INTERMITTENT FASTING

INTERMITTENT FASTING
It's been 36 hours since I eat something. I plan to reach the 48 hours. What is your longest fast Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dBDIrLpyg-E
reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/keto_in_a_nutshell
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I did a 7 day fast the other day. Make sure you get some lite salt and magnessium tablets if you wanna do more than three days

72 hrs

I am constantly starving because no one wants to hire me.

Depends. I know several people who have completed 40 day water only fasts.

7 days

youtube.com/watch?v=dBDIrLpyg-E

110 mph

doing 16 off 8 on right now

72 hours is mine. I only ate after that because I felt obligated too? When you are in a keto lifestyle it's easy to not feel hungry since your body is using it's fat stores for energy and fuel.

5 days every 6 months

8/16 the rest of the year.

keeps me at 8%

128 in a 2000 eclipse. almost shat.

For a while now I've only eaten once a day, usually in the morning. I stopped drinking soda and caffeine recently and have lost about 10lbs over a week.

145 in a 370z shit was cash

Eating once a day is easily the most healthiest way to eat despite what most people think. Everytime you eat it ilicits an insulin response which puts you in the fed state. Eating 6 times a day like some morons do, wondering why they can't lose weight. They think they are "keeping their metabolism up" When in reality your metabolic rate unless you are working out is exactly the same, weather you are sleeping, shitting,eating, ect. You can consume your daily calories in 1 meal and lose weight (assuming you aren't eating like shit). I personally eat 3 meals a day but I am also in ketosis and have been for the past 9 years, when I first started I lost 80 Lbs in 4 months and have continued to improve my health and fitness over the years, i went from a 35% body fat down to 11% and am into boxing and lifting now. I still drink coke zero and a lot of coffee. but I have less than 20 net carbs a day and have been that way for like I said before many many years now. Never been healthier in my entire life with bloodwork that amazes my doctor (because he told me Keto was unhealthy). Doctors are dumb when nutrition and weight loss is concerned, they are merely taught in school the government programs based on research done in the 50's and 60's. Since then we have made Amazing strides in research on nutrition and have found that staying in keto is the easiest, and most healthiest way to live. It even Reverses diabetes.

I'm not big on fasting. I've only done a couple 24 hour fasts.

But over the past year I've been very strict with counting my daily caloric intake, and so far I've lost 85 pounds in 11 months. I'm going for a full 100 in the year.

It's a nightmare, honestly. Yes, I look really good right now, but I don't understand how people live like this.

I WANT TO EAT MORE.

Literally try keto. You feel shitty for the first week due to carb withdrawls, but due to the healthy fats you eat daily you never feel hungry. Seriously, check this faq out if you have any questions or think I'm bullshitting you. Myself, my friends, my family have all benefitted from keto to an INSANE amount. My best friend went from 450 lbs to 210 in just over a year and works out with me now. reddit.com/r/keto/wiki/keto_in_a_nutshell

Honestly, I'm rarely ever hungry. When I do eat, I can only eat about half of whatever it is I get. I was stuck at 145lbs and wanted to get back down to my former years of around 125lb, so I'm half-way there, I do want to start working out though, but work and money constraints makes things difficult.

2 weeks. just good water ( not shit water from the bottle)

Just finished a 24hr fast. Cooked a shit ton of food for family and friends. Picked at it because I wasn't hungry.

I'm 47 yrs old
Dude...i have done 82 hours....
The next 2 days were shit man
Minimal caloric intake is better than 0....ya might get away with one or two days of it....but you suffer more in the long run trust me dude
I started my weight loss goal from 252
4 months later I am 223
I got a few more months to go...but it better then tryin to kill myself for a few days of no food
Not judgin ya....do what the fuck ya want...just my .02
pic related

Ive gone without food before, but ive never fasted. That's just stupid.

28 days only water