/nba/ general

out on the town edition

no specific details for when durant is coming back, but its expected he'll be back in time for the playoffs

the pelicans are now 0-3 when boogie plays, and 1-0 when he doesn't play. really makes you think

john's wall current status is unshook, may change depending on how successful the nintendo switch is

the street cars in toronto are reportedly delayed right now because raptors fans keep trying to kill themselves by jumping in their path

the pressure is reportedly still on boston despite them topping the cavs

joel embiid is dead for the whole season again, hinkies dream is officially dead (F)

games for march 2nd 2017
Bulls vs Warriors
Suns vs Hornets
Blazers vs Thunder (BTC bowl)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o29j1Sdy7OM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good OP

Hawks up in this bitch

spurs shoudln't have won that game. fuck everything

>Only one Top 4 pick, who happens to be a great rookie
>Underrating Mahcus Smaht and God Bradley
>Forgetting to mention how loaded the draft will be

Barring lottery fuckery, Cs will have a good offseason. Keep coping

>17 million dollars a year

yeah they got away with one

thank monta for choking 2 FTs

B-b-boogie totally i-isn't the problem guys...ri-right?

if you rate Marcus Smart's value higher than a ham sandwich you're overrating him.

You'll be eating your words when he's on all-defensive first in a few seasons, but nice meme

What a lazy sack of shit

So memes aside, why does /nba/ honestly think KD left? I have a hard time picturing him suddenly deciding to become the most hated man in sports because of a sales pitch from this ugly fucker. I don't hate him any less for it, but it seems like there's more than meets the eye here.

The Rockets are unwatchable what the fuck

All they do is shoot 3s........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Rings

Maybe Curry's irresistible aura

Who knows?

>the pressure is reportedly still on boston despite them topping the cavs
This is true, the Cavs literally picked this game to as practice session with Deron. My source says he got a B, there is work to be done.

First off, Steph has a beautiful face and a sea of niggers in the league

He just wanted a ring, plain and simple. The shitty ass Thunder was never gonna beat The GS Globetrotters in the next few years, and by then he' gonna feel like Melo

This entire post is wrong outside of "wanted a ring."

he is in the sense that he operates at the top of the key a lot and is ball dominant because so much of his talent comes from dribbling past bigs and overpowering help defenders and jrue just cant play with that

My nudeln are oodeln

It was apemond that recruited durrcant. Apparently they were texting and keeping in touch during the playoffs, I wonder if gay sex happened.

youtube.com/watch?v=o29j1Sdy7OM
worth every penny

>muh Adams and Roberson
>OKC would still be contenders without Westbrook!
>No, NEXT year we'll own the WCF!

maybe because hes been playing forever and knows hes been carrying thunder ? wants to play with ppl who are not carrying

They literally had meme state beaten until durant and westbrook choked, twice

>bug-eyed
>weird nose
>forehead so big it's gravity pulled a 6'9, 240 lb SF all the way to Choakland
>pubes all over his chin
>'beautiful face'
Fuck outta here Ayesha

Exactly, OKC was dependent on two stars and now they're dependent on one. Thanks for proving my point

That wasn't your point and you're a huge tool.

Curry is ugly as fuck too.

no, they were going great playing team ball until the two stars decided to take over and ruin everything.

OKC was basically Durant and Westbrook, which is why they suck at their core. GSW was always better overall, that was the whole point you fucking retard

youre retarded

>The Celtics can take the pressure off IT in the 4th quarter
Does T-Mac browse /nba/?

Wow. I get his team isn't doing well, but at least fucking try

I'm not even replying to your b8 anymore.

Get gud scrub.

but that's not what happened at all, Durant and Westbrook were focusing on playing great defense above all else for the first four games and the Thunder looked like the best team in the league. Ibaka, Roberson, Adams, Kanter were all playing fantastic.

then they both decided it was time to "take over" and everything went to shit. The vast majority of the blame for missing the Finals falls on Durant and Westbrook.

Excellent rebuttal

Curry could fuck your wife btw

>sports teams depend on their best players
Holy shit, get this man a nobel prize. The funny part is that they were a KD choke job away from a ring, the Thunder match(ed) up well with the Cavs.

