Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

I have -that- gun, even

Because I'm still here.

Are you the user with a scope on the 608?

broke

I have at least a dozen. Cause Merca, freedom n shiiet

Can't I have catatonic episodes

when you can deflect bullets with a katana, there's no reason to own a gun

I want nothing more than an FAL

I'm not an animal-abusing asshat.

Because I'd probably kill myself with it

I do. Three of them. Long rifle, shotgun, 9mm side arm. Merica.

Because I live in New Zealand

because i have a misdemeanor domestic battery charge

o shit dont do it OP

I don't own a gun because I own several guns.

That is not a thing.

Because my father owns one and I would rather spend my money on vidya. If I need a gun I know the gun cabinet combination.

Neither am I. What do those things have to do with each other?

kek

Trips of obvious observations

I'm very clumsy.

Yeah, but since katana arent' meant for metal on metal contact you're gonna just ruin the damn thing after a couple.

Lead is pretty soft

>ctrl+f ausfailia
>0 results

Basically my dilemma. Bonus points is that my arrogant asshat of an uncle had a few rifles, all but one of them stolen this year.

Guess it's one of the few things we can relate over, right?

they are also very fast

Bullets are pretty fast, and they're made to be expendable. After a while the wear and tear on the katana will snap that bitch in half.

>implying I don't
no pics because i'm lazy but my small collection in order of purchace
>CZ 75bd
>CZ Kadet upper
>Star super b 9mm (with intent to turn it into Jules' pistol from pulp fiction)
>Chiappa Rhino 6 inch black finish
>Sccy cpx2 sniper grey finish

niggers don't really live where I do

Because I'm poor

get a gun and rob a liquor store

I'm broke.

you don't need a gun to rob a liquor store... a kitchen knife is enough...

you can even ask for change and buy a toy gun, paint it black and no onw will notice it's plastic

cause I'd get 5 years in fed, nigga

>you don't need a gun to rob a liquor store... a kitchen knife is enough..

heh, guns are good for crowd control... a store with one or two employees on it is easy to rob with only a knife. The trick is not getting too greedy. If the guy takes $1200 from the cash register don't ask for more and leave. Don't make a scene, it just has to be quick. A few seconds, the guy won't even call the cops.

I was referring more to the dialog

>You got Grandpa Irving sitting behind the counter with a fucking magnum in his hand

but it's true... the reason these guys got trouble was because they "thought big" because they got guns

need to be 21 to own a conceal weapon permit, or to purchase hand gun. Too crowded here to own a shotgun or rifle. You can buy a rifle/shotgun out here in OR without any permit. Smh

Poor college student in good neighborhood. I can't afford to have expensive hobbies yet. Yes, hobbies.

bc I have a terrible aim.

Taurus 9mm

Better question.

Why would you want to arm these retards?

>GLORIOUS AMERICAN SHEET METAL
>RECLAIMED FROM SCRAPYARD
>FOLDED 0 TIMES

Because all my other guns killed it

>MFW I do

Because I own many

because I live in a white neighborhood.

Because I'm poor and can't afford to buy one.

why haven't you build a nuke

cuz cockroaches are immune to radiation

Cause gun licenses are very expensive in my country and they have to be renewed every year. Also, they only allow 9mm pistols and certain shotguns, hunting rifles and sporting rifles.

From the thumbnail I thought it was a WC seen from above.

for the 100th time, i own that exact revolver in blue. i put a hogue grip on it, because i hated the stock grip

How many home invasions has your neighborhood had in the last three years? I honestly want to know. In my community there have been 2 armed home invasions. Both times the home invaders were shot dead. The first suspect had already killed an elderly woman that night 30 miles away from us. The elderly woman shot him with a .22 3 imes before he drove here to find a man with a baby and a 45.

I mean how Unlucky do o have to be to get shot by an old lady, and drive for 30 minutes, just to be shot again

/thread

Did she shoot him in the finger?

I mean, a .22 is a peashooter but still.

Don't need one

No, he shot him in the head. You know the type of guy that talks about what he would do to a guy that tries to break into his house? Well a guy tried to break into his house. Luckily the guy had already murdered someone, otherwise he might have been in trouble.

TBH? I'd kill myself with it before I found another use besides shooting,

I do

i would never get to use it besides a shooting range. It's not like i'm in minecraft where the zombies come out at night.

Nooo, why???

I don't own a gun personally but one of the people I shared room and board with owned several. Due to the neighborhood continually playing my voice outside (i have a medical pacemaker with arterial stents) of the house while I was living there the neighbors found out and it was stolen.

Never needed one, they're expensive. That's the only reason I need quit trying to turn this into a debate

That was a thread in /k/. I think he lived in Commiefornia and had to send in a picture of his "assault weapons". He figured he would give the fuckers some nightmares.

Well... I've never needed a condom. It's a good thing I dont have aids or all those girls I had unprotected sex with might be in trouble.

Never knew you were so degenerate as to post on Sup Forums ajax.

I'll buy one next year but I do t know what to get.

> Budget is 1K USD

kek'd
I've a p229 in .40

Mental illness

Does this guy think he is immortal?

Your point being you are soon to be a felon.

because my government thinks that normal people shouldnt own guns.

now that i think about it, im pretty happy that all the fucked up individuals in my town dont have access to guns.

I have some shotguns, but I'm getting one of these soon.

He will ponder that question for eternity.

depends on edge alignment.
hit the edge dead on, bullet splits, katana minimal damage.
with every degree off the damage to the sword will be bigger.

i plan to buy this nice looking beauty.

Get a Glock. SCCY has no track record for reliability. No police use them.

Country doesn't allow it

I own a few.
9/10 times I can sell them after a few years for a meaty profit.

do you sell them to niggers? how can you make a profit on selling used shit?