She's like 2 yars old pidofuk

Is she a virgin?

Snapchat name?

As usual with sluts, tits or gtfo

need

Checked

>this

bump

Am I the only one who likes to listen to her new song while jacking it to this babe? It contradicts all of her titty pics, and that gets me off more for some reason

Titty pics, you say?

You haven't gotten the dropbox link user?

Is this the chick from the Maury Show?
Catch me outside, how's that?

Post it

She was never a virgin

Who is this?

This bitch is poos

Malu is better

No stupid. She was on The View. Her catch phase was something like: clasp it in the sides, open it like that.

Bump

literally zero chance she's a virgin, she has 100% taken some nigger dick

Christ, both of you are not even close to being funny. She got "famous" from saying "Mash these owl eyes, now that fat".

bump

I'd appreciate you not calling me stupid just because I don't watch the View.

Unless you want to take this outside, how would you like that?

with those trips they just might

Idk if this is her

No

Who is it?

I have no idea, but look specifically at the jawline, or literally any part of the face, two separate people for sure.

Yessss

Reminder that if she didn't have a pair of bouncing milk trucks, no one would give a shit about her. At all. Ever.

And since Sup Forums is mostly made up of tit loving 12-year-olds, she gets her own threads, much to the mods dismay.

Why don't you fuckers appreciate a nice ass?

move along, back to the trap thread you go!!!

She has a nice ass too.

You're right. I had no right to call you stupid.

But when it comes to the View I just have so much... passion inside, how about that?

she hot

My name isn't Christ. I'm sure your confusing the girl who said "mashed potatoes for the side, gimme some of that"

Go suck somewhere else dick tooth

I'm not sure which is worse anymore. The anons who obsess over this hopleless, wannabe nigger bimbo, or the faggots who keep making the Andy Sixx threads.

mockingspongebobmaymay.jpg

It's alright, I guess I got a little spun up over the tiniest of things. It's all these assholes coming here, posting up pics of their wife they want blacked, my lil' pony, traps, and all that shit. Has me cryin, why's Sup Forums wack?

Be patient, in about 4 years we'll have her nudes, just like Jessi Slutter

All women peak at 14 but I think this one in particular is going to crash and burn hard by 18.