guess my 2 truths and a lie

1) i was gang raped before losing my virginity
2) im adopted
3) i have self harm scars all over my entire body

im adopted

hoping its rape and u got pics

1+3=true
3=lie

do you think the self harm scares are a way of coping with the gang rape?

If the lie is you being adopted can we see your tits?

Knowing today's kids, 3 is most likely true. No reasoning behind this, but I just believe 2 is also true. 1 is a lie, strictly because you cannot be raped and still be a virgin afterwards.

virginity meaning consensual sex dumbass

All of them since you're a massive faggot

Virginity
The state of never having had sexual intercourse.

All of them are lies and your not even in high school yet you "edgy" little kid. Get the fuck off of this site its too mature for you.

>gang raped
>before losing my virginity

I have to go with 1 is a lie

wow sometimes the ignorance of people on here really surprises me lol... 2 of them are most definitely true

1 is a lie, because you lost your virginity when you were gang raped

samefag

>virginity meaning consensual sex dumbass

1 is still a lie because you, like all rape victims, were asking for it

why is this stupid bitch STILL on here. Fuck off no one cares that you self harm you worthless fuck

i really hope you have a daughter one day, and you get to watch her get raped... would you really be saying bullshit like that u worthless edgy weirdo

Agreed. Being gang raped would auto lose virginity. Either poor wording or OP is a 16 yr old role-playing faggot.

I'd say 2 is a lie.

People, who have been raped, tend to have mental problems; people with mental problems tend to cut. But adoption doesn't fit.

Plus, when asking something like this, you'd naturally throw in the lie as the "most likely thing" to show off that you are special.

No scars on face. Face is part of body. Adopted cumdumpster who cried rape when her new dad caught her getting trained by the basketball team confirmed.

You forgot your really a Beta fag trolling for attention

Greentext gang rape story in sufficient detail so I can jack off and go to sleep, plz.

First is lie because it's literally impossible. You can't lose your virginity after being gang raped, dumb bitch