top 30 counties.

Murder rate on the left, gun ownership on the right

Show me a correlation

check mate anti-gun fags

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/how-u-s-gun-deaths-compare-to-other-countries/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3858648/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin
blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2011/01/11/no-love-for-outsiders-oxytocin-boosts-favouritism-towards-our-own-ethnic-or-cultural-group/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Specific statistic which can be used for everything
>Check mate
>...
>Profit

B table can be anything
This is inaccurate

left is number of murders per 100,000 people.

right is number of guns per 100 people

Right can be hunger, education, economy in general, anything really

now show me the same stats on the left but with 1st world countries only.

Give me a table having cause of deaths per country please

:^)

>cbsnews.com/news/how-u-s-gun-deaths-compare-to-other-countries/
>Americans are 10 times more likely to be killed by guns than people in other developed countries, a new study finds.

(You)

ITT: op gets owned by charts

you need to look at murders as a whole not just gun murders. of course a country with more guns will have more gun murders then a country with no guns, that's not the point.

the purpose of this is to prove that guns don't create murders they're just a tool that is used in murders.

If you magically removed all guns from the USA, US citizens aren't going to stop wanting to kill each other.

Gotta test that i guess.

Look at the previous chart posted. Total homicide rate is highest in the US..

(you)
By the way, i love your supreme, majestic M16m4, truly a great invention by you amerifags. Kudos

well if the major factor is gun ownership, why don't other countries with high gun ownership have high murder rates? why does Serbia have a similar murder rate to Australia, Sweden and Denmark despite having the third highest amount of gun ownership?

Questions won't help either side.
Testing, lowering gun ownership will prove everything

(You)
By state, as you have states

Proving gunfags can't chart.

Of course the biggest factor isn't just gun ownership. There are different kinds of ownership in those countries

Most noticeable is a hunting rifle license

Exactly. Norway's gun laws are extremely strict

SWEDEN*

(You)
Which can be unconcealed(and used of course) only while in animal hunting grounds and in specific time windows(Months?)

>cherrypicking

GUNS DONT CAUSE CRIME
PEOPLE CAUSE CRIME (especially blacks)

So what's the year column? The cherry-picked maximum to help you make your invalid point?

what the fuck, did you not read the OP where he literally said "Murder rate on the left, gun ownership on the right"

Maybe all those centuries of being raped and beaten by the worst elements of white people had some sort of effect.

or maybe the lack of social cohesion caused by biological inability to form social bonds with people of different races comes into play?

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3858648/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin
blogs.discovermagazine.com/notrocketscience/2011/01/11/no-love-for-outsiders-oxytocin-boosts-favouritism-towards-our-own-ethnic-or-cultural-group/

'muh slavery' is literally nothing but a buzzword, its some retarded unscientific explanation for allowing blacks to commit more crime. it just paves the way for more exploitation of whites (ie reparations, affirmative action) and doesnt even solve the crime problem.

image part 2/3

so yeah, explain to me how slavery which happens to your ancestors means you suddenly have to commit crime now? obviously you cant, because u are wrong u fucking dumb FUCK

3/3

whoops just realized i meant to write 'dumb CUNT' not 'dumb FUCK'
i dont want to sound uneducated by using two of the same words twice in the same sentence so please read it with the revised version

someone debate me pls

Burgers mad cuz they are 3th world country kek

PLEASE

Gentlemen, there's a problem with comparing other nations on murder. Many do not count it in the same way. Some countries count anything with suspected foul play as a murder, some only count those with a conviction a murder, some only count it if they can find a suspect. For accurate comparison you need a universal definition. You are far better served comparing US states than comparing half the world.

When you look at the US alone there are seriously individual cities with higher murder rates than entire states. The fun part is those are usually anti-gun shitholes. Guns are not the problem, poverty, corruption, poor education, and urban decay however are.