Ask a 30 yo firefighter alcoholic who has it all anything

Ask a 30 yo firefighter alcoholic who has it all anything

Here's to hating life bro

thoughts on pickle rick?

You are a government employee welfar queen and I hope you die in a fire with a few others.

WWYD to her

Life sucks but then again I wanna make the most of it. Death is pretty evident to me just from what I've seen. Definitely think about it more than most.
Never watched Rick and Morty

Do you own a dirt bike?

How am I a welfare Queen? I've never taken welfare in my life. Fucking retard.

Hows ur liver holding up?

Makes 0 sense.

Nope. Thought about it. Really want a real bike but seen too many bad outcomes of them and live in rural area with lot of animals crossing road.

Why didnt you pick a better image?

How's the area you work in? Suburb or city? Shitty death traps or nice new houses? Nigs shooting at you?

Tax money goes to poor person with no education that cant get a real job = welfare

So far so good I guess. The alcoholism has been on and off since early 20s but I've lived alone for a year now so drink probably at least 10-20 shots worth in mixed drinks every day I'm off.

You said you had it all, but you don't.
You don't have a dirt bike.
This whole things has been a lie.

Just went with some OC

Work in middle to upper class area so mostly mundane medical calls.I have a degree and could've gotten many other jobs. You're literally a waste of oxygen and not worth any further response. Get out of mommy's basement and we'll talk

Well I mean I could buy one on a dime. But nope haven't yet. Guess I'm a fraud.

what truck is that? and also, was Math discovered or invented?

Yep. Infantry to medic to para to ER towildland. It's a good buddy of mine by this point.

2012 ram Laramie longhorn. I'd guess discovered but then again who came up with the terms. Who determined that two things were "two" and if you multiplied them by 6 it was "twelve".

user here working on a psychology degree. is firefighting fulfilling work? I've been thinking of doing policing and the two are somewhat similar

Shitty thing is military qualifications don't transfer to common world. You'll have to start education as if you knew nothing to become a "medic" in the streets.

>real job
I hope you burn to death in a house fire of your own creation.

Do you fuck in uniform much?

Yup, did it as I was ETSing, so was lucky in that respect. Also have done it for too long now, 13 years. Hence the alcoholism

I think you know Im right and you are too busy watching cp and gloating in this thread to realize your delusions of grandeur are due to early onset dementia caused by drinking. You are a welfare queen with wet brain!

Stick to your degree. Id do a desk job for half the pay at this point.Not really but chick do dig itThanks for your service fellow alcoholic Sup Forumsro

Guys do too, not that I'm accusing you of that, heh.

Have a drink for me

Ditto. Someone gotta burn the midnight oil. Or some bullshit like that.

Sup brotha man!
I work for a dept in SoCal as an EMT on the box.
Graduated from a private academy last year and still haven't gotten hired...so I'm thinking about switching to LE since that's what I have my BS in and I could get hired pretty easily.
You a medic, too, or strictly ff?
We have a LOT of auto/ped where I work, lots of fatalities and and increasing number of OD's...I can see the alcoholism man.

Firefighter Paramedic
Large geriatric population
Mostly falls and chest pain\SOB
2nd is MVA
I've worked other places though. Seen lot of fire and fatality.
heroin is probably our #1 cardiac arrest calls these days

Whereabouts? CO/Denver has a good bit still, but weed has weeded it out, huehuehue. GTFO to the mountains which was chill as fuck, but budget cuts hurt me in the pooper.

St Louis

Yeah, always heard that was shiite. Worked the Atlanta area for a bit and it definitely was.

I make about 80k a year but hate my Dept. Would work at a Dept for 50k at this point

Can make that in Aurora and Denver, but it's more of the same.

65k in mtns which was chill as fuck in comparison.

why is it shitty? work once a week, make 70k a year. seems pretty good

I'd prefer to stay in MO. Family and gf

Overrated.

>e
Not that that was a remotely healthy statement.

Got masturbated upon as a Aurora shooting medic, but that was as good as it sounds, lots of jizz, no substance.

I work 2-3 24 hour shifts a week actually. And just have a shit admin. We are just a number to them not a person. Our benefits suck. Board bashes us in the local paper. Admin refuses to negotiate with union.

A no win situation

What did you do in it

'Has it all' including cirrhosis of the liver.

I ride dirtbikes all through trails and on the road in an area with a heavy deer population and have not once hit one. Cows and horses escape and end up in the road sometimes too wadded my fuckin truck into a good size beef bull once, but never on the bike

Only takes once to become a vegetable

I dunno only been drinking heavy for about a year

ER medic, we got all the peeps out of cop cars immediately. 23 shot up mofos. I was pulling them from cars, intubating as needing, holding guts in until OR ready, etc.

Nice. My area has a high risk of mass shooting but none yet. Lots of schools & malls

>no education
>work for very small privately owned company
>generates it's own independent funds from buying local agriculture and reselling out of state
>???
>entire company profit

They suck, but I'd been doing it for like 9 yrs by that point so was more of the same, just more. Others were fucked up by it, tho

Alright, so I probably was too, but was already damaged by that point, so no biggie.

Do u live in arizona

do you like the song ignition by r.kelly?

Paramedic here.

Get help friend. You know what that will do to you.

Hey, don't be talking sense here.

Tell me about your drinking.

If I had to guess, drinks alot, just because there is time to do so, and feels bad about it the whole time. Also, cute girl.

That's Sophia Lucia, the dancer.

Well fuck you for making me like a 14yr old.