Official research on no fapping?

Official research on no fapping?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760788
youtu.be/wSF82AwSDiU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There is none. It's an interesting topic of study. Remind me in 50-100 years

>don't enjoy yourself using your body

I'm on day 20 and I've never been this confident.

apparently john is really against the no fappers, i might give it a go

I did no fap once, all it did is made my dark, secret side come to light. I bought a dildo and fucked my ass with it. That didn't count as fapping, so all was good.

will this help your confidence?

It's all bullshit, your body adapts to the change after less than a week and readjusts hormone levels accordingly. You'll at most have 2 days of noticeable difference, and that's mostly psychosomatic anyway

liar, you are talking about the testosterone in the bloodstream, after a fewdays your body starts to uptake the T resulting in to a drop in T in the blood

Lol, just two shits who think they know what they are talking about with out a shred of evidence each.

And they will bitch at eachother about it on Sup Forums until they die.

This current study examined the effect of a 3-week period of sexual abstinence on the neuroendocrine response to masturbation-induced orgasm. Hormonal and cardiovascular parameters were examined in ten healthy adult men during sexual arousal and masturbation-induced orgasm. Blood was drawn continuously and cardiovascular parameters were constantly monitored.
This procedure was conducted for each participant twice, both before and after a 3-week period of sexual abstinence.
Plasma was subsequently analysed for concentrations of adrenaline, noradrenaline, cortisol, prolactin, luteinizing hormone and testosterone concentrations.
Orgasm increased blood pressure, heart rate, plasma catecholamines and prolactin. These effects were observed both before and after sexual abstinence.
In contrast, although plasma testosterone was unaltered by orgasm, higher testosterone concentrations were observed following the period of abstinence.
These data demonstrate that acute abstinence does not change the neuroendocrine response to orgasm but does produce elevated levels of testosterone in males.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11760788

More testosterone means more muscle!

not an argument

I'm 15 and if I don't beat my dick for a day im finna pounce

if you dont have your test you will skip puberty and your dick wont grow, you will have the mind of a child the rest of your life

>masturbation doesn't affect androgen receptors
>masturbation doesn't desensitize your brain to dopamine
>masturbation doesn't cause erectile dysfunction
>pheromones don't exist
>typing like a stupid cunt from reddit
>using "Lmao" completely unironically
Kill yourself.

youtu.be/wSF82AwSDiU

You retard