Okafor is still childish.

He doesn't understand this hurts his stock as a player and doesn't have pride in himself as a player first.

He's too caught up in what's around him instead of looking at himself and setting a standard for his own play, and his own brand.

When he plays bad that limits his future in the NBA and what teams he can play for, and the money he can make.

you dont deserve a serious response lad. youre a fucking idiot

How has Derrick Williams scored senpai?

I don't think he even fucks his own wife desu

You just know he's exclusively into pegging

The fact that they were a KD choke job away is why they're shit now

Daily reminder that Westbrook is wasting his prime

Curry's glans is bigger than your whole cock

kongz are just sad man. like everything about that team is sad the arena, the logo the terrible players their colour scheme

stop thinking about currys cock faggot

A- for his role.

Needs to cut down the charges.

It gives me life desu

>took home a fat ass paycheck
>team getting hot at just the right time
>Durant ded
>rewriting all the record books
>team actively working to build around him
KowarD was the problem, Russ is the solution

Oh, hey /nba/. I saw you talking shit. You know what? You're all a bunch of faggots.

I like this new news

>Average a historical statline
>Objective top 3 MVP contender
>Prime Age
>Waste it all playing for a 7th seed stuck in tank/title purgatory

His mediocre teammates are the problem not him. Salty NBA fans will get over KD's move just like the did with Lebron

>in your best interest to tank and develop young players
>joeger giving affalo all these minutes

what the fuck is his problem? no wonder the grizzlies fired him

He took the easy way out is all, it's like you are in a war and you join the other side because they promise not to kill you or your family and also to make you rich, it's a really fucked up thing to do.

Good status but our streetcars don't look like that desu

I didn't notice the picture until now, I take back my previous compliment , never op another thread again.

Part of it is Smart. He's a charge drawing machine.

Rockets are on fire

Dude is one of the best basketball players of the 2000s and wanted a ring under a historic team, who gives a shit

If one hates KD but likes Lebron they are 100% a hypocrite.

now that mike dantoni has won the sport of basketball what other sport can we migrate to?

boreball season is starting soon

More like the Clippers fucking suck on defense.

it's not so much liking lebron as not really having an argument against him anymore.

>, never op another thread again.

I went to NFL and caught the rise of the Cowboys youth movement just in time.

Great season. Too bad about the playoffs tho.

I expect another great season next year.

Very fun, too bad it's weekly.

>, who gives a shit
Lots of people take the easy way out but for the rest of us people trying to do the right thing it doesn't sit write.

I post in /nfl/ during the season(not as a trip tho I have too much respeckt for nfl to trip there)

/hoc/ seems like a hotbed of shitposting and memes too bad the actual sport is unwatchabel

Except that LeBron wised up, manned up, and fulfilled his divine role to get one for the Land. Durant just wants a ring, LeBron embraced a destiny.

Translation: Once KD gets a ring and starts declining, all the casual fans are gonna forget about this whole fiasco since the memes died down

It's professional sports, not Imperial Japan

The nigga has had a great career and wants a championship, let him get his paycheck and do what he wants. Everyone is going to love him again in 5 years anyway.

Despite the horrible grammar this was the best post you've ever made and it touched me emotionally.

Rise up BTC

I don't hate him for it at the end of the daye it's his life and all and honestly I don't care that he didn't resign with OKC he owes those ppl nothing it's that he joined the warriors that bothers me...

name one gramatical error with that post of my? I'll be waiting....

>Once KD gets a ring

Bruh, I seriously don't know how to feel now.

I know we're winning (except the Blazers) but I just don't feel right.

It feels like something horribly wrong is going to happen.

Funny, if the Warriors never choked nobody would be saying that

He's a lucky fuck who's also a great basketball player

I'm not a bandwagoner or anything like that, I've been a Mavs fan through and through, but Jesus christ I hope the C's win the chip this year. They're exactly the type of team I love watching on TV. They're really entertaining.

Do all the players flocking to The Cavs this season bother you?

