Pick two and WWYD

Pick two and WWYD

replies for replies

2 and 8. I meet them at a club and as I'm chatting to them, slip some rohypnol in their drinks. Invite them out to get some fresh air and as they're passing out, push them into the back of my van. Drive them to a shack I have in the woods, drag them to the front porch, hitch them over the railing and tie their hands to their ankles and gag them. Insert a 4 inch wide butt plug into each of their asses and attach nip clamps to each of them on chains that are connected to their toes. Hose them with water and watch them wake up. They struggle and try to scream. I whack each of their butts with a wooden cane leaving angry red welts. Tell them they are now mine to do with as I please. Rip 2's gag off and throat fuck her til she's semi conscious from no oxygen. Repeat with 8. Move behind them and fuck each of their tight pussies, made even tighter from the plugs, while whipping their butts with the cane. Grab the 2 plugs and rip them out at the same time. Their asses gape from the brutal action. I fuck both their asses until I'm ready to blow and move back around and blow on their faces. Make them lick my cock and balls clean. Reinsert the plugs, leash their necks and drag them inside. The them spread eagled on a table and attach vibrating clit a time to their clits. Turn them on high, tell them this is their life now and sit back and watch getting ready for round two.
WWYD?

2 and 11.
2 coz I wanna see her make that exact face when I slide my dick in " the wrong hole"
11 coz I think she actually might be very pretty, would do all to her: moar of her?

2 and 3 definitely! I hold them up at gunpoint and make them strip. I lead them to the basement and I force them to give me a full body toungue bath together. Then I tie 3 bent over a table and force 2 to eat and toungue fuck 3's ass as 3 sucks my cock. Then I make 3 eat 2's ass as 2 eats my ass. Then I tie 2 spread eagled to the floor and have 3 sit on her face so 2 has to eat her pussy while I face fuck 3. Then I let 3 up and I fuck her ass. I then them eat each other's pussies as I continue to fuck 3's tight ass and pussy alternating between the two holes. I grab a crowbar and force them to back up onto each point inserting into each of their asses. I tie their thighs together so that they are stuck together with the cold iron is penetrating their assholes. I force 3 to blow me until I cum over her face. I piss over both of them and leave them there for later.
WWYD?

Btw these 3 are sisters

No-one?

Is the thread dead?

rolls

Bump

wwyd? wins for replies

Do mine And I'll do yours

Haha RIP thread!

Bump

4 and 8 in a threesome

3 in the pussy (more??)

WWYD to this little cum slut?

Wwyd pick one have more

Pick 2 wwyd

Forced lesbian. Strip the tinier blonde nude and ring gag her, tie her face up to bed. Plug in ass vibe in cunt. Then strip brunette and tie her pussy on top of blondies face. Electrotorture on her ass and feet so she's constantly squirming on blondies face.

Hogtie all 4 and put them at waters edge at low tide. Gag with each other's bikini bottoms. Fuck each in the ass. Whoevers ass i cum in I'll take home as my slave. The rest get left for the rising tide to take care of.

More of blonde

There are so many of these threads open already please Fuck off

Which would you cum in

Not bad. Would torture those tits hard since she's obviously the type of slut that likes to use them to get her way.

I want my cock in between then

Sure. I'll have tied them so tight they're purple and whipped then so they're bruised, and clamped her nipples hard. She'll be begging for you to release her. Maybe if she makes you cum by titfucking you will?

I'd look at the timestamp before commenting...

Def a start do you have Kik?

1 and 3. 1 just watches. I fuck 3 in front of the entire wedding, then again later that night in front of her stupid cuck husband. She has my baby inside her now and he's going to raise it like a little pussy.

I grab her on the street and throw her into my car, I hold a gun on her forcing her to drive to an abandoned building. I force her inside and make her strip and get on her knees. I take off my pants and tell her to suck my cock, she looks up at me with a frightened look in her eyes and says no. I slap her down and kick her in the side bruising her ribs. I jump ontop pinning her down. I suck and bite her nipples hard. She cries out and yells me to stop so I bite harder and choke her throat cutting off her air until she almost passes out and I pull her to her knees. I ram my cock into her open mouth and push my dick all the way down her throat cutting off her air. This time she does pass out. When she wakes I have her tied up on her hands and knees. I ram my cock deep into her ass hole tearing it open. She screams out and is crying and screaming uncontrollably. I make sure i fuck her ass hard and long while I put deep scratches on her back turning it red raw. I pull out and shove a bottle in her ass. I make her suck my cock clean, her sobbing feels good on my cock. I move back behind her and fuck her pussy deep. Her body betrays her and she's enjoying it with a mix of pleasure and humiliation. When I finally work up to cum I blow filling her pussy. I take her clothes and leave her.
WWYD?