be me

> be me
> last weekend first mmf threesome ever
> I joined a couple
> very good friends
> he is one of my oldest buddies and he plans on talking into his wife into a ffm threesome and if I could help him by jumping in this time, it would help, he said.
> she is dominant af
> punches, whipes and yells at us
> her husband has a raging boner all the time
> my dick was not so happy
> we had to knee down, face to wall, stroking or dicks
> me cut fag
> penor starts to hurt
> she somewhat tries to get me off by touching my balls from behind,
> cannot get hard
> her husband cums in like 3 min
> show is over in an instant
> she undresses and lays on the bed
> we were allowed to touch her tits and lick her for like 5 min
> then she stops it
> both went to bed and I had to sleep allone in the guest room

Ok that's the fun part I guess. I did my duty and I learned a new line, I do not want to cross in future.

Here is what is pissing me off:
Isn't it normal that couple that invites a guest should at least make sure he cums first and hence the lady has to try to fulfill the needs of the guest?

bump that shit 'cause I cannot do it myself

Do not let this get kill without an answer you fags!

There must be something really interesting going above and just to the right of this girl.

So you had to be a sit in for a shitty bdsm session? Sounds lame as fuck you should grab that bitch by the back of the neck and fuck her against a wall

kek

yes that's basically what was going on

> grab that bitch by the back of the neck and fuck her against a wall

that's not exactly the way I like to roll
I like the idea of being dominated

But I am pretty disappointed how this ONS turned out for me.

In some sense, I think, you can count the couple for one person in such a play and here this sums to a selfish idiot that left me blue balled.

I am pissed because they are friends of me and not some random strangers.

that sounds like shit. not sure what the etiquette for a threesome is. sounds like performance anxiety

>anxiety
I was nervous and a little bit over done by all the game play.
But this is, in my experience, normal if you get naked in front of a new person (or two) and is not a problem in the end.

But yes, it seems like they tried to rush it. And I really HOPE that there are women out there that can dominate me and take care ...

To give control to an other person is something I really enjoy, but then, I expect this person to make sure everyone is satisfied in the end.

But maybe I am thinking too naive.

*naively

why don't u let a nigger pound your ass if you like being dominated so much

faggot

> punches, whipes and yells at us
what where the whipes for?

because I am not an actual faggot

>whipes
I clearly throw that one to make pretty clear I know shit about your language.
I meant she whipped us.

Please share, like and subscribe

> not a random stranger, but friends
So tell them that you felt neglected/didn't enjoy it and likely won't do it again.

shared, liked and subscribed.
make clear what you prefer, like and don't like, if ghey are friends they must respect that.
if they don't, let them pick another guy for their pleasure.

yes, I'll do that when we meet this weekend.
face to face seems more appropriate than some text

That's what is going to happen, I think.

>fucking your friends
You're a brave one OP

Do I sense irony?

But I feel a little bit proud that I dared it, indeed.

sounds like it was shit. if you're going to mmf at least get some dp shit going on. a spit roast if nothing else.
but truth is, lots of guys have performance anxiety. it's also kinda hard nailing your buddy's bitch...
better luck with the next one & good on you for helping your bro getting closer to ffm.

well, that's why I wouldn't like a threesome with a friend and his wife.

mmf 3ways can be cool if you don't take it too seriously I guess... I have two friends that fucked a girl together while drunk and they laughed their asses off and still do.

Couples have their way of doing things and a marriage probably experimented A LOT, so you can expect some crazy shit

can you look them at their faces the same way as before?

>Isn't it normal that couple that invites a guest should at least make sure he cums first and hence the lady has to try to fulfill the needs of the guest?

I don't think so... their guest is only being used to make their experience better, so even if they make every attempt possible to make the extra person confortable, the main objective is to have a good time between the couple. Once the man of the couple cums there's no really an incentive to make the third one come too, more than courtesy.

Cases where the three feel fully confortable with the threesome and all three want to try it again are reeeally rare.

you had a aofty....even when she grabbed and rubbed your balls

it was probably awkward as fuck for them to thus why the session was cut short

Nah, you really think a married couple never had erection problems? They probably didn't care that much... maybe they didn't really care, and thought OP wasn't really enjoying it, and what he posted suggests exactly that.