Once and for all, are non-blood related "relatives" off limits?

Once and for all, are non-blood related "relatives" off limits?

Fucked my step sister for years.

That's up to you. I don't believe they are considered actual relatives by the law, so you can even legally marry them if you want. Prime case and point is that Woody Allen married his adopted daughter.

Op here. No step siblings myself, watching Royal Tenenbaums
Anyone know?

i fucked my step cousin, only stopped because she got married. i'm actually in love with her.

917 here
Step father caught us once, major lashing for that. Managed to keep it up in secret for a while after that.

Did your mom find out?

No but what's the point? Might as well go for a blood relative.

Yeah...

Story??

well ya mom knew step daday lost his shit. .threatened me an such. .step sister an I didn't stop though was having sex all through our teens. .
I'm with this guy, also banged a 1st cousin of mine. .I'm telling you it was like having some kind of weird charming gift. . .they just wanted it. . .

If you don't reproduce then, ok fine. Our species has evolved to the point where we can get away with it so whatever. Just feel like it would be incredibly awkward with someone you had that much in common with

Certainly no reproduction, will say I loved my step sister very much but didn't show that in public, especially not in school. . .also kinda fucked me up in the head her not so much though, successful married and happy as far as I can tell. .doesn't hate me either. .don't talk much any more though.

No relatives are off limits.
I have a half sister and I'd totally pound her hard and fill her with cum if she let me

Depends on how close we are.

I think this is the next taboo thing to go out the window. As long as you aren't ruining some unborn child's life, who gives a fuck?

Cant argue with you there. Will say mentally though in the long run all the fondling my cousin's and I did plus the countless amounts of sex I had with my step sister really fuck's with me. .one women is never enough now I want em all, the world's not enough.

Had a cousin I was really close with and I could say there was an attraction there on my part. She was a little bit older and ended up joining some cult that ruined her body. Got up to 300 lbs, had 3 kids in less than 3 years, and was told by doctors she'd die if she got pregnant again. Maybe that's where my curiosity is coming from

Man... I fucked my blood relatives for years... who cares?

We all want more. Built in our DNA. The reason most things are off limits are because we want them but we've been told our whole life that those thoughts are bad. That was back before contraception though

How about the sister of your wife? :)

Personally no, she's fucked 9 ways til Sunday, but under the right circumstances why not?

I agree with the whole we are wired to fuck as many things as possible, only thing that creates stigma on who is society but yea even as a married man, any piece of ass that came on to me was Game. I couldn't say no when opportunity presented itself. .sure do miss banging my sister though
I'd fuck my wife's sister LoL

How about if she is constantly sending you pics?

I would have said so myself but now that she on to me and sending me stuff and saying she wants to...i am kinda chickening out.

Sounds like a trap...but I'm paranoid as fuck

If you can get away with it go for it . If you have control over your concious then he'll go for it. . .it's all about keeping that secret and that makes it so much sweeter

She keeps sending them for quite some time now.

I'm afraid to talk to nurses because my ex/girlfriend is one

I do realize that the only barrier is in my mind...but should I go over the point of no return?

Chick at work came on to me and I was uber paranoid, I straight up confronted her about setting me up. Turned out she wasn't an we banged it out several times

That's up to you buddy. . .I've gone past that point, and possibly ruined my life. I'll live with it just because I've lived with all the things I did growing up (banging my step sister) possibly got that girl from work pregnant and if it's mine I'm fucked. Like I said though when opportunity presents itself I just can't let it slip by that's my curse.

Any kids? If not go for it

I have a kid.
So yeah...it complicates things.
And I am also 100% sure ITS not a trap.
She really wants to do stuff with me.

Do it if you can live with it

Good luck an gods speed user.
I'll be waiting for you in hell ;-) if we even make it that far.

Share anything with the class btw??

That is one dilema I have to solve

I am sure i brought my ticket to hell long time ago. Now i'm just adding extra punishes.

Heaven and hell are here on earth brothers

I think with cathloicism this should be purgatory. If you end up good here go to hell...else go down...

You an I Both. See you on the other side.
Goin to bed
Peace out /b

Using the moronic precedent that homosexuals argue, "love is love" so you're good man.

Dayum

Now you see what the problem is?

Any nudes?