Kekk

It's a difficult live to live.

Childhood sexual abuse?

Conervative senator annual ?

Computer science admissions? Yeah those were easy

Yes

me

Construction safety association?

i don't know if it was abuse, i more feel like i was taken advantage of.
but yeah it fucked me up a bit.

At the dawn of my puberty, I figured out how to fap pretty easy. I took pics of Mom and fapped to them, often using her panties. First time she caught me with the pics, I had just finished jerking into her panties. Does it count that I'm a CSA survivor if she let me start doing sexual things with her? She was single and sick to death of dating, marriage, etc. but still had a strong sex drive. I loved it. The only stressful thing was it being a secret. She got her tubes tied after having our daughter, thinking I wasn't fertile yet before the preggo. Banged her until menopause made her sex drive go away. Incest became a major kink for me, everyone I hooked up with reminded me of her at least a little.

I guess? That sound like it would lead to issues but in a different category I'd say

this is making me sick to the stomach

Go on.

beta cucklord

anti-abuse text over sexually insisting photo, these idiots know their harming their situation more then helping right ??

or are they just attention seeking whores cuz daddy doesn't give it to them anymore ?

nice

Gross
Don't

b-b-but user...

Goes on Sup Forums, a thread about CSA survivors, gets "grossed out"... keeps lurking. Kind of like a fag-beating homophobe before he comes out of the closet as a gay guy.

Ignore do it

Why'd you tag me you faggot?

Sex with Mom is over now. She has no drive. She will go down on me if I ask nicely when I visit her, but it's no fun for her anymore.

Sorry, meant to tag a different post. I agree with calling the guy a "beta cucklord".

Just post a story you have

do you like boys user? you faggot? kekekeke

I'm not very creative. It would sound more like a book report. I'm more touch-based in sexuality than words n vision.

I'm am a faggot xDDDD

do it user dubs decide!

>pic
That's fine, just explain the first encounter

When she caught me fapping to her pics with her panties, that was the last time I needed to fap. She told me that I was just sexually waking up and she was the only reference I had. She stripped and let me explore her, looking all over, touching. She then told me we needed to shower. When in the shower together, I got amped up and our first sex was standing up in the shower.

how old were you? Also regardless of that yeah you were in an unhealthy relationship with your mother at best. the balance of power in such a relationship doesn't exist. You might not have been hurt by it or whatever but it needs to be illegal so it doesnt hurt others.

>2016 "comebacks"

I was almost 12 at the time.

swap the gender to be father daughter and everyone would think your dad is a sick fuck, instead, they think its hot.

look out found the MGTOW

Please don't take this as disparagement, but I never got the survivor thing.
Victim or former victim sure, but I think survivor should be referring to crimes committed against you that involve a high risk of death.

Well shit, guess this is a childhood sex story thread. That's slightly disappointing.

Who wants to here my stories?

Welcome to human nature.

Op here. I don't get it either. I guess victim is the better word to use

well my dick could spilt a full grown women soo

if i were you id would seek a therapist and just kinda talk this out with them, not saying your fucked up in the head or anything its just that such an experiance might leave you with a few warped perception that you dont even know you have. Its good to be able to sit and talk with someone to get another perspective and stuff. Please dont take what I say as an attack or insult, just saying that it might help you out, I think therapy could help most people even.

your smarminess is really upsetting me

Yo o/

Just greentext it man. Ain't no one gonna judge the quality

That wasn't my intention, but anons kept asking about my mother and me. I just wanted to know if I would have been a CSA survivor, being a boy who loved it. I admit I got issues, but nothing like someone abused by a guy.

>you werent hurt by it
>it was an unhealthy relationship

pick one

what does your MGTOW mean?

I know I got issues. You can ask any of my ex's. I think I am relatively well adjusted though. A lot of my ex's really had no room to talk, they were cougars.

just typing what I was thinking is all.

Well the part of me that thinks those tinfoil hats actually look nifty, thinks that it might be a word they've gotten people to identify with in order to keep them stuck in the victim phase of having someone do something really bad to you.
If you're a former victim, it implies that you've moved on and that your entire existence isn't predicated on something bad happening to you in the past. While being a survivor makes it a current thing, it's something that happened in the past that still affects your status.

think of a crazy feminist but a guy who is all about male rights
MGTOW = men going there own way
dont date women are really fags in the closet

>The stories written on this website are autistic depictions etc etc

So I posted my stories earlier a few weeks ago with my dad selling me for coke, but recently I remembered how the neighbor kids big brother where also in the whole thing too.

