Hey Sup Forums, what branch is best branch?

Hey Sup Forums, what branch is best branch?

Coast Guard, you mind your own fucking business and you're not going to die for oil or poppy fields.

The Syrian Arab Army Tiger Forces

/thread
Throwing your life away for the state is a shit tier meme tho

armyfag here, Chair force guys always seem to have it the best.

> oil or poppy fields.
Just say Israel. All US wars are for Israel.

FVZA

There is no "best"
they're all equally shit

National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration Commissioned Officer Corps all the way bitches

Air Force and Navy are most of the time the most wanted for pretty much everything.

Marines if you want to experience the full force of Uncle Sam's dick. Enjoy your crayons if you go down that way.

this

also, check'd

Whatcha mean?
So, the AF and Navy are in demand, as in they're always at full capacity; good luck getting in?
So, what, Army is always in deficient?

O.S.S

NASA

What youre saying is join the Air Force?

I disagree sargent faggot, some are much more shittier than others.

Question: Would you rather suck a dick or get fucked in the butt?

Air force

Navy.

Depends on what you wanna be inside of. Sweet ships, sweet jets, or sweet dudes.

> Sweet ships, sweet jest, or sweet dudes.
>Sweet ships or sweet dudes
>or
I think you missed something, mate.

Hmmm... too bad that isn't a crest in OP's pic, not too smart are you, bitch. Go suck a dick.

Not my fucking problem, but I understand, you just fucking wished you could be part of the best.

C.I.A

do they get issued power coins and have yellow morphin suits too?

Isis

DD214 is the best.

Navy, has great benefits. Air force is hardest to get into.

If you're not retarded and not a criminal it's not hard.

Best branch?
Pic related

Here come the commie fags.

Fuck the Marines. Completely redundant waste of time. There is no best branch, but the Marines are the worst branch based purely on the fact that they suck up a huge portion of the budget pretending like they're somehow different than the army.

This-^

Hard to actually get the job you Want though, normally you'll have to settle for something like your 8th choice.

Nope

kek

When I was joining the army they were like what do you wanna do? And then they were like all we have is cav scouts and truck drivers. Naturally I went for the smart choice and became a truckie. Jk I was dumb enough to go for 19D.

The question you should be asking OP, is which branch will get you the job you actually want.

Cavalry scout, what's wrong with that.
Had to pick up a bunch of horse shit?

Helicopters Shit?????

The fuck, why were you in a helicopter?

Haha, no. I fucked around Ft. Benning for a year before they got tired of me and discharged me on a medical basis.