youtube.com/watch?v=v242NzbAKJY
youtube.com/watch?v=r7jR1DsW56Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGnCRsWcOlY
youtube.com/watch?v=cOGO5BRhRRY
youtube.com/watch?v=1eG1rubF9Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=-J6rfFMy5mE
youtube.com/watch?v=SuI_dszhV6U
gtx0.com/view.php?post=24831
youtube.com/watch?v=zrZt45PEbSk[Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=FkYb4atGLYU[Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed]
youtube.com/watch?v=nFs5nqPX3OA
youtube.com/watch?v=S4ir7SJ2DXM
youtube.com/watch?v=FzC6BjZqbI8
youtube.com/watch?v=NXxVQofTnAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n-9lMTciUGg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only death is real

He meant the Lana Del Rey album

>Incorrigible Normalfaggotry

youtube.com/watch?v=v242NzbAKJY

Who here /industialblackmetal/

Gays please stay in the other thread and die with it.

HE

some of these seem out of place, like Mütiilation or Ildjarn. Nobody listens to those

SHE*

STELLAR
MASTER
ELITE

Do you guys believe in Aliens?

Women, homos and niggers are inferior subhumans
Jews run the world and libcucks are their slaves
SOTS is a great death metal album
Glam is actually metal
Traps are gay

Why is he so perfect, bros?

good movie

>Jennifer Aniston haircut

>Thicc Black & the Trannies

Remember only ever use real women make the best metal and not trannies

youtube.com/watch?v=r7jR1DsW56Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGnCRsWcOlY

>This is John Petrucci's wife on guitar

Tech death is a garbage genre, let's make a list of all the garbage wank shit in the genre
Spawn Of Possession, Rings Of Saturn, Viraemia, Brain Drill, Monumental Torment, Gorod, Inanimate Existence, The Faceless, Cyotoxin, Archspire, First Fragment, Gorod, Deeds Of Flesh, The Kennedy Veil, Origin, Beyond Creation, Obscura, Arkaik, Augury, Gorod, Severed Savior, Virvum, Vale Of Pnath, Ageless Oblivion, Soreption, Odious Mortem, Abnormality, Necrophagist, Gorod, The Zenith Passage, Dissonance In Design, Nile, Rivers Of Nihil, Alterbeast, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Hour Of Penance, Alkaloid, Gorod, Oblivion, Virulent Depravity, Desecravity, Katelepsy, Intonate, Anomalous, Neuraxis, Dawn of Dementia, Abiotic, and Gorod to start with.

WE
WUZ
DA
PAINKILLA

HHH is cute! CUTE!

hour of penance is good though

you forgot at the gate's Slaughter Of The Soul

Let me put it this way. A guy I know used to work in area 51 and he had all this crazy abdutions and experiments to endure because he was some kind of test person and in the end the outsiders manipulated him into forgetting time, probing him, moving to west virginia where he now lives with his 20 cats and listens to Hypocrisy all day long. But I don't buy it. And even if it were true, it'd be none of my concern and it's non of YOUR concern either. So move along and believe the little lie that we're alone in the universe, normalfag!!

>i cut my cock off to fit into these leaher pants for this?

>no Anata
I win again.

yes we do
youtube.com/watch?v=cOGO5BRhRRY

Go to bed Peter Tägtgren

>replying to a 2/10 troll with anything but banter

>First Fragment
OVER THE LINE

>old woman in a wheel chair at the pharmacy complemented my Anthrax shirt today

metal for this feel?

hard mode: no GRANDMAAAAA

I see cigar shaped UFOs every other year with blinking lights on either side and get an intense as fuck headache when I look at it
Each and every time I see it I get into an argument with my gf and wake up on the couch mentally and physically asspained

I think you forgot Gorod

GRRAAAAA—
>hard mode
god damn it

Wha bou tech def dat IS GUD?

Sounds psychosomatic. Dump your girlfriend.

THE ALIENS ARE HERE!
youtube.com/watch?v=1eG1rubF9Dg

I believe it's possible and there's definitely something going on with the UFO and abduction phenomena. I can't say I'm 100% sure though. Have some alien metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=-J6rfFMy5mE

Slayer - Repentless

heh

The one and only Gorod.

SHE
NEEDS
SOME
PAINKILLERS

What metal genres to ayyy lmaos listen to?
Are they nu-males?

>no Decapitated
Wew

Everyone in bestial black metal bands is huge and older than 35. It's my favorite kind of music and has been since I was 17, but I don't fit in with anyone who likes it. Where did these people even come from? Pretty much every other kind of metalhead is a fedora tipping faggot.

You want me to believe that the band which wrote that part at 2:15 isn't somehow the greatest death metal band of all time? Nice try nu-males but I won't fall for it
youtube.com/watch?v=SuI_dszhV6U

this trash sounds like an edgy 13 year old growling over sonic adventure music

>discount Martyr

they all come from duckberg, blasphemy eternal war attack!!!

