Anyone know where I can watch the new IT movie for free...

Anyone know where I can watch the new IT movie for free? Everyone's been saying it's really good and there's no place showing it near me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vuSemj7wnhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop fucking advertising you loser. Jesus fuck Sup Forums has got to have other ways of making money. Trap and nigger threads not cutting it anymore? How fucking much do your servers cost?
>saged

Dose it have the child sex scenes that were in the book?

Time to read the book?

youtube.com/watch?v=vuSemj7wnhM

It's like a 1,200 page book, you better get started.

Well they made the clown look stupid as fuck so I atleast hope the movie is good.

Original script did. Movie doesn't.

No, nor the handjob scene

He's not any worse than the 90s version.

The 90s version actually looked pretty close to the clown in the book, which is based around the way an actual clown would look and dress.

The new Pennywise looks like something out of American Horror Story. It's unequivocally evil, which sorta defeats the purpose of disguising Itself as a clown.

But that's how he described in the book

Christ I almost forgot about this.

My dad was kinda put off by the bizarrely gratuitous sex that was involved in the novel, but I cannot deny the overall effect it has had upon me as a person. Facing death calls for drastic action, and that action is usually sexual in nature.

This.

But everything has to be amplified now. Iver the top is the new normal.

>Iver the top
kys retard

Over the top you illiterate jerkoff.

Hey, that's you you're talking to retard.

Oh yeah? Fuck you.

IMO not that radically different, so they made his hair a different color, slightly altered the makeup and the crown of his head isn't completely bald; they could've done way worse.

Eh

Novels always do a much better job of capturing the terror of a villain

Pennywise was never meant to have a solid appearance- he/she'd change into that which was the most terrifying (i.e. he/she was the first Dementor).

Seeing the movie tonight, looks good. Might not capture the surreal nature like the old movie did but hey, nothing will come close to the book so whatever.
Pretty excited for it, trailer looked scary as fuck. Plus, the most important thing is the CGI/special effects, and the voice and intonation of the clown.
The rest is honestly not that important in making this movie a success.

>he/she'd

IT'd.

Honestly, nowadays having a faithful replication/interpretation of Pennywise's appearance would be ridiculous considering the level TV horror has ascended to.

The bar has been raised, this Pennywise looks pretty suitable.

Geeze people don't fucking read any more and think a large book is 'hard'. Lots of articles online about how long the book is.

Fuck that, King's style is as easy as it gets, no work involved.

I read Misery in two days. His style is incredibly simple.

This. Fuckwits who equate the length of a book to the difficulty of said book are mouthbreathing retards.