Fix my tv please I don't know how to hook up cable i have all the wiring and homeowners said cable was included

fix my tv please I don't know how to hook up cable i have all the wiring and homeowners said cable was included
what do i show you first so you can help

Coax cable into box then another coax to the tv then done (may have to have tv on channel 3) if you don't use it in input mode such as hdmi

YouTube

Call the cable company and troubleshoot your setup with them, they're used to talking to old people / people who aren't good with technology so they'll go over everything with you.

Coax is the cable that screws on and has a copper pin sticking out.

This.

coax outlet looks like this

if you have a cable box put the coaxial in coax receptacle, then run your video and audio cables from the box to the tv

ok got in channel 3 on and the cables are plunged in
what is the number?

its shows ocap what now

now it says
no IP

Most of the time they are lazy it's a cable rolled up in the corner lol

No input meaning it may not have cable but look on back see if they are using aux input

Ask your landlord for the number to your cable company, better so, ask the landlord for help. You pay him for a reason, Just call him and say you need help. Being able to ask for help will get you far in life user

Will see a yellow or red Green and blue aux cables and then 2 that are red and white.. but if not try a different channel on tv like 4 or 2...

Also could be that the coax cables is in the wrong place just make sure you have it on the cable box in side and if so and still nothing might be basic cable and needs to be put directly in the tv

1. Quit being a retard.
2. Go to Google.
3. Type in "how to hook up cable to the.
4. Hang a fucking picture or something.
5. Watch some goddamn tv.
6. Smoke meth & fap.

That's literally what he's doing right now.

Fuck, I lost track. What were we talking about?

Asking for help from the landlord ≠ asking for help on an image board. Autists can ask for help all day on Sup Forums and won't be able to ask people IRL for help

honistly op im so scared of this tread that i am leaveing ill live without tv

Smoking meth.....check
Fap?

I have that same table. I lay on the metal shelf looking up while a hooker sits on the table right above my face and masturbates with lots of lube. It makes me shoot my load all over the bottom of the table, and I never clean it, I let it grow into cum stalactites. I break those off and stick them into the pussies or mouths of women who come over and pass out when I put roofies in their drinks. I know it's silly but it makes me shoot so hard for some reason.