Climate change doesnt exis

Climate change doesnt exis...

Other urls found in this thread:

climate.nasa.gov/evidence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You are correct sir. Now have a gold star and go fuck yourself.

Hurricanes happen, research them.
They arent new.
Their frequency is also erratic, so.. ya.

I hope Irma levels trump's gold palace and that asshole rick scott's house

Whats hilarious is that its literally all black people there. So yeah, go for it.

WE WERE WARNED.

What is the ice age? It's man made climate change that's total bullshit

actually he hires hot eastern european chicks to work there

How long have you been employed by Exxon? I certainly hope you're not speaking on their behalf for free because that would be retarded.

Which (((scientist))) are you parroting now?

It's hurricane season but what other hurricane season has spawned three back to back hurricanes as powerful as these and as large as Irma? that would be none. science deniers are retards. And I won't waste my time discussing it with a retard and I'm not sure why you would want to, op

Irma will miss mar-a-lago. Gonna go straight up the center. Also at least Rick Scott is handling the disaster well. Very solid advice and a good vocabulary coming from our governor... The president tho? "Very very bad"... Thanks bud.

is this OP for "I don't know whats going on so i'll make baseless accusations?".

Parrot your idiot professors, mindlessly watch Captain Planet cartoons, triggered, virtue signal hate whitey tree hug feminize trans fag hate Jesus FUCK

Please, do us all a favor and just die. Who will ever change your mind if it is not open? Who can show you truth when you will not hear fact? So fuck you. And everyone like you, OP.

I prayed for a winning lotto ticket and got one. God exsists.

im in palm bay... how fucked am i???

>Implying we aren't in a weather war

8/10

i like my odds... im gonna ride this out... worst case scenario i respawn...

Death is nothing to fear. I'm in central FL, Polk county to be specific. One of the safest spots in the State. But I still expect catastrophic damage to my property. That's the worst part. I'll live, but fuck I'm gonna have to replace my roof.

Open a book some time OP, Not the first time 3 Hurricanes have been in the Atlantic at the same time, in fact this happens every other year not even the first time Florida as been hit back to back

I'm astonished that people actually believe this.

Dumb fuck.
Hurricanes have been on a decrease over the past 140 years
Kys

im in brevard on the space coast... more inland tho... they say we should expect high grade cat 3 low cat 4 conditions but idk i feel like its gonna be kinda fucked tho...

>Who will ever change your mind if it is not open? Who can show you truth when you will not hear fact?

Irony at it's finest. I suggest you look into a mirror while asking these questions.

this tbh

you cant tell me what to do... YOUR NOT MY REAL DAD!!!

Ignorant as fuck.

I'd expect a strong 3 at the very least, the thing is, the size of this storm makes the category ratings misleading. At any point on the coast, you will experience flooding. The area of the storm is so great that it's like getting hit by 2 strong cat 3s back to back.

yeah... while i am on the coast im not in the flood zone... the only time this neighborhood flooded in the past 15 years was last year and my house didnt even flood... im new to fl tho... im from tx and we had tornadoes there... shit was cash...

I was here for Charley, Frances, and Jeanne. Bitches all hit in 6 weeks. Fucking insurance company wanted separate deductibles for each... But that's beside the point. If your neighborhood has flooded EVER, expect it will now. This storm is so catastrophic the meteorologists don't know what's coming. This cunt is like a triple Andrew in size. My older sister lived in Miami for Andrew. Block house. Lost her roof and had a minivan slam into her wall. No joke. I love watching smaller hurricanes cause stupid people grief, but this one is legitimately terrifying.

what astonishes you could fill a book
all books
every book
every all the books

You can't expect liberals to be open-minded.
>my mind is so open
>except to anything a republican would say

Your insurance should cover your roof senpai

well im evacing anyways tomorrow but still... just moved in... havent finished unpacking and now im probs gonna loose my battle station...

Gonna be a long 8 years for babies like you. Suck it.

I'm not open-minded to arguments I've heard a million times. That's what Republicans make. Conservatives, attempting to conserve outdated ideals, make oudated and tired arguments. The left is misguided as hell, but at least they're creative. The right preaches the same tired rhetoric which has led us to destruction.

>This fucking shill

Found the 20 year old

It's the deductible, battle with the insurance company, and living through part of hurricane season with a damaged roof I'm concerned about.

