Well user looks like it's just you, me and Jamal left after the great race war. We need to start repopulating...

Well user looks like it's just you, me and Jamal left after the great race war. We need to start repopulating. So either you can fuck me now and Jamal can breed all your daughters, or Jamal fills me up with all his niglets and you can have the daughters when they grow up

What's it gonna be?

I'd kill jamal with my bare hands

You can't user. The race war is over.

Then who are those people in the background?

ah, but the battle has only begun

so jamal is dead

Taxidermy's so it feels like we aren't alone.

I'd fuck my own daughters, Jamal can swing from a tree

But user that's not an option. If you can't make up your mind jamal and I will just leave you behind.

Lol. Solution: Chloroform. You wont go anyway. What happens with Jamal? Well, lets say he's hanging around.

Murder both. Fuck humanity.

Hey, what if I fuck you and we only have sons?

Jamal can fuck his own daughters. THE WORLD MUST BE BLACK.
>*pulls out knife*
For my master GEORGE SOROS
>*proceeds to slit throat*

Like Mufasa said: the circle of life ;-D.

Is everyone going to ignore the fact that if the entire human population is 3 people, no matter what humans will go extinct?

>proceed to kill her
>let Jamal fuck me with his BIG BLACK COCK instead

Fucking racist cis scum.

That isn't certain at all. inbreeding depression isn't as bad as you think and it fixes itself after enough time.

Natural disasters, food, disease, predators etc all aren't a problem.

However likely, it is absolutely possible that humans wouldn't go extinct assuming they were in a suitable environment and had sufficient genetics, and were able to disperse genetics enough by 3rd generation which is when most bad shit happens or just luck out as far as the 3 people left and serious inbred babies don't occur.

Also, I wish channers would actually play the game instead of acting like whiny 3 year old faggots who just want to play "I win". Id let Jamal fuck the girl and then have a harem of his coffee daughters so that my superior genetics would eventually triumph over his.

Or just have us both pump babies into the lady for more genetic diversity then kill Jamal and have a harem split between beautiful white girls and mulatto vixens for maximum genetic diversity to ensure survival species. If I'm giving the "not playing by OPs rules because I'm a faggot just like him" answer.

Watch Jamal spread the earth with blacks as I watch him fill this qt3.14 with his superior black semen.

What else should I do. I'm a white male. I should check my privilege.