Ylyl no faggots edition

Ylyl no faggots edition

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/3895459/dancing-man-sean-o-brien-body-shamed-fat-dance-party-los-angeles/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man it's not cool to ruin someones good time like that. I hope people take pictures and laugh at you when you go out in public

that isnt funny

Excuse me, it says no faggots edition

Cringe.

This was an obvious music industry PR stunt. It was used to promote a bunch of shitty meme artists when they all went "Nobody should feel ashamed to dance!! Come party with us, fat dude!!"

It was a work.

The only faggot I can see here is OP himself.

excuse me asshole? i doubt you would say that to my face.

t. fatties
What if you fuckers just stop overeating?

isnt summer over? you have to get ready for school in a few hours.

Stop overeat and do cardio, my fatty friend

that picture just makes me feel bad for the guy just look at his ego just gone

Haha nice one

Did this lead to something? Can't remember what is all about

see:

because its fucking good my nigga, also its a literal addiction.

I'd bet my life savings you weigh more than me

thats not a very funny photo op

Well aren't you just a fucked up little serial killer

Didn't you read no faggots edition?

people with small dicks like stuff like this usally

If i knew of someone who did this i would plot to murder them. sociopaths need to be eliminated.

This is... Not my fetish.
Yet.

OP confirmed for tiny dick psychopath

Feels.

>all not funny

He had a party thrown for him because of this pic

time.com/3895459/dancing-man-sean-o-brien-body-shamed-fat-dance-party-los-angeles/

Fat man had the last laugh.

Gg. Looks like this has turned into an animal abuse thread

EEK!

Im so irreverent, I come here for trannies and chinese cartoons not this funny stuff

i know cats who would start purrring of this
some faggots will panic "amagad kitty hurt!" but they ejnoy weird things

OP would have to go out in public first.

You are a piece of shit user

joke's on you, newfag. Sup Forums stood up for this guy and got a campaign going on twitter to find the guy.
now people love him and you're still a lonely faggot

damn....that's a before the dance started and post-dance photo. That user was standing in the same fucking corner through the entire event.

lol I'd turn around and go, "Why did that turn me on?" femanon

This isn't a sad thread!

>killing things is only good when i want to do it
start with yourself faggot

purring can be a fear response or a hurt response as well. Its the cat comporting itself. I don't expect a nigger to know this though so I'm sure the nigger putting it in the dryer thought kitty was happy.

>When Sociopaths and shitlords ruin every ylyl thread

kek

really wanna know what she expected

sociopaths don't pull shit like this. We play with peoples emotions and fuck them over with manipulation for fun. or at least i do. Its just mentally ill retards who do this shit. Actually nvm to each there own but i just see no entertainment in that. i enjoy watching emotional trauma. watching people go crazy and killing themselves is way more satisfying.

damn this makes me sad
id at least invite him to come with me and friends to some shitty/edgy teenager spot where we can act like were not a bunch of silly faggots

When the ylyl always turns into animal cruelty and shit like that

>shovel dog
get to bed, you have school in the morning

Some part of me yells "normie bullshit" and "cringe" but fuck it, when you spend your days in a shithole like Sup Forums you some how wish to be that dancing man...

i know we're all supposed to be heartless bastards here, super cool internet tough guys, but thank you for posting this follow up user. OP's pic really brought me down. I hate fatties as much as the next guy but if the dude wants to dance, more power to him. lord knows my shy pathetic ass wouldn't have the balls to dance.

Sure sure...

I was walking down the street once and this little ugly-ass beta was trying to look egdy in from of his friend by showing pictures off a tranny on his phone to people walking down the street. I didnt give a shit. Whoopty-fucking-doo.

But you remind me of that kid.

kill yourself you fucking scum

K
I
L
L

Y
O
U
R
S
E
L
F

No faggots edition
K thx

Why?

good one

what is this LOL

I HOPE YOU FAGGOTS GET RAPED BY NIGGERS AND DIE OF AIDS

She's a Typical Aussie cunt

OP confirmed

fidget spinning faggot

kk Shadow the hedgehog

Gook's being gook's

Embarrassing.

It was a staged PR exercise. Don't embarrass yourself by thinking it was real.

You guys are in the best ylyl edition ever thx me later

Go die.

wow what a super cool internet tough guy

Nice proof you got there

wow what a fag

Ylyl threads are cancer and you bunch of faggots are the proof

i can't even imagine how sad and fucking pathetic your life is that you resort to this shit to get off.
what's it like knowing that you'll never have a woman genuinely care about you? i bet you've resorted to this after years of being neglected and ignored. your one escape where you can feel like part of something in on a goddamn internet message board. what a lonely, sad existence.

Moar

damn that was so clever how did you ever think that one up

it was a single troll post on Sup Forums that got instant placement in mainstream media.

It was a paid PR stunt, silly.

what country r u in that allows this, i hope cops bust ur skull open

Hey new friend Sup Forums isn't a place to fight lets all hold hands and post funny images.