Glad to hear you're evacuating. I'm insanely far inland, so I'll stay, but I may suffer damage to my battle station as well. Be smart, take the minor roads. If you take 75 north you'll get stranded on the highway. Expect to spend 3x the usual time on a major highway.

fucking told you so

I'm 28. I'm not really a leftist, but I despise conservatives far more deeply than liberals. When will you come to terms with the fact that almost no other first world countries share the views of the right in the US? That type of individualism ignores the plight of the entire human race.

Is Orlando at risk?

this is not the first time even in recent history that there have been 3+ hurricanes at the same time

this literally happened in 2010

one year in the 1800's two hurricanes hit the us ON THE SAME DAY

We have had basically 12 years of low storm activity, 2017 is about average.

I think the real debate is as to if it's caused by humans or naturally occurring. My money is on the latter personally.

why are you politicizing hurricanes?

this is also correct

also even if it is man made if there is anything we can actually do about it.

based on what ive read, no, we just need to deal with the warming earth...to bad I guess.

Post YFW Gods pissing on Dixie

All us northerners and west-coasters will be paying your asses off forever.

heres a clue retard

"its the fucking sun"

and we cant do anything about it, its just another way for consumer capitolism to florish.

Nice, keep working on securing 8 years for the man

Fuck yes. Downtown may flood. By the time Irma reaches Orlando it may still destroy roofs of well constructed homes.

I'm not sure what you mean. As far as the number of storms, this may be average, however, this is the strongest storm to hit the mainland US in 57 years, and the 4th Cat 5 to ever hit the US. Thats not fucking average.

Honestly, with the amount of pollution that occurs naturally, I find it hard to imagine the tiny amount that humans add makes a dramatic effect.
Like you said too, there isn't much to be done about it, you can't stop people from polluting, carbon tax isn't going to do dick.

Politics is the art of the possible, facilitated by government, enacted by the people in our federalist republic. The people are thereby responsible for what happens to their country and planet. Tried, multiplied, and thorough research has repeatedly found humans are impacting the planet's climate. To believe otherwise at this point is willful ignorance. That's why hurricane's must be politicized, besides the incredible economic implications of these natural disasters you dunce.

Need to worry about yourselves, I hear the wild fires are consuming you guys slowly but surely.

big storms happen every hurricane season, they just usually stay out at sea. do you live where hurricanes hit?

so a few hurricanes are solid proof that the climate is warming too fast and the US government are the only ones that can stop it?

Global warming is without a doubt real, and without a doubt NOT man-made... It is something we can't stop and need to deal with going forward... But the right pretends it doesn't exist. The reality is that we are woefully unprepared to deal with it, and we do have a power to stop contributing. Venus is hot from all the co2 present in the atmosphere. For us to keep using fossil fuels which produce co2 is just to exacerbate an inevitable problem. We need to adjust, treat climate change as the real threat it is, and do everything in our power to slow it, even though we didn't cause it. We're not prepared to cope.

I live in the direct path of this hurricane. The fact that big storms happen every year does nothing to do with my point that this one is hitting the US, strongest to hit us in over half a century.

im just saying its a pretty average hurricane season so far, just sucks that a big one is heading towards us.

It's just a matter of probability then, it's a wonder we've went so long without one.

yes climate change is real, but a much scarier thing that has no solution is rotation decay. The moon is killing us

Yeah, we'll be extinct long before that becomes a serious problem.

>get's hot
"MUH CLIMATE CHANGE"
>hurricane
"MUH CLIMATE CHANGE"
>gets cold
"MUH CLIMATE CHANGE"

Apparently before the industrial revolution there was no such thing as acclimate weather and it was just 70 degrees Fahrenheit all the time

>every all the books
Wat?

Most people don't even understand that space weather effects earth weather either...

A few hurricanes? Conclusive data of human influenced climate change is accepted by 97% of climate scientists. This has been studied, observed, and experimented on far longer than you've been alive.

Fair point to both of you. It's not really Irma that makes me say something about climate change (not OP to be clear)... It's Jose and Lee that are forming behind Irma. There's usually 2 cape Verde storms per season. Jose makes 3 (Harvey, Irma, Jose), and Lee would make 4. I'm not just talking about those that impact the US. This many storms traversing the entire Atlantic and meeting favorable water temps is by no means an average season. However, only time will tell if this is a trend.

