twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

attention whore gets rekt lol

kek that bitch laying got the back of her head rammed

Bet he'll wear a fucking jacket now.

LOL!
Stupid faggot.

That spin looked pretty cool

nig/ger

We need to genocide africa need to wipe out all the niggers, muslims, and the sjw liberal cancer that defends them.

homo?

fucking yinka feeding her children acid to make them better removes the cunts legs

SallieMae

poo poo train has taken his legs

Is that 20mm or 50. ?

fucking fags

STORY TIME ON THIS PLEASE

>101 things that never gonna happen

Any suicide .webm's?

its a DShk , 12.7mm (50 cal)

the correct way of dealing with speed wobble is to hit the rear brake

What actually happened?
Inb4 nerve gas

Probably got away with it too, hard to see niggers in the night

lol, that minimal bleeding

it is an inevitability that it will happen the sjws numbers keep getting lower more and more people hate them and nigger muslims at some point when they have no one defending them we are going to wipe them out. I just hope it's soon I am sick of all the vile creatures ruining the world.

laws , regulation nor railroad booms apply to niggers

I can't think of many worse situations. Being cut in half and lucid enough to be able to grasp the fact that you're totally, utterly fucked.

Spontaneous orgasm.

Your pickle is ready.webm

fun fact, niggers are called niggers because their entire population groups genetic diversity comes from this one region called nigger.
they went south and killed/ raped all others

Looked like a heart attack or stroke or something similar.

electrocution. you can't release an object that's electrocuting you.

Dude got shocked. Sauce in metadata

youtu.be/Ildtq20FK7I
They are in progress to replace the y chromosome.

The male nuclear y chromosome only mutates 0,3 % per generation.
This is why we used to have male upon son inheritance to ensure the bloodline and genetic identity.

Most countries in the world still know this but the west forgot and is quickly losing their genetic identity because men dont have male offspring any more.

The thing about the European genes ,Europeans have more population groups (family trees) and much shorter/younger family trees then the African and arab genetics.
These genes are inbred, this causes those to be more dominate.

The media is using the term genetic diversity for a old population group who lived in isolation for a long time. This is where the misconception of African Negroids being more genetic diverse comes from aswell (the African family trees(main ethnic African groups) are bigger and have longer branches but the rest of the world Asians and Europeans have more family trees

Because of this long isolation these genetic groups(trees) gained genetic dominant genes true interbreeding and strengthening genetics by keeping a selecting the same set of genetics over and over again generation after generation

All other so called junk DNA, that causes the unique mutations needed for evolution and diversity decay with every copy reducing mutations within the population group

This is the cause of recession of the European genetics AKA genocide.

Tl;dr european genes are recessive, they will regress when bred with dominate arab or african genetics causing the disappearance of them.

You need less then 5% to cause this genetic shift, most european countries have 10% of their demographics being african/arab. most only have around 70% to 90% of their native population left.

[monkey sounds]

breed with a nigger so your genes will join their herd

>No breaks for you
keeeeeek

i wish i had some perception of safety left, but at least this state of mind helping me to achieve absolute nihilism, after which i decide to conquer this world or sacrifice my life trying

this one is fun
you can play a little game
which one gets shot?
place a bet then play the webm

make this a info pic would you

go away you soul destroingly dull wobble bottom

Nerve gas

If he put his hand into a fuse box then how can he move his other arm for a few seconds afterwards

im trying to reach these geezer bro. they just dont want to hear it. i got to a non white person a tiny bit. to bad she is so subhumanoid she probably forgets

I'd call this darwinism at work, but he probably had 17 kids before he turned 20.

yeah funny

ghehehhehe

>grabs shit with plastic bag
>takes a bath in it
delicious mixture of hepatitis and aids

since when is Sup Forums a platform for stormfront retards? gtfo

no one reads your fucking fake facts

Underrated post.

I will never own a home or even a used car thanks to SallieMae.

Question is, would you rather be a kike or nigger?

new ones you say?
wait for it
>this "flight" ends with human body parts right on this very balcony

Cause the lectricity is taking the path of least resistance through that side of his body. Kind of cool to see, actually.

You can stop being a jew you can't stop being a nigger.

yes

>tallest people
I would like to know where he got the data. It is well known that the Dutch are the tallest, followed by southern Slavs and the Norse.

well blacks surely are "the longest"

If I was there what I wouldn't give for a bottle of napalm.

Exactly. Enough of anti-semitism. The nigger is the real enemy, go get them!

he was so happy. then he was faceplant

this is beautiful, where i can find stuff like this?

that road rash

epic funny name you said its a gazelle but its not and the lioness doesnt do what it says in the name lmao

HAHAHAHAHA

But that will never happen. So please plan accordingly.

>lions

This is actually a sand bobcat eating sand moose

Mods, can you please start blocking Israeli IPs? This shit is getting tiresome.

>cheetahs

american education... it's so sad

multi cultural schools are so nice arent they

this makes me so unbelievably disappointed in humanity. of all the bystanders not one made any attempt to do anything. they all just recorded it and further stripped this guy of his dignity as it gets posted over and over online

Well that's just fucking adorable.

Wtf???? Story?

its sad but there is nothing u can do only finish him off, would u do it?

Nothing to be done for someone in that condition. I'd like to think I'd be a little more comforting than filming the fucker, but it's not like he could be saved.

me every time i play frogger...

The average world IQ is always 100; because that's literally what an IQ score is.. your distance above or below 100 is how far from average you are.