weed. You didn't get ripped off it's just commercial weed and about 12 years ago I would pay 25 an 8th for stuff like you have and be super happy I knew it wasn't great but I'd be able to smoke blunts to my face and get baked.

Niggers in here are acting like THEY should get paid for accepting this "dirt trash garbage shwag pencil shavings" because they have probably never even had to buy from an actual dealer they only know the doctor. Which is great. But being a fucking faggot isn't

you realize that is a quarter of mexican brick weed, right? Op didnt get ripped off but thats not cheap by any means. i've bought that shit for $60 an ounce. thats far from good weed.

>tfw can't smoke weed anymore because i get uncomfortable
>tfw had 3 panic attacks
>first 2 were out of my control
>last one i managed to control it, which was my goal.
Such is life.

Eh, depending on how big your hand is, only a little. I'd pay about 30 for that but price changes depending where you're at

No OP. That's actually a nice bag for $40 even though it's mids.

You did good.

LOL SINUS INFECTIONS

not even close to mids

anyone know a good way to get a dealer? just moved to Chicago with no friends or family in state, Craigslist just seems weird

nice garbage

You paid $40 for a cabbage? lol faggot

What are your panic attacks like after you smoke? I get weird existential anxiety and it feels much like a bad trip I had on shrooms years ago. Just curious what yours are like

Not the same guy but 50% of the time I smoked I would start to feel incredibly anxious and overthink things, my heart would beat super fast and i'd feel like I was dying, but no to the point where I'd feel like passing out (like a whitey) was weird.

I gave up like a year ago and just started drinking instead which is arguably worse but whatever.

Looks poor quality, but the price is OK. $20/8th is pretty average for reggie, not a good or bad deal.

What? I have literally NEVER had a sinus infection and I have smoked everything at one point or another throughout my life.

You must just have faggoty genes sry bro

i get like this,

No. That's a quad at least. You got hooked up.

Yep I'll pay 15 dlls for that