youtu.be/RdZHl0yqP6M?t=61
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=5rY4qbma9ls
youtube.com/watch?v=TkQLJ2KzsKA
youtube.com/watch?v=etYtpKN8TgM
youtube.com/watch?v=s03U1v86Obo
youtube.com/watch?v=8ZCK02lBwn0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well

Oooh buddy. . .being so depressed an anxious you can't get it up with your sexy ass wife. . .that's rough let me tell you. . .an her constant questions "are you ok" "what's on your mind" "why are you having trouble" bout ready to just kill myself
Picture is wife's pussy

youtu.be/6ls9-POy6Ws

Most stuff in feels threads are just whiny bullshit. This is the only story that has ever gotten to me.

Oh good. I almost didn't think that there were any one else depressed tonight

ouchhhhhhh right in the feels

>whines about people whining
Righto friend.

Listen to Gothboiclique (feat. Lil Tracy) Prod. By Jay Yeah by Mackned #np on #SoundCloud
soundcloud.com/mackned/gothboiclique-feat-lil-tracy

You can never compare problems. Just because one problem to a person seems bigger to another... doesn't stop that smaller problem being a problem for that person

You can feel happy about feeling depressed (*:

Reminds me of
youtu.be/RdZHl0yqP6M?t=61

makes me think of this
youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&persist_app=1&noapp=1&v=5rY4qbma9ls

Same, but in a gay relationship and my partner keeps wondering why i'm never in the mood even though my doctor has diagnosed me as having an emotional breakdown. He doesn't even ask if i'm OK anymore

>people telling others to just stop being depressed

the worst kind of people

being in the direct path of the hurricane
being too poor to be able to afford to evac if it comes to it
being insanely stressed out and saying things to your wife you will regret because of it but are actually things you feel

yes, yes there is a worse feeling, and ive been feeling it all night.

youtube.com/watch?v=TkQLJ2KzsKA

I realize... I understand that there are people on this side of the board that try to avoid feel threads maybe because they don't want to feel, but I just want others to know that it's okay to feel sad. It's alright to have emotions, you don't always need to throw this facade that you're this made-of-steel being. Let go every once in a while

youtube.com/watch?v=etYtpKN8TgM

>at least we tried
The sad thing is i think i could have everything i ever wanted if i justed tried hard enough. But just don't have the energy.
Everyday i tell myself the things i am going to do tomorrow and i just end up doing the same shit over and over again

God, this is Tumblr tier.

Give us the ./r9k/ feels.

>I was just diagnosed with a fucked spine
>I lost my job due to it
>I begged them for 3 months to give me alternate duties for nothing
>My spine is so fucked I will never achieve my dreams of
>Driving trucks
>Joining defense forces
>Doing anything worthwhile with my life
>I have shut down and broken emotionally
>I can't leave the house
>My BF wants me to be happy but I can't
>I don't care about sex
>I don't care about anything
>All of my dreams are dead

Have you told him you're not ok? Women are supposed to be the mind readers.

Yeah, I have

Just drank a half cooked grape out of a half cooked jar out of a half cooked lifetime of dreams and mistakes out of a half cooked dream. I'll be different tomorrow as always though.

"I want to die"

Words your family, nor your friends, anyone you know, will understand nor be able to handle

for all y'all feelers

youtube.com/watch?v=s03U1v86Obo

I told my bf the truth regarding this issue recently and he looked at me blankly

My doctor was more concerned

Same man, sometimes, i think we were simply not given the tools.

right in the feels
i had to put down my cat recently after having her for 21 years.

LiL :-(

This one. This one.

context would be nice

Tyler died

That's a really good description of suicidal depression.
It's like, most people don't even notice the door. Why would they?
But every now and then, for a depressed person, you just take a long hard look at the door and wonder if you should take it.

sometimes i just want to die. i've been rejected my whole life and i think that i will never accomplish my dream of a family of my own someday. no loving wife, or children to raise. people keep telling me the same shit over and over again that i still have time and that i am still young. why do people think such bullshit is really going to help at all.