Shit happens every season, I don't blame these guys at all for wanting to play on winning teams. That's half the incentive for a team to do well anyway.

I already don't give a shit.

also, he's not getting a ring

also, bron is declining, but this year he's been better than both of his last two somehow. he pretty clearly peaked in either 12/13 or 13/14, but he's started to ease into his new body, if that makes any sense. He's having his best post peak season right now.

>If the Cavs didn't win then the Cavs wouldn't have won

Genius

>LeBron leaves an irredeemably shit team that immediately drops into the lottery as soon as he leaves
>KD leaves one of the best teams in the league with a top 5 player that still make the playoffs and stay competitive after he's gone
>LeBron joins a mediocre team with potential to be great so he can play with his best friend and lead them to glory
>KD joins the best team of all time THAT JUST ENDED HIS SEASON A MONTH PRIOR to ring chase and be comfy behind 3 other stars who he has no personal connection with
>LeBron publicly announces he's going to move in front of the world and takes of all the heat (no pun intended) in stride
>KD doesn't even tell his best friend of 10 years that he's leaving then writes an essay about how he's doing the right thing

They aren't comparable at all. The equivalent to KD joining the Warriors would be LeBron joining the 2010 Celtics while 2011 MVP era Derrick Rose was on his team.

by this thinking being a fan of a team is completely meaningless and fans should look at everything from a cold, analytical business perspective.

yo clips hop on 2k real quick? I wanna try out my custom Lonzo Ball player

This could be a dank meme

role players don't bother me none since they won't add much a superstar does tho...

love and kyrie didn't have a choice of lenron

Buddy looks really good

needs to keep working on his handles so he can create his own shot like he did in college

Yeah, that last year of cleveland was just irredeemable shit surrounding him. Let's run through the lineup here.
Bron
37 year old Shaq
33 year old antawn jamison
Anderson Varejao
Mo Williams
34 year old anthony parker
Delonte west

Those were the top minutes getters on this team. Every single one of them played over 20 minutes a game. Fuck.

>yfw this guy bounces the warriors in round 1

There is darkness and uncertainty yet to come. There will always be challenges for us. But remember what this broship means: to embrace their challenge. Not just for our own sake, but for the greater good. Blazers, Thunder, and Cavs, we've all had to struggle, but the alliance came through and will continue to meet the challenge.

Rise up.

Clippers are an irredeemable piece of shit of a franchise.

GSW Finals in 6, suck a dick

And if they lost the finals, he'd still be "The Man," right?

Fair points, except we haven't seen KD come back yet with a huge ego and act like he's been about the city the whole time.

Of course I'm being analytical, I'm trying to have an unbiased discussion about what happened. OKC can bitch all they want, and the globetrotters can laugh all they want

So it's only not cool if a superstar does it? Seems pretty irrelevant

Seriously, I shitposted LeBron to hell when he left for Miami too but the context around KD's departure to Oakland makes it so much worse than LeBron's. It pisses me off when people try to say they're similar in any way other than them both leaving the franchise they spent their whole careers with. After that is where the similarities stop.

Antwan Jamison was a good player, I mean that team was terrible but they had some bright spots.

I mean, I don't fault KD for it. But the idea that people were actually mad at lebron for leaving THAT team, with no cap space, to go play with his best friend? Come on.

so you're being an objectivist about something that is inherently about passion?

or in other words, you're being a douche?

>And if they lost the finals, he'd still be "The Man," right?
The fact that he could be on any team in the league but he freely chooses the Cavaliers, a team with 3 winning seasons in its franchise, to lift up an entire city, REGARDLESS of whether he actually DID get a championship is worthy of respect. I'm amazed that this bothers anyone.

Cloppers are getting RAP3D

Not at 33 he wasn't.

LeBron hides so many deficiencies a lot of people didn't realize how shit everybody was.

Oops, forgot I had to inject passion in EVERY sports conversation ever

Guess all the analysts are just douches

If you are going to respond to any more of my posts don't lump me in a muti repley, I deserve more respect than that.

great analysis there fuck face, let's hear you talk that shit in 7 months when we win it all...

>multi-replying

kys