Favorite thing to masturbate to?

Favorite thing to masturbate to?
Me? Buttholes!

FUTA

manofintegrity.jpg
I love me some clean ass holes and skinny white trap boys. A deadly force of seduction when combined.

The best option. Good choice

Although I should add that I don't masturbate. I just stare and let my erection sit. I'm 21 but always found masturbation weird. Not sure why.

Well here have one

Thick-slut-rebecca on Tumblr.
Fat bodies like that make me rock hard.

moar

Yes sir

How do these girls get acne on their asses?

Huge ass

For being a fat piece of shit slut.

probably smells like ass cheese.

Gaping loose holes on skinny young women.
The younger and skinnier the better.

here's my ex's

>free lube

dude same. But they cant belong to some fucking stick person, and not all disgusting and blown out.

I'm very pervy about buttholes. Any videos of women talking dirty about getting their asshole tongued? Trying to avoid ones that sound corny as fuck because that kills my boner.

sauce?? I hate trying to find chicks this thicc but have to deal with bbws who are just fat

oily food on their hands, not washing their hands, then touching their bodies with their oily hands

more? she looks thick but not as a fat cow

gf

:3

when i first started dating my wife she was all about getting her butthole licked and fucked. 10 years later and a mommy now suddenly she's all coy about it. goddamit i miss that sweet little ring of joy.

So when do you think you will go crazy and kill a liquor store full of people?

damn son is the total opposite for me now shes the one wanting the freaky ass eating stuff but after 100 pounds later her ass dont look the same anymore

my wife looks the same as she did when we got married....still loves the stadard sex, is good....and honestly im not into if she isnt, but it wouldnt hurt my feelings if out of nowhere she told me "when was the last time you ate out my ass, honey"

i've cum buckets to this one :)

>reddit com r asshole
>rearpussy
>bigasses
>anal
>analgonewild

yw

make her want it again idk find what turns her on, really turns her on, like holy shit shes dripping wet on! or eat her out and play with her ass at the same time see what works

More

>
Kik?

she'll let me eat her pussy for an hour straight, but the second i play with her ass, she stops me. I think she's moralistic about it. Mommy's dont do that.

gotta learn how to press them buttons again. maybe shes scared you'll get dirty or something, which women dont know is men dont care if we get a bit dirty while playing back there

i dont push it anymore. frankly i have no interest in anyone going near mine, so it reasons that she'd feel the same way. whatever turned her on before stopped turning her on after giving birth twice. i still like looking at em tho....