When i play music, I try to play it out loud so the bugs can listen too

When i play music, I try to play it out loud so the bugs can listen too.
youtu.be/9RHFFeQ2tu4
What are you up to tonight, user? Need someone to talk to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BGQmmDEDYiI
youtu.be/y1q8kQoBnwc
youtube.com/watch?v=RcUjwuQKEFg
youtube.com/watch?v=qbWgw4Tmh4k
youtu.be/wxxrUz4I3EA
youtu.be/7WTkemNNZR8
youtu.be/WEDnGAvjQXw
youtu.be/lX44CAz-JhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Maybe I'm the one that needs someone to talk to. Hyuk.

youtu.be/BGQmmDEDYiI

Man, I was so close to quad dubs :(

youtu.be/y1q8kQoBnwc

I live uk so its 11am here, Im not doing much though - how about you?

I feel like shit all the time and I never sleep more than 3 hours a day
its 6 am rn

>0618
>sad music
>life

youtube.com/watch?v=RcUjwuQKEFg

Hey op, how goes it?

Oh people, sup!
Listening to music and doodling. I'm waiting for my European friends to get on myself.
What makes it that so that you can't sleep?
Yo, man! See above. You?

Fuck I didn't want to feel these feels.
I like this a lot. Makes me feel a bit drunk.

I stay up all night listening to lo fi hip hop and crying
at least irma is gonna kill me soon and then I'll be fine

Mobile fag here , at work , off in 2 hours , all day fap when I get home..... fml

Meh, I'm not too sure how I'm feeling at the moment, I'm alright I guess. Nice of you to think of the bugs, also interesting music choice, you take me as someone who like Elias and the Error

well you got em

youtube.com/watch?v=qbWgw4Tmh4k

youtu.be/wxxrUz4I3EA
Dude same. You dont live in South Florida, do you? Central here, but I'm in a red zone.
Sounds like a productive day to me. What else do you like to do, user?
I just looked them up and I definitely do now.
As an optimistic nihilist, I kind of understand the bugs. They are just surviving, same as me.
Who hurt you, user?

I found that guy king death in a Sup Forums soundcloud thread and I share his music every chance I get because he's great and I want him to continue to make music

I'll probably end up subscribing. Sometimes it's great to listen to shit like this when you're sculpting or trying to sleep.

I'm in a red zone too. Hopefully its a swift death
I'll be sure to turn on all my appliances so I just die

youtu.be/7WTkemNNZR8

Heh, glad I could turn you on to them then friend. So what brings you to Sup Forums so late? Just needing someone to talk to or just bored? I myself was just kinda scrolling through before sleeping and found this thread.

Yeah, that's about the level of optimism I'm seeing here. I've still got a full tank of gas so push come to shove I can just grab all my animals and electronics and get the fuck out.
Reconsider life, user. At the very least I hope fate is cruel to you and makes you keep living in spite your best efforts.
I'm actually up early. I guess I just didn't feel like posting in any other thread so I made my own. I might get called into work to stock shelves before the storm. Do you get to sleep in, when you do pass out?

she was a cunt, but such is life.

youtu.be/WEDnGAvjQXw

Good shit my man

I actually have insomnia due to things in my childhood so by "sleeping" I mean I attempt to hahah. I usually pass out around my 3rd day without any sleep though, and as for sleeping in, it varies, sometimes I don't sleep any more than an hour. What do you do for work?

Life is a cunt, for sure.
I'm sorry, user. Remember that this only opens up new possibilities for you.
Man, any sleep studies near you? I'm sorry my man. Lack of sleep tends to make everything else harder.
I work at a pharmacy attached to a grocery store, but due to the hurricane I'm mostly stocking water and peanut butter for people to grab. I want to start working as a freelancer.

youtu.be/lX44CAz-JhU

yeah, she's just really fucked me up, two years on now. cheers mate.

I wish I valued life more but I cant ever see myself in a position of happiness so even if I live through the storm all I'll have left in the world is myself

Probably, none that I know if though hahah, and it's all good, lived with it for years now my guy, nothing new. And I see, I hope it pays well enough, you seem nice op. Also at the risk of sounding stupid, what do you mean by freelancer? I work as a sort of intern at a small law firm, only difference is I get paid for it.

Don't let the bitch ruin your whole life. You can do better.
In the end, that's all you have.. your own narrow field of view
user, you surround yourself with the same shit day in and day out. If you have nothing to live for in your current life, why not change it? Having no fear of death is a superpower. Exist to spite the people that don't get you. Exist to help the people you can.. or just go move to a third world country and try to live and experience real suffering, or struggle, or just die there.
Small programming and data entry jobs. Something you don't really need a degree for and can do as a second job. My current job doesn't pay too well but I'm looking for new work in general.
Looking into a sleep study might be worth it. You seem nice too, and fatigue can take years off your life.

Get

I wish I knew how to change my life

Hm, that's actually kind of interesting and chill op, good on you. What has yiy interested in that line if work? Hopefully it works out for ya. And yeah I suppose so but, if I'm being honest, I couldn't really care less about how much time I do or don't have here on earth, I just want to make my life one I enjoy living and make those around me happy. Cheesy as it sounds hahahah.

Keep waking up, if you can help it.
What do you spend your time doing, typically? Any hobbies?
That's certainly a good cause. If you're going to live like that, at least spend your time here wisely.. and it sounds like you already are.

Do you think we will make it to space in our life time, as civilians?

I also happen to be posting on mobile, please excuse the autocorrect and misspelled words.

Your in Florida, Mabey instead of beating off all day I'm going to pray for you Sup Forumsrother, seriously stay safe

Same goes for me right now. My phone doesn't like the way I type on it and I have to check what I've typed before i send it
Thank you friend. I just want my aquariums to stay safe since I'm not taking them to my relatives house in a less tree covered area.

I suppose so, thanks op. And eh, to a certain extent. Nothing like we've seen in video games or movies or the like but, maybe something on a smaller scale. It's certainly interesting to think about.

Do you think the bugs enjoy listening to your music?

I think they like the bits of cat food on my back porch a bit more, but they dont seem to mind.
I'd just like to visit another planet, or maybe spend a year in low gravity. I hope we develop space flight before everything gets destroyed.

I dont do much but go to school

Do you have much free time? Do you enjoy what you are going to school for?
Commercial space flight, I mean

Probably heh. And yeah I agree, it would definitely be cool to say the least.
So what other kinds of music do you like?

Weren't they working on something like that a few years ago? It took you up to the limits of our atmosphere or something like that?

I listen to a bit of everything, from lofi hip hop, to folk metal and eurobeat, to washing machine sound compilations.. depends on my mood. What about you?
Nice dub trips. Also i think so. Elon musk is trying some shit, the madman. We'll see how it goes I guess. Right now I just hope we avoid world war 3.

I guess I'll let this quaint little thread die.
If anyone wants to join my discord, it's full of aids and banter.
discord/McgJXb
-OP