They don't know what else to say, they "try" to help you without ever really trying to help you. We just want what others want or have but it's not the same for all of us

this should help you end/postpone the struggle, one way or the other...

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZCK02lBwn0

Oh my god my damn life..

Just a couple more images from me, and then I'll go into a small comic story time before I finally let this thread rot away into 404

When did depression become a trend?
I am not talking about people in this thread i am talking about normies.

I know your pain.
For me , ive kind of accepted im going to die alone. I am not what a female wants. Im not upset at that but its life. Ive been rejected so much. Why shoukd i try?

>fake and gay

How Huxley died was epic though. Quote from wikipedia

>On his deathbed, unable to speak due to advanced laryngeal cancer, Huxley made a written request to his wife Laura for "LSD, 100 µg, intramuscular".

A lot assume that they have a bout of depression that they are clinically depressed.

This one got me.
Fuck

Alright Sup Forums, quick comic story time

Books of the World

End. I want to leave you around two more images before I go, just to thank those that stuck around

I need help. Is this just severe anxiety or paranoid schizophrenia? (I can't go to a psychologist)
>Have a crippling fear from silence and staying alone
>When i sleep without the tv turned on i start to hear my breath like it's not mine
>Sometimes hear quite non-understandable whispers
>Always feel like there is someone behind me or watching me
>I have never seen stuff directly but sometimes see shadows moving with the side of my eye (ex: when focusing on phone see stuff moving in the background)
>Sometimes i just randomly feel afraid for no reason (specially if i consumed caffeine)
>Social life is shit because afraid of saying something dumb
>Depression because loneliness

What was his last request?

I've always been depressed I guess. I always kept telling myself if I had X things would be better. Like if I had a job things would be better. So I got a decent job. Then I'd think if i had a girl things would be better and I shaped up, put on a fake face and got a girl. We even got married. Then after that it was kids and so on and so forth. None of it ever made me not want to be dead. So here I am 20 years later married to a woman who doesn't love me anymore with kids that don't respect me and my job has become a soul crushing career that I'll have to do until I die watching kids far more talented than I am pass me by on the way up the corporate ladder.

At this late date I realized no matter what I have it won't make me happy. We live in an unnatural society that for some reason preserves people born like me instead of culling people like me. In any natural environment I would have been killed for my shit a long time ago. Or maybe someone would try to kill me and I would have gotten lucky and killed them instead and took their shit at which point I would have experienced self respect for a moment which is one moment more than I ever experienced it in this life.

They're called friends

No, i mean people who have happy perfect life and just pretend to be depressed because some artist does that or for attention

Normal schizophrenia

he shouldnt be there

This sounds like shit that happens to people when they are kept in isolation for prolonged periods. Do you have any human contact outside of the internet at all?

Sup Forums. Sup Forums. Fuck I forgot where I was going with this ha. Even if all the sad times, try to be happy here and there. You aren't alone in your sadness. Be happy for yourself, even if it means being in the presence of those that seem like they have it better than others.

Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let the pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that, even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place.

That's a good sign in some ways it means ur going through spiritual awakening and an mental healing and rebuilding

Had it this morning

Masturbation is not just physical it's also mental emotional and spiritual and when one part goes down or up another goes up or down........

I go to school but i haven't had any friend from like a 2-3 years
Also I've had this since really young age.

I don't even know what to do anymore. Every day I lead myself to my dead end job in my dead end city in my dead end life, and I can't even tell myself things will get better without that little voice in my head going "Liar.". I wish I had the drive to even kill myself, but I care to much about people that barely notice I exist as now than a source of money. I see all these people talking about how family is supposed to be loving and caring. I wonder if maybe I was just put in this world by accident or something.

Thanks Sup Forums, for indulging me in my depressing feels thread. I really appreciate it

I don't know then. I can tell you that I also get that scared feeling when I'm alone. I usually have to turn on the tv. So maybe that's not so unusual. The whispers and all that though leads me to believe you need to see a doctor.

If you are sad roll yourself in a burrito and fill it with tears :)
If you are suicidal roll yourself in a burrito and keep yourself in until you suffocate from lack of Oxygen ^-^

>cringe thread