She tells me it's the only way she'll ever really be pleased. Should I let this happen?

She tells me it's the only way she'll ever really be pleased. Should I let this happen?

It will save our marriage

she wants the bbc

i let her have the bbc...it made her happy. only black cock for her now

bbc4L!

mmmmmmmmm negroid shaft!

Do it man, a marriage and family is important and if you can't please her in bed or let her be pleasured by someone who can then she will guaranteed leave you and then you will be left empty alone, probably driven to alcohol and suicide. Just let her have some bbc for christ sakes.

only bbc for this hole

walk

Don't kid yourself, your marriage is already ruined by the fact that you're married to a slut.

i cant wait for jamal to fill me

>"she"

You've been posting this every time I've been on here, do you seriously sit around all day and copypasta this fucking thing?

Seriously, quit it. Let her go fuck those guys and get it over with, or just remain in your basement and continue with your My Lil' Pony board.

Another fake degenerate post.

Fake post. They are auto made to promote leftist sjw bullshit agenda. Don't fall for it.

It's mainly research on how to apply it irl. If people stopped responding I guarantee they would end.

The after math is more trouble

>If people stopped responding

>after math

counting the dicks
adding up the costs for aids treatment
number of new blackish kids

being that picky

this
also, how to look into her eyes after that?
how can she be a good mother after that?
how can you be a good father after that?

how the fuck could you marry such a woman?