Basically dad would let them fuck me for crack. I remember them distinctly yelling at me if I told anyone they would cut off my peepee

It's fine man. No grudges

context is really hard, did you miss the "Might" before one of the the statements you quoted?

Also by what metric is it decided that all unhealthy relationships cause long term damage?

your replies let me know, no need to state the obvious, love

I'm also pretty sure they beat me with sticks too. Which wasn't fun for obvious reasons

Do anyways, more stories?

Sounds like you've been through stuff that no one should be subjected to user.
How are you doing now?

If you are willing id really recommend going and talking to someone and trying to be open about such an experience, they won't judge you or anything and it really can help, even you didnt talk about your relationship with your mom I feel it would do you some good, it helped me a lot to talk to someone.

Sounds like a shitty, angry way to be.

Im not pushing any agenda and I fuck who I want to fuck.

Better. Stuffing with sexual desires involving kids. Which sickens me. But whatever. Hoping to go to art school soon. I have daddy issues and I wanna fuck my mom.

Sounds like a you were in a really shitty place, sorry you had go through that, I hope youre doing better now.

You seem to confuse MGTOW with MRA.

Are you getting any professional help?
Also did your dad get caught and punished?

Are you in therapy at all? I know it sounds shitty but its really helpful to just sit and talk with someone.

It just dawned on me. You were your Mom's pride and joy too, weren't you? Thing is, it got a LOT easier to get along with Mom. I did not notice the stick so much because the carrot was so nice, metaphorically speaking. Guaranteed sex all through puberty and because of that, I had NO secrets from her. I got shunned by a lot of kids for being a "momma's boy" but so what? Right? Mom was awesome.

Define survivor...

haha.

Thanks
Dad wasn't caught but he was arrested with drug charges. Yes I am going to a therapist and I plan on talking with this about in the morning

Mongolian Republican Army?

Been through some shit, didn't die, dodging suicidal thoughts because of the issues the shit gave you.

My dad left when I was young and after that I was really fucked up for awhile. My dad had always though of me as a "Momma's boy" but after he literally left in the middle of the night on Christmas and I spent years sleeping on the floor next to my moms bed or in her bed.

Well I hope your therapist can offer you the help you need user.

I hope therapy helps you. I hope you get to be happy and healthy going forward, I hope you remember the way your actions can affect others rather than become jaded.

Damn

Damn. Makes me feel better about my so-called dad leaving. He just got sick of being married when I was 8 or so, cheated on Mom with other women at our house until Mom agreed to the divorce and my so-called dad happily gave her everything... Mom being the one who had the good job and all.

Thanks

Anyone got stories

I was molested by a distant cousin at a very young age. Growin up I tried not to think bout it but thought I had to put the filth into practice for some strange reason. I was mislead.

I FKN HATE SMUCS

youtu.be/GL90ZmdjZrU

jammin to this rn keeps me from listening to the devil

The pic makes me cry lowkey

Sound shitty. Not everyone should end up being a parent, the average person is extremely bad at it and cant handle it. My father was a great example of such a person, sounds like yours was too. I haven't spoken to my father in like 8 years now, he used to live a very long way away, now he lives an hour from me and has not once attempted to contact me and I've never even felt the urge to contact him. It helped me a lot to just keep in mind that he was just a person and people are really shitty even when they mean well often.

M/F?

male
when i was a kid they dressed me up as a slut

sauce?

Do like I do, instead of calling him "dad", call him "sperm donor." He will want to talk to you less after you call him that enough. Calling him "biological father" and "so-called daddy" didn't get under his skin enough. He forgets that I'm old enough to remember the shit he did. I walked in on him more than once fucking a not-Mom in their bedroom and I remember him keeping the not-Mom there until Mom got home. Who knows? If he wasn't such human garbage, maybe Mom would have got a real man and maybe I would have been raised "normal." But still, I may have got issues from it, I love the Mom-with-benifits memories. I know, deviant but I don't care.

GOOSH GOOSH ma nigga

>tfw you were never fored to crossdress and suck old man dick as a little boy

Is there ASM with stuff like OP's picture?
rock hard btw

why would u want to be in my situation?

Because it's my fetish now (I know I wouldn't like it if it really had happened)

That's beyond fucked up. They should get solitary confinement with bullet ants