Is there an answer to who is objectively better?

Is there an answer to who is objectively better?

For example, Rodgers is objectively better than Brady and Lebron is objectively better than Jordan

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/lionel-messi-is-impossible/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're memeing incorrectly and inconsistently. Here are the 3 GOATs depending on your alignment

Moralfag: Messi, Rodgers, Jordan

Edgelord: Ronaldo, Brady, LeBron

The top row are the """"""heroes"""""" and the bottom row are the """"""villain""""""

You almost got me

lelbron isn't even top 5

If Russ, Harden, and IT keep up, he won't even be top 10

>LeGoat wins the finals down 3-1 against the best team on paper that ever existed and leads every statistical category for the entire series between both teams

Reminder: Jordan is a ref baby, Phil baby, and Pippen baby

And shit competition baby

>brb beating dog shit teams only in the Finals like the Sonics, Suns, and Blazers

Unironically LeBron is at least the second best player of all time.

>all these americancers
basket ball never was and never will be relevant
that being said
ronaldo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>messi
brady>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>rodgers

Anyone who actually watches them play knows that Ronaldo is nowhere near Messi's level. Not in his prime, and especially not now.

Lemieux was better than Gretzky :^)

1. John Stockton
2. Larry Bird
3. Detlef Schrempf

t. underageb&

>when you're canadian and you post an abhorrent post.

>a global sport isn't relevant
>American football is
and I'm a fucking fan of the sport

There's one and only one answer obviously, and it's
Everyone that's not a complete outsider to the sport knows it.
The "Messi vs CR" thingy exists only because:
- ManU and Real Madrid are the two clubs with the biggest local and international fanbases. A lot of it, the "bandwagoning", casual kind of fan. That translated directly into diehard CR fanboys, no questions asked.
- Real Madrid, FIFA, the press, etc. needed to sell you the thrill of a supposed competition, be it in the daily newspaper, t-shirts, awards, or whatever.
So luckily, and not without giving CR some credit, they had a player that managed to keep up similar goalscoring NUMBERS to that of Messi. That's it, and that's all they needed. Doesn't matter the quality, dificulty and beauty of the goals, the rival's weight, the player's technical skills, vision, short and long passing, playmaking, finishing, dribbling, etc. Because in that, of course, there's no competion at all. Not even close.
That's really all you need to know about the Messi and CR "rivalry".

They're better in different ways. Arguably Ronnie is the better all-round player. He's proven that he can excel in many teams, no matter who he's playing with. He's not a systembabby. He doesn't need anybody supporting him; he will get the job done by himself.

Messi is of course the king of dribbling. Basically no one in the world is as good at dribbling through defenders as he is. His finishing is pretty amazing too.

They have each beaten each other in terms of goals scored over the last however many years.

I guess personally I consider Ronaldo a bit better because he has proved himself in different teams, and because he's a better all-round player; he doesn't depend on a a system, he can head as well as score with both feet, he can play on the wing as well as centre forward, etc. And arguably he's done more on the international stage because Portugal won the Euros, whereas Argentina have basically lost every single fucking final that Messi has been in as far as I can remember.

I can tell you in Europe, Basketball is the only respected american sports here or should I say the only american sport most tolerate.

t. manutd customer

>And arguably he's done more on the international stage because Portugal won the Euros, whereas Argentina have basically lost every single fucking final that Messi has been in as far as I can remember.

moron

Ronaldo was absolutely gash in the euros. He didn't even play in the final.

Meanwhile messi carries his shitty argentina side, stats prove this

By statistics? this page has some charts but its from 2014 fivethirtyeight.com/features/lionel-messi-is-impossible/

>From a world's top 3 team A to a world's top 3 team B... that's CR "proving himself in different teams"
>"He doesn't need anybody supporting him; he will get the job done by himself." The guy that became a meme just by how consistently his scores via a penalty or tap in in his overall production.

See what I mean about the kind of fan CR has? That's really the speech most of them have.

Messi>Ronaldo

I'd rather have Ronaldo for Uruguay than Messi though, Ronaldo is not a freezer

In 2011-12 Messi broke the record for most goals (73) and most assists (28) in a season. The combined 101 numbers means he was involved in more than half (101 of 190) of the goals from Barcelona that season
Yet he's a systembaby