Who gives a shit if humans created it or not, it's still happening, we should do something regardless

If you meant to agree.. youve failed to convey your message.

If you meant to disagree, your reading comprehension levels suggest you're barely literate. I just fucking said we should be doing something.

I wonder how they got the cat to pose for that.

>When will you come to terms with the fact that almost no other first world countries share the views of the right in the US

look, let's be honest here, America has insanely more money than the next best "1st world" country. The correct way to look at it is:

1st world (comprising only of America), 2nd world, and 3rd world

3rd world: can't have a real left vs. right dynamic because everyone is already poor and living in squalor

2nd world: full of lefty hippies that in their hatred of everything that negatively represents the 1st world (arrogance, ignorance, laziness), they take a contrarian stance, not realizing theyre dragging down their own country closer to 3rd world status

1st world: literally the best place on Earth to be, of all time. Even the poorest of our people have lifestyles better than most other people on the planet. We got here because the best and hardest working were rewarded, while the worst and laziest picked cotton. This country was brought to this place by right-wing ideals and will be maintained by right-wing ideas. Unfortunately, hippies nowadays are the most outpskoken and annoying they've ever been since the 60's, and thus an actual threat to our country's long-term security

So you see, American individualism, like Roman individualism before it, is necessary to save the human race

Yeah, unless there is a reoccurring theme that starts, it can easily be dismissed as a coincidence.
I really do wish we had super accurate weather patterns and information spanning for even just a few thousand years, we could learn so much!

Plus a 8.4 richter earthquake just now with the mexiniggers

Hurr duurrr, I guess out SUVs were destroying the climate way back in 1900 right?

Go fuck yourself Al Gore

Jesus man gets some pussy

>willful ignorance

Do none of the statistics or infographics that detail out the warming of the earth matter, or are you just one of those faggots that likes to draw from personal experience constantly because

>m-MUH SCIENCE ISN'T REAL, FINDINGS ARE FAKE (except when I use science to debate the theists)

I think it was just one of those awesome once in a life time shots, my sister got this one of our cat the other day, she was painting a rock. Cat just randomly came up and got that pissy look lol

>its only 70* outside, cliamt change is fake. (ignoring the fact that the ocean has become acidic, polar caps are melting, and a bunch of animals are going extinct

can you go extinct with them, libfag?

Climate is the study of weather trends over extended periods of time. While the word is warming up, you can't point to an individual hurricane season and say that it can be directly attributed to climate change. Because it can't. Active hurricane seasons have happened in the past and something like this is nothing out of the ordinary. The only unusual thing so far is how long Hurricane Irma has sustained category 5 strength and where it formed.

And I'm sure you have an X for your sex on your drivers license and claim there are 23 genders

BUT CLIMATE CHANGE IS /PROVEN/ SCIENCE user

You do know they created "global warming" for constant government funding for colleges right? Changing your pop word to climate change doesnt change the shill show.

Im a straight white male who's an atheist, just because I dont let politics get in the way of actual hard evidence and years of research, and you try to belittle me

grow up user, its time to open your eyes and not act like politics = to science.

I should add that it is actually super uncommon for the US to go over 10 years without a major hurricane making landfall. We actually got lucky.

Also, what will happen is that active seasons will trend up. No one hurricane can be said to have come from climate change. Yet at least. You can have a quiet season, but in the end all it takes is one big storm to make it seem like a big deal.

It does. Earth history is one big climate change. So what?

The point is that it is being accelerated artificially by us. Natural climate change takes place over thousands of years, not a few century.

maybe you'll respawn with painkiller

all years apart from each other not 3 at the same fucking time

Even scientists are saying these storms weren't caused by climate change

>Natural events
>Wants to blame anectdotal evidence.presented by the UN

Jesus. You kids are fucked.

Still waiting on that conclusive evidence, as far as I can tell the amount humans contribute to it in the grand scheme of things is entirely negligible.

You're acting like this shit doesn't happen. You just said it. It's happened before. It obviously possible to happen again you nigger. And nobody claimed global warming 12 years ago

you would think climate change was a religion based on how ardent their supporters are, funny thing is most that believe in it arent willing to do anything to change anything.

You are a shitty troll.

Try harder newfag.

>anectdotal evidence
>anectdotal
>evidence