At The Gorod - Slaughter of the Absolution

>aliens are weebs

>that part at 2:15
sounds like Cynic

>Necrophagist cover band

John Cyriis is 100% an alien btw:

gtx0.com/view.php?post=24831

I know they're becoming a meme now but Gorod really are one of the best death metal bands around right now

underrated album senpai

>tfw no spacenigger gf

Only Hulk "[embed] That Dick in Pure American Freedom" Hogan is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=zrZt45PEbSk[Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed]

youtube.com/watch?v=FkYb4atGLYU[Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed][Embed]

Monstrous cuck that is afraid of anything released after 1993 because metal archives told him so. Why don't you go watch your GF get fucked and eat the cum, choke on it and die you shitburger of monstrous proportions

youtube.com/watch?v=nFs5nqPX3OA
>be farmer
>tend to your crops
>wake up one morning to check on wheat
>deep impressions in your field
>get into the cropduster to see field from air
>see pic related

i was thinking they come from bikini bottom, "up the irons" as we say

They've been memed before

QUICK POST YOUR FAVORITE GOROD SONGS
youtube.com/watch?v=S4ir7SJ2DXM

t. Gorod guitarist

Yeah I like that genre too. I think it attracts fat middle aged losers because they like feeling edgy.

see W E W
L
A
D

No I'm serious

>wanted to be an extreme version of the sex pistols
>form a power metal band
youtube.com/watch?v=FzC6BjZqbI8

I like how /metal/ spergs out and says there's no black people in Switzerland, but Zeal & Ardor are Swiss
btw Zorgh's ass is fukken P H A T

imagine having so little perspective you think metalarchives is the bastion of metal elitism

second hand embarrassment for you lad

oh man, if what I posted wasn't banter enough I must apologize, it was meant to be banter. fag

t. paul "the fruit" masvidal, homosexual lover of the late chuck "the AIDS ridden cuck" schuldiner

>that guitarist wearing a Motley Crue shirt
Where were you when Gorod singlehandedly btfo all the glam haters?
youtube.com/watch?v=NXxVQofTnAQ

>watch your GF get fucked and eat the cum
Is this the voice of experience?

>Zeal & Ardor
this is the gayest shit i've ever googled, going to clear my browser history now

what that massive buttblast which's happening right now is about?

It's like they're allergic to trying to write something good. Every riff they write needs to be as cluttered and frantic as can be with no regard to tone or direction.
Off the bat this is just another death metal album in name only, it has the growls, it has the distortion, and it has the hyper fast drumming, but everything is assembled so mechanically together, topped off with such digital cleanness and shiny pristine, like it wants to seem heavy but is so ashamed to be a part of the scene. There's no passion here, it's like some snobby music professors tried their hands at making "intelligent" death metal, they wrote a checklist for what they thought would be necessary to count as death metal and then filled it with needless complexity for that "intelligent" aspect. Riffs vary between being fast and intricate slurries of notes to being basic, but still fast, death metal chugs you've heard a million times over, everything wrapped up in a brick walled to fuck production where bass is only audible when the band wants to remind you that they do indeed have a bassist. Songs are long, aimless, and twist and turn without any bit of focus. Riff (and I use that term quite loosely here) leading into riff leading into solo leading into riff comprises the song writing ideas here, with some occasional orchestral samples thrown in to make this album seem grander than it is. It's a nauseating and headache inducing experience, while not as annoying as Brain Drill or Monumental Torment, it's equally as flashy and unnecessary. Completely irredeemable garbage with not one decent moment in its duration.

>gorod apologists are glamshits
it's honestly like poetry

Gorod get a lot of good press, and although I haven't actually heard their much-lauded previous album Leading Vision in full - and even then, not in years - I must say that their newest effort Process of a New Decline is...well, it's really fucking good, I can't pretend it isn't.

Talk about a complete kick in the balls with this one. All the problems with modern Technical Death Metal are pretty much eschewed and forgotten about on here, and replaced with a hungry, bloodthirsty and insanely complex template that resembles something like a truck slamming into you at 100 mph. There is not a wasted note on this album, and I am not exaggerating at all - every second of Process of a New Decline is spent thoroughly on mind-blowingly technical riff/lead layering executed with a furious, blistering intensity that will singe your eyebrows off within the first couple of songs. And they never let up, through eleven songs and forty-nine minutes of winding, twisted insanity, of completely relentless mathematical fury. Most Death Metal albums get tiring around that point, but not Gorod; these guys know what they're doing. They have more focus, anger and intelligence in one guitar string than some bands have in their entire arsenal.

Thoughts?

Chill out, dudes, and listen together to the AOTY 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=n-9lMTciUGg

There's just...really too many good moments on here to list them all in one review. "Disavow Your God," for example, check out the way the guitars harmonize and play off each other in the last half of the song. Or how about "Programmers of Decline," which barrels through the gates firing on all cylinders with a careening tempo that will have you pumped up like you just drank a gallon of Gatorade? They can even do a slower burn pretty well, as evident on "Rebirth of Senses." The band is always doing something, always enthralling the listener and always providing a lively, ear-pleasing jolt to the senses. Even on the more melodic, calculated "Watershed," they still manage to dazzle. Fuck, they're good.

Process of a New Decline plays as a soundtrack to the merciless hacking and total destruction of a main-frame computer database, a mechanical and impartial Ragnarok upon the whims of humanity's technological follies. Nobody ever thought Technical Death could sound this good. One of the best words I could use to describe this would be purpose - never do Gorod stop sounding like they have a mission to accomplish. It's very gratifying. Gorod have created a serious ass-kicking beast here, and if this is what they can do now, I shudder at how powerful they might grow in a few more years...

>
Why is this so true?

Did... did that software make the glasses look more feminine?

Having perverted thoughts at the moment

>motley crue
that's not metal

ebu gogo in space gutting the circuit

>this is all it takes to destroy a /metal/ thread

@74454719
keep Sup Forums out of /metal/ you fucking sperg

>Zeal & Ardor
>Manuel Gagneux, a Swiss-American musician
>Swiss-American
>Manuel
He's not swiss. He's an american spic.

No

nu-male

HOWDY

>implying you can ruin ruins

So what do you guys think about technical death metal?

is this actually worth downloading

please respond without using the word